Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Admin.

#Heatwave 2018

Recommended Posts

Weekend weather was banging 

looking to touch 30 multiple days this week

and should last through to the next 7 days or so

what you guys up to/been up to so far and any plans ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

working a double shift coz some dons on holiday.

 

Played football last night in the most hood league ive ever played in lol.. One man was playing with grills

 

i finish 3 the rest of the week so more football and enjoying the outdoors, handing in my resignation end of week as well. Time to move onto better tings.

 

Saturday im just gonna be out tryna find nature.

Sunday im going Manny for some wrestling event .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every posse must work work harder

Every posse mus work, worrrrrrrrrrurrrrk

Might try wfh on Friday, might chroyak

Jus gna try be outside as much as possible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did a bootcamp last night and it was still 29degrees. Stress. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, CurryMan said:

Sunday im going Manny for some wrestling event .

 

strong style tour ?

wanted to go MK but no one was backing it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, CurryMan said:

working a double shift coz some dons on holiday.

 

Played football last night in the most hood league ive ever played in lol.. One man was playing with grills

 

i finish 3 the rest of the week so more football and enjoying the outdoors, handing in my resignation end of week as well. Time to move onto better tings.

 

Saturday im just gonna be out tryna find nature.

Sunday im going Manny for some wrestling event .

 

 

:rofl:

 

last year I was playing in the hoodest saturday team . The guy who basically run it was a final boss goon, strap in the whip, all that. To this day only a few people in the team knew his actual name. Man just made everybody call him 10.

After I left the team he smashed up the aff guy who played RB for us, just because man said ' are you dumb' during some HT disagreement 😭

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Admin. said:

strong style tour ?

wanted to go MK but no one was backing it

Yeh strong style. My boy pulled out last month. Original plan was to stay at his in Liverpool and then we drive down..if it wasn't that I would of gone MK one myself. Luckily got another don to roll and he's paid for the ticket etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucking off out of the country to try Barcelona on Friday, that should be dope+fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was jamming in di beer garden after work yesterday

Would happily do that all week but have to back gym at least twice 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking bbq before the match on thursday, ‘working from home’ all day so gonna get waved in the garden.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mizchif said:

Fucking off out of the country to try Barcelona on Friday, that should be dope+fun

just come back, hands down the illest holiday i been on. have fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Meticulous said:

just come back, hands down the illest holiday i been on. have fun

Same

when did you come back?

:ghost:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Meticulous said:

im sorry g we cant be friends

even if we ate the same pastry 

Tears 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×