1 hour ago, CurryMan said:

are people so insecure they wont do things on their own lol? reh

Mental

/

Table for 1 please.

minor

23 hours ago, Seydou said:

Yooo 

I actually can't go out to eat by myself.

Sitting in a restaurant? By myself?

Sorry, never.

This actually wild for someone to NOT be able to do this.

however swanky restaurants hell no, they are more about the experience with someone else rather than the food itself imo which is why I wouldn’t 

On 8/8/2018 at 11:49 AM, youcleanwepaint said:

Is this really topic worthy?

do what your doing fam

it is topic worthy because one of the problems with young people especially Londoners is enjoying your own space and company.

its a sign of maturity to engage in activities on your own, it doesn't mean you're lonely, or sad. 

going for dinner solo is wonderful, my dad does it, and I've learnt from it as well. I also make effort not to act like I'm busy or waiting for anyone. 

stop worrying about what people think and just do you. I also make sure i keep my phone away, and may only have a book so anyone looking at me would know i planned to be there alone but in reality most of the time youre the only one who knows or gives a fuck that you are eating out alone. not everyone cares as deep as you think. thats why mental health problems in this country are such on the rise, false fronting that you got your people when you cry yourself to sleep at night and none of your 'bredrins' knows about your problems.   

not when you travel, not when you got stood up but a planned dinner by yourself. obviously, you have to be at a certain level of maturity to appreciate it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VENOM said:

it is topic worthy because one of the problems with young people especially Londoners is enjoying your own space and company.

its a sign of maturity to engage in activities on your own, it doesn't mean you're lonely, or sad. 

going for dinner solo is wonderful, my dad does it, and I've learnt from it as well. I also make effort not to act like I'm busy or waiting for anyone. 

stop worrying about what people think and just do you. I also make sure i keep my phone away, and may only have a book so anyone looking at me would know i planned to be there alone.  

not when you travel, not when you got stood up but a planned dinner by yourself. obviously, you have to be at a certain level of maturity to appreciate it. 

Ahh b

U still care what others think if ur readin a book for the benefit of others perception

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, youcleanwepaint said:

I don’t have a problem with eating out on my jack jones... I don’t see an issue but I would be making topics about stuff like this because it’s such a trivial thing to chat about 

As are many things on the forum

1 minute ago, Grafter said:

Ahh b

U still care what others think if ur readin a book for the benefit of others perception

no i dont take the book to front, i take it so i can actually read it. i only take it some times most times im just eating.

im suggesting a book incase the person trying it for the first time feels like some freak. it may add some comfort having a book

Just now, VENOM said:

no i dont take the book to front, i take it so i can actually read it. i only take it some times most times im just eating.

im suggesting a book incase the person trying it for the first time feels like some freak. it may add some comfort having a book

Ok JD

2 hours ago, NORA BATTY said:

So if I'm sitting in a pub trying to get some dinner people won't think I'm there to pick up man 

I swear they will 

i guess then your life will be a complete mess because strangers think something incorrect of you. 

police would be called perhaps? you might be kicked out of the pub. imagine the fallout. dont do it. 

just ensure you live everyday of your life with such thoughts about what others will think.