Arsenal 2018/19

TTK

• 2 weeks later...

'I knew Philippe Senderos, before a match he would need to speak a lot, you could see that he was sweating, that he did not feel good,' he told Le Vestiaire.

'Especially against certain players. I saw him against Chelsea, against Didier Drogba, where he would genuinely panic, like he was going through his match before playing it.

'And unfortunately, when you saw him on the pitch, he lost his playing abilities, he didn't play well. But against his own team-mates, he played better.'

- Gallas

Wenger was having a laugh.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Seth Rollins said:

If we let Rambo go and replace him with Banega or Nzonzi I'm gonna be super pissed.

Doubt we will go for any of the two. A winger is priority. 

I take my comment back on iwobi. I think it was @drift who said he will flourish under a proper manager. He has been impressive this season 

Iwobi has to start. From his link up play with Welbeck couple seasons back you could see Iwobi had potential. Wenger was done out here and never getting the best out of certain players again. Under a new manager I thought him and a few others would flourish.

I'm still expecting more from Xhaka. I'm not ready to give up on him just yet.

Ramsey doesn't need replacing directly tbh.

His biggest asset was his goals, which I would much rather coming from the forward roles, without sacrificing solidarity in the middle with Ramsey's cavalier approach. 

Also we can stop shoehorning Ozil out wide, which isn't working just to accommodate Ramsey as a 10, which also isn't working.