Dilemma Part 1

what you not seen her at maybe 16? ima say 18 for the purposes of the law with her fanny out?

i dont need to confirm others can

you're local (no pun) pm and smash for the team

i know brother

my query is that some motherfuckers appear to have turned into caricatures of themselves init

myself included

n we're unsure if they've been switched paul mccartney style

who knows

i need an ip check

i would smash but the little dopey slag flaps giving me her number

probably let herself go n proper shy n anxious from the blazing

your loss b

could be

shes been using proxies for years but i just put that down to her being in some Somalian internet cafe for a couple hours a day

On 8/3/2018 at 10:24 PM, Benicio del Toney said:

So you are in your whip driving and out of the blue you see 1 guy you was kool with @ college flagging you down at the bus stop you are approaching.

You pull up and he jumps in, asks you to take him up the road.

It's on your way so it's a minor.

You set off again, he lifts the right side of his top slightly and you see a gun in his waist.

Moments later you notice a few cars infront a Police car.

The Police turn into a petrol station and you carry on straight but you realise the Police have done it to come up behind you, they are following you now.

They pull you over.

Before you can even blink you see your boy put the gun under the seat.

An officer comes over and tells you to take the keys out the ignition and have a quick word with him.

You come out and the other officer goes to the passenger window to talk to your boy.

They are asking for id etc...

They check both your names and realise your boy has a few things on his record, drugs mainly.

They inform you they are going to search your car.

They find the gun and arrest both of you.

What do you do?

As the law abiding citizen I am I would feel compelled and obliged to co-operate with any questioning the law enforcement and authorities have. Working on the assumption the criminal I was courteous enough to provide a lift for will "not snitch" due to the code and conduct of the life he chooses to live I expect my release from the Police station within the hour and to continue my day as planned.

• Like 3

Cant say I'd blame anyone for co-operating with the police.

Man took it out his waist band or manbag and slid it under the seat, he clearly doesnt rate you.

Instead of him just taking the L or trying to make a quick getaway.

But yeah im with the im not stopping and giving a lift to nobody I haven't spoke too since college.

• 4 weeks later...