Lord Sugar's racist tweet

kerser

I dont get offended by stuff like this personally however lets be real if it was the other way around and something was said about jews.........

Shit would get messy real quick. Thats the problem with a lot of jews.

They are hypocrites.

I often hear people accuse ethnics of playing the race card.

Theres no such thing. But there definitely is an anti semetic card though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

I dont get offended by stuff like this personally however lets be real if it was the other way around and something was said about jews.........

Shit would get messy real quick. Thats the problem with a lot of jews.

They are hypocrites.

I often hear people accuse ethnics of playing the race card.

Theres no such thing. But there definitely is an anti semetic card though.

the anti-semite card is the strongest in the pack

• Like 9

On 21/06/2018 at 12:37 PM, The Somalian said:

Blacks need to promote their pain and suffering more better imo

They need to promote their pain and suffering more or do you mean in a more palatable way for white people?

In my humble opinion black people on social media need to stop fucking whining about insignificant things and focus on important issues. Imagine the fucking astronomical levels of hypocrisy for anyone to get pissed off or triggered with Sugar when black people, myself included, feel so free to run bants on whites and face no consequences every single day on social media and to a lesser extent irl? Is this social media or is there something pathologically wrong with these people to the extent they can't notice irony and hypocrisy, or maybe they don't care about any of it and it's just more insincere bullshitting on social media

• Downvote 5

On 20/06/2018 at 11:14 PM, time_bomb said:

the anti-semite card is the strongest in the pack

LGBT and feminism are.. Jews deserve what they have. Historically they have been as persecuted and hated as sub Saharan Africans; maybe due to them having generally higher IQ's per capita than most other human groups might contribute to them continuously getting power in spite of real obstacles. Mean while black people are still crying about a harmless joke.

• Downvote 8