The big 3 of the 90s/2000s...

Admin.

Is it over for them man ?

Arsenal

Man U

Chelsea

Looks like a straight dog fight for all the trophies between City and Liverpool, they are blowing the old guard out the water spending wise.

With spurs looking like bagging 3rd

who takes 4th and can any of the fallen giants recover ?

Chelsea are done. Abramovich going thru a madness has shegged it all and if hazard goes them man ain't got a chance.

Jose will kill utd.  Guy cares about himself and himself only at this stage.

Arsenal have a chance. Emery is doing the right things, got two cold finishers to get full potential out of. Got a GK, DM & CB improvement. If he can get them working and motivated they should bang a lot of goals.

Divorce ting & I reckon more.

Heart don't seem in It anymore. He withdrew his visa application as well.

I just think you lot haven't replaced well since the old guard as well. Let's see what sarri can do. But out of the three mentioned I think Chelsea have the least chance of doing g good this season based on your current squad.

Yeah think arsenal will get an initial new manager boost and might take 3rd but long term financially they cant compete with the likes of liverpool who can just pluck their best players away from them.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, CurryMan said:

Divorce ting & I reckon more.

Heart don't seem in It anymore. He withdrew his visa application as well.

I just think you lot haven't replaced well since the old guard as well. Let's see what sarri can do. But out of the three mentioned I think Chelsea have the least chance of doing g good this season based on your current squad.

His personal life doesn’t effect us like that. We’ve been self sufficient for a while. Even if he sold up we’d get snatched up by an oil state with more cash. 

8 hours ago, Toney Barton said:

Spurs ain't done much business have they?

Can't see them finishing in top 4 tbh.

Man been saying this every season for the last few years :lol:

7 hours ago, FA23 said:

Man been saying this every season for the last few years :lol:

:lmao:

I can't remember but you man have defo overachieved slightly.

I just don't think you man can compete now with the P the other teams are dropping.

Obviously Arsenal gotta click and Spurs are gelled already I just think it's becoming increasingly difficult for you man.

Arsenal and Chelsea probably have better squads and with new managers Poch would have to do a miracle to get 4th.

18 hours ago, connorwickham said:

I hate them, but United will always be there or there abouts. Too big of a club, with too much financial muscle.

Not the monster they once were 

cant even sell out PL starved cities in usa

so the so called richest club in the world

need to sell in order to finance a move for fekir, at less then what pool offered as well

Americans... all the people on here who beg to go there for their culture are wronguns.