Mike Kane EXPOSED !!!

Thizz

2 minutes ago, Thizz said:

If she’s deleted replies why doesn’t he put out the real screenshots? 

You're asking the wrong questions. The reason I say you're asking the wrong questions is because when it's all said and done the alleged grabbing of the hand was confirmed by him and he apologised.

The first question is why the fuck is she deleting his replies?

1 minute ago, Seth Rollins said:

You're asking the wrong questions. The reason I say you're asking the wrong questions is because when it's all said and done the alleged grabbing of the hand was confirmed by him and he apologised.

The first question is why the fuck is she deleting his replies?

It’s pretty hard to confirm she has deleted any messages without some sort of proof? 

/

What do you you actually consider what he done?

I asked him directly if he moved her hand onto his tings. I got the long and short answer. He confirmed that's what happened and that act is wrong. His story behind it makes it seem like there was dialogue throughout the night and he was trying to pattern it and misread signs. The only wrong doing in the story I was and am interested in is what he was accused of doing. And for that he's wrong. End of.

Hard to confirm deleted messages yes, however tell me you didn't read the screenshots and have questions. You're smarter than that.

43 minutes ago, Seth Rollins said:

So you know me. Come say hello. Lemme leave that there. :) 

Please

You are a law abiding citizen

Waiting til your 40 years old to come on the internet and start talking like you want smoke is ridiculous

If you had a problem with the don who's name you clearly know through dialogue which has taken place outside the forum contact him there and say what you wanna say don't come on here giving it the bigun you numpty

16 hours ago, Admin. said:

With the sister/mother argument id be upset they put themselves in that situation. 

All sat alone with a creep in the smoking area giving man the idea to take her hand and freely move it to that area....

no fight back on when he grabbed the hand or nothing 

saying all that tho

would defo do the tion wayne head stomp outside the club on a man

what a d*ckhead

3 hours ago, Trap God said:

Please

You are a law abiding citizen

Waiting til your 40 years old to come on the internet and start talking like you want smoke is ridiculous

If you had a problem with the don who's name you clearly know through dialogue which has taken place outside the forum contact him there and say what you wanna say don't come on here giving it the bigun you numpty

:lmao::lmao:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Seth Rollins said:

I'm not here to play *BREAKING NEWS* but after speaking to him at great length I'm glad I carried the opinion of calling him up and hearing his side. And as a grown man who knows how the man/woman patterning ting can go I'm inclined to agree with his story. 

He admits wrong. Not in the context SHE described but I also believe that why this is coming out 6 months later and why the conversation screen shot looks very fucking one sided I swear to Lucifer himself women really can get a man killed or thrown in jail. There's accountability and lessons to be learned and shit has been explained to him and he knows this. He ain't hearing anything different to what I was telling him 10 fucking years ago when people didn't wanna listen. Now people are getting baited and stories mad twisted to look like they belong in jail by these millennial hoes when real girls are out here really really being sexually assaulted.

:rofl::rofl:

Ffs What kind of bitch post is this?

you man are GROWN 

ethier say what he said or leave him to come on here and explain himself

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Seth Rollins said:

I'm not here to play *BREAKING NEWS* but after speaking to him at great length I'm glad I carried the opinion of calling him up and hearing his side. And as a grown man who knows how the man/woman patterning ting can go I'm inclined to agree with his story. 

He admits wrong. Not in the context SHE described but I also believe that why this is coming out 6 months later and why the conversation screen shot looks very fucking one sided I swear to Lucifer himself women really can get a man killed or thrown in jail. There's accountability and lessons to be learned and shit has been explained to him and he knows this. He ain't hearing anything different to what I was telling him 10 fucking years ago when people didn't wanna listen. Now people are getting baited and stories mad twisted to look like they belong in jail by these millennial hoes when real girls are out here really really being sexually assaulted.

Is @Michel Kane not willing to back himself up on here and explain his side of the story? At this moment in time he's looking like a serial d*ckhead and needs to step up and defend himself. He can come on vip2 and drop what he believes is the truth and counter the girls info.

I don't think Mike actually has to come back or anyone needs to say anything on it, there is no real argument here there isn't anything he can defend we should all just hope it stops here.

Also a valuable lesson has been learned regarding fame on the internet, its precarious. It's been nice to have old names I can recognize comment on this though I hope you're all well and I love you like how friends love friends xXx.

I bumped into Kaygee in Boxpark randomly  on Sunday. She's finer than baby powder yo, lovely lady she is.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Mizchif said:

Nah that's gay.

We pretended I was her to spook man out pre-Beezley saga but she was a genuine real live person who wasn't me. I was Yellow_Duckman and I think that's where the confusion started.

I'm not into that gay shit, I just wanted to know if Mike got his c*ck out or nah.

:rofl:

Swear man went newcastle 1 up no hotel ?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The most funniest thing is that nothing I have said on here been lies including the good stuff

i could literally use this forum search on myself and reminisce on hardships compared to how life is now

I renivented my bloodclart life 

:lmao:

• Like 4