Should it be banned

dayomesaydayo

10 hours ago, The Somalian said:

Yes it should be banned, yes this whole argument is to rile up support for Boris from the UKIP and Brexit heads. But I feel White Guilt and crack pot left wingers want to let everyone through the door. It is okay to say  this is our country and we don't want that here. Go Saudi Arabia or them lands you have to abide by their rules its time this country got some back bone and stop allowing it's self to be walked over by people who are not indigenous to these lands. It is okay to offend people. 

oh shut up. why dont you fuck of to somalia

absolute bullshit

that fucking racist c*nt boris knows what he is doing, the fact that May or con party haven't condemned it or suspended him speaks volumes, boris going for that trump pre-president campaign angle where he'd say some bait racist shit to test the waters

boris is going to get worse just like trump got as support grew

can anyone imagine him saying something similar against jews? and if he did he'd still be a mp?

anyone who agrees with boris is either racist or dumb and ignorant and believes islam/muslims are really doing most of the killings in the world like the media portrays

most deaths in the world can be attributed to white men in suits/uniforms with clear faces on display but let's just ignore that

On 8/11/2018 at 3:20 AM, VENOM said:

oh shut up. why dont you fuck of to somalia

I salute the white man and his gangster what got him to rule the world just a shame the liberals are now fucking up everything I want to live in England not Bagdad or Somaliland.  No doubt you want to live under sharia law the muslims lost their chance in 1683 for Europe to become islamic. 

"But Mr Johnson’s wife Marina, mother of their four children, threw him out of the house ‘like a tom cat’ after claims that Stephanie was the result of an affair between the mayor and art consultant Miss Macintyre, who worked for him in an unpaid capacity.But Mr Johnson’s wife Marina, mother of their four children, threw him out of the house ‘like a tom cat’ after claims that Stephanie was the result of an affair between the mayor and art consultant Miss Macintyre, who worked for him in an unpaid capacity."

Yo Boris is a guyman you know 

14 minutes ago, time_bomb said:

My mrs wears hijab not niqab 'Burka' doesn't exist in my culture so its irrelevant.

It really depends on the interpretation of the word "hijaab". Basic meaning is "cover" as far as I know.

I lean towards more of time and place. She ain't wearing the burka where it's banned or she's bringing attention to herself.

If we're in countries where not wearing it is weird then it's down to her. 

Her safety and well being is always priority.

such a simple concept made so difficult by uber -liberals 

i do not want to live in a country where i cannot see your face 

it is a barrier to communication and makes me very uncomfortable 

religion should not afford you the excuse to cover yourself head to toe

if you do wish to live like this, by all means go to a country where your chosen religion is king and do as you please 

however if you are in an foreign land whos laws and practices are not in line with your religion then do not complain and take that shit off 

just like if i go to saudi now and i belivee the law is for unmaried copules not to hold hands etc - i am not doing that shit - simple 

the tories have not condemned it because boris said what most of us are thinking