Arsenal 2018/19

TTK

17 minutes ago, TTK said:

Ramsey doesn't need replacing directly tbh.

His biggest asset was his goals, which I would much rather coming from the forward roles, without sacrificing solidarity in the middle with Ramsey's cavalier approach. 

Also we can stop shoehorning Ozil out wide, which isn't working just to accommodate Ramsey as a 10, which also isn't working.  

Yeah true say u lot got 2 top strikers. Solidifying the middle and adding a goal scoring wide player should work

makes sense 

2 hours ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

Was saying in the WhatsApp group

imagine this is our version of Utds class of 92

sickening

Wenger was too soft on them.

British players are natural fuckboys you need to be ruthless and intrusive.

Fergsuon was showing up at yards to lock off house parties, forcing man to get married, strong arming players over for Sunday Dinner, getting rid of anyone he deemed to be a bad influence etc.

/

1 hour ago, Mephisto said:

Ramsey the goal scoring midfielder thats scored 50 career goals :rofl:

Considering the amount of time he spends making off the ball runs into the box. His output is very average.

You need him at Lamps/Gerrard output for how selfish he is

I read somewhere that his idol growing up was Gerrard.

I've seen enough examples now to conclude that any player that looked up to Gerrard or Thierry Henry is to be avoided. 

Wenger had been waiting his whole life for that Wilshere goal.

One touch passing, all involving players that he signed and/or his academy graduates, in the stadium that he built, against some inferior Brexit team pinned in their own half... and we were top of the table them times as well. 

4 hours ago, Taurus said:

Which goals better, the Wilshere goal or Ramseys?

Wilshere goal all day. The goal yesterday was nice but that one against Norwich was a peak Barca circa 09-12 goal. That one touch and finish was sublime.

The fact when you type Wilshere’s name on YouTube and the first suggestion is his goal against Norwich shows you it was the peak highlight of his career.

• 3 weeks later...

Gonna wait after the Liverpool game before I get gassed.

Regardless. 

It's just refreshing seeing a manager with a game plan, tactically sound, effective subs. Not afraid to drop players. 

Iwobi a different player under Emery. Bellerin making useful crosses 

Beginning to enjoy watching Arsenal again.

Aaron Ramsey has said he does not understand why the offer of a contract extension was withdrawn by Arsenal. The midfielder had been close to signing an agreement when the club he has represented for 10 years unexpectedly reneged on their offer.

“Hopefully somebody will come up and tell me why,” he said. “I’ll accept that if there’s a reason. When the time is right, I probably will find out but that hasn’t happened yet.

New hierarchy moving ruthless.

Imagine man like Walcott was holding Arsene Wenger hostage.