Mike Kane EXPOSED !!!

Thizz

On 6/3/2018 at 11:01 PM, local said:

If I knew a geeza that put someone’s hand on their d*ck at a club...

n now I haven’t ready twitter cos I don’t agree with it other than as a marketing tool 

but if that’s all he did

i ain’t giving half a fuck at all 

is this the climate back home or are the people responding like this just mongs or am I just so out there

I’m all for mike Kane getting outed on the hormone vacuum known as twitter n having his silly job revoked but does anyone really really care ye

I dunno about this situation but the general witch hunt reactionary shit is just standard Twitter but on black Twitter it's even more over the top and cringeworthy and transparent. lot of these people must have got sociology degrees from crap former metropolitan universities now they're applying their retarded Victimhood complex to the world backed up by their arrogant belief their fucking degree from De Montfort university is worth anything or reflects any real intelligence. All this toxic masculinity shit has been drilled into these stupid girls heads and now they think anyone who questions the nonsense is less intelligent than them... I don't know what this guy's done or if he's a rapist my comment is a general one about a London centric black Twitter group of simple minded humanities students and 'influencers'

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, ag. said:

I dunno about this situation but the general witch hunt reactionary shit is just standard Twitter but on black Twitter it's even more over the top and cringeworthy and transparent. lot of these people must have got sociology degrees from crap former metropolitan universities now they're applying their retarded Victimhood complex to the world backed up by their arrogant belief their fucking degree from De Montfort university is worth anything or reflects any real intelligence. All this toxic masculinity shit has been drilled into these stupid girls heads and now they think anyone who questions the nonsense is less intelligent than them... I don't know what this guy's done or if he's a rapist my comment is a general one about a London centric black Twitter group of simple minded humanities students and 'influencers'

Convo has  changed mate

• Like 1