Sign in to follow this  
Benicio del Toney

Dropping Massa's Surname

I wanted to do that DNA test on https://www.ancestry.co.uk to see where the nation which predominates  the most of my genetic make up and I was thinking of adopting a surname originated in that nation or do it like Don Vito Corleone and take a name from a place in that country.

I've done the research on my current surname and its from a German slave trader based in JA

• Like 1

On 7/11/2018 at 10:03 AM, The Somalian said:

I wanted to do that DNA test on https://www.ancestry.co.uk to see where the nation which predominates  the most of my genetic make up and I was thinking of adopting a surname originated in that nation or do it like Don Vito Corleone and take a name from a place in that country.

That sounds like a plan bro.

I think my surname was from an English Overseer who settled in Jamaica, around Westmoreland area.

Some research has uncovered my gg grandmother who had a foreign name, looking up the name it's most prevalent in the Phillipines but I think it may just be Spanish.

Thinking it might be 1 of the crypto Jews who fled Spain cos of the Inquisition.

But I'm drawn to names like Mbappe, M'Vila for some reason, my brothers are those African names or French names?

On 7/10/2018 at 10:27 PM, Toney Barton said:

What about my African brothers, if you were in this particular predicament would you change your surname?

Yes i would. 

Had the urge but conflicted about the message it sends to the rents and the wider family tree

56 minutes ago, NORA BATTY said:

I would like to but I see as a disrespect 

You what?

Erm I dunno

Maybe because your parents passed the name of some notorious oldschool peado rapist killer down to you?

fok when you put it like that ... its a no brainer 

imagine if this was a thing and all blacks with europeans surnames switched up 

would be sick