Thai boys stranded in cave

21 hours ago, Grafter said:

Definitely not a hero

Why were they in there? Some children's parents didn't let them go cos they thought it would be too dangerous

At best he is wildly careless

hes seen as one by thai people, they don't jump on hypocritical moral high horses like brits. 

why was he in there? because it was dry and not raining, and were on a tram building exercise into a cave that had been gone into times before. 

some children's parents don't let them go to PGL..so what?

the rain came quickly and blocked off their exit. with their bicycles left at the entrance.. 

• Like 4
  • Downvote 2

53 minutes ago, VENOM said:

hes seen as one by thai people, they don't jump on hypocritical moral high horses like brits. 

why was he in there? because it was dry and not raining, and were on a tram building exercise into a cave that had been gone into times before. 

the rain came quickly and blocked off their exit. with their bicycles left at the entrance.. 

Ok kl. Doesn't sound like he took any basic health an safety precautions.

2 hours ago, Grafter said:

Ok kl. Doesn't sound like he took any basic health an safety precautions.

the kind of british namby pamby H&S nonsense that is destroying young people's childhood. especially the city ones..

and the kind that locked off my friggin bbq this weekend. about I must get a H& S risk assessment and certificate from the council to host a fooking bbq for about 15 people or he will call the police. WTF

bare chicken almost wasted..had to be oven baking for fucking 3 hours afterwards. my skin nearly dropped off in the heat

oakhill park btw. 

9 hours ago, VENOM said:

Oh wow

youre half thai init

weebay camspin 

ive tried explaining the thai mindset to smads plenty times

she iso british she goes past being British 

she means well tho  

Pmsl health n safety precautions 

smads man

ive told you so many times so much shit, I ain’t making this up 

im sending you videos of me 4 up on a moto taxi, speeding through traffic no helmets n waved up to go get a 120 quid abortion for my mate, life ain’t just this miserable anxiety island

They ain’t us, thank the lord they ain’t us

/

nobody in thai knows about this story

13 minutes ago, local said:

Pmsl health n safety precautions 

smads man

ive told you so many times so much shit, I ain’t making this up 

im sending you videos of me 4 up on a moto taxi, speeding through traffic no helmets n waved up to go get a 120 quid abortion for my mate, life ain’t just this miserable anxiety island

They ain’t us, thank the lord they ain’t us

/

nobody in thai knows about this story

Well last bit is bollox - maybe they dont care in your debaucherous circles. Work mates friend works in thailand and he said they got two tvs in the office dedicated to the rescue an when the last one came out the whole office cheered

/

Isnt it funny how two people said the coach is a nonce an that gets ray charles but my comment you both are havin a go. Leave it out

western ass motherfuckers

thais dont really watch tv

not in the background at all kinda thing, maybe certain shows they lock in,  awful soaps etc

they toot ice instead n play phone

my circles, whilst ratchet of late, aint all been that

hiso motherfuckers are the same

i put on the tv and they ask why

21 hours ago, Grafter said:

Its monsoon season u fool

How is it even common sense to carry a bunch of youts who cant even swim into a cave

Piss off

Didnt read ur shitboy story either

yeah it is monsoon season, do you know what that is? does life go on when it rains in the UK? oh.. actually not a good example.. 

16 hours ago, local said:

u wot

DO I NEED TO SCREENSHOT 

I WILL 

10 PEOPLE I WILL ASK ABOUT KIDS IN CAVES

LETS SEE

smads so british she's gettin riled up before the match pissin people off gettin set to be glassed during the half time piss break

PMMMSLLLLLL OK 

some people knew

the results of this study are hilarious

pretty geared up stil

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

fucking dying

anyway

yeah i lost that phone if anyones wondering why I'm AWOL

plz plz plz plz anyone go through chats n save any real crud - money makin crud from the chats - vids pics etc

i'm laying low for now tho im on a god awful detox

get at me IG / here / other methods if you neeeds

albo has my old whatsapp - i'm back on that