Goin for dinner on ur ones

NORA BATTY

Ive done it an it was glorious

Was actually the only person in the restaurant for most of my meal... which I think made it better

But sometimes it's good to jus sit an enjoy a nice meal in a nice settin with no chat

I also used to to go for lunch by myself an sit in one thai restaurant in Miami too

Really not a big deal

10 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Was actually the only person in the restaurant for most of my meal... which I think made it better

But sometimes it's good to jus sit an enjoy a nice meal in a nice settin with no chat

I also used to to go for lunch by myself an sit in one thai restaurant in Miami too

Really not a big deal

This basically, if you need someone to hold your hand just to get something to eat you're not gonna go very far in life

1 hour ago, Grafter said:

Really not a big deal

Yooo 

I actually can't go out to eat by myself.

Sitting in a restaurant? By myself?

Sorry, never.

A thing I miss about being in Berlin, it felt way more normal going to dinner by myself

In Amsterdam it feels weird, probably because everywhere decent is so over-crowded. London too 

I usually end up getting takeaways if I don't feel like having someone with me (or I fail to find someone)

I was in Sicily last week for a couple days after my friends left. It was pretty nice, chilling in a garden terrace, having dinner and reading a book, guy playing the hang drum in the background, having a few small conversations with the waitress.

I think the environment has to feel relaxed / slow-paced for it to feel comfortable for me. If you want to do it then go for it, as revs said: don't let lack of company hold you from doing things you'd enjoy

1 hour ago, Thizz said:

This basically, if you need someone to hold your hand just to get something to eat you're not gonna go very far in life

I've been to view houses on my own 

Travelled the country on my own 

Just going out to eat on my own in a nice restaurant is a bit like 'leave it 

But I really fancy a nice roast cooked for me after work ...I do have friends to go out to eat with but I honestly would rather just be on my own