Sign in to follow this  
Thizz

FIFA 19

Champions League!

Let's hope the gameplay is better this year, first time in years I probably won't pick up on day of release.

Best to wait till christmas times tbh

easports has this bad habit of reverting back to shitty gameplay after the first few patches

Gotta be the least hype around a FIFA I can remember? 

Anyone copping? 

Whats with all them shit new game modes like scoring from outside the box? Who the fuck asked for that. 

Swear they ain’t even made any adjustments to Pro Clubs? 

Gonna get it buy it once every two years see allot of bad press from those youtube neeks. But I see quite a few game modes I will enjoy with the man dem because I hardly play it online and only play winner stay on games.Looking forward to trying that mode when you score one of your players have to come off.

i've pre ordered my copy comes 25th sept, but yeah I hear that. I didnt pick up Spider man but red dead an Smash Bros looking forward too.

keepers seem suspect in the demo, but im sure each year the demo is like that to make people think THIS year is their year n they are on stuff.

On 9/18/2018 at 11:59 AM, Adotbiz said:

Is shopto reliable?

very reliable bro get it on day of release or sometimes get it a day before release, happened to me on several times

46 minutes ago, macz said:

very reliable bro get it on day of release or sometimes get it a day before release, happened to me on several times

Thanks man I'll order tonight 

On 9/19/2018 at 9:49 AM, Simply D said:

keepers seem suspect in the demo, but im sure each year the demo is like that to make people think THIS year is their year n they are on stuff.

Hi

• Like 1

any ps4 guys having trouble online? every couple of fifa minutes my guy freezes for a couple of seconds and then speeds up really fast

I've done evrything with my internet, reset it, ran speed tests etc and still happening. didnt happen with fifa 18

Heard it is very laggy at the moment.

Might improve with a day one patch which will should be available for download tomorrow.

Got to remember most games these days release broken and any issues are fixed with the patches.