Should it be banned

dayomesaydayo

1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

such a simple concept made so difficult by uber -liberals 

i do not want to live in a country where i cannot see your face 

it is a barrier to communication and makes me very uncomfortable 

religion should not afford you the excuse to cover yourself head to toe

if you do wish to live like this, by all means go to a country where your chosen religion is king and do as you please 

however if you are in an foreign land whos laws and practices are not in line with your religion then do not complain and take that shit off 

just like if i go to saudi now and i belivee the law is for unmaried copules not to hold hands etc - i am not doing that shit - simple 

the tories have not condemned it because boris said what most of us are thinking

But wearing niqab is legal in this country so they are following the laws of the country, so infact it's you who should move as you are not happy with the laws of the land, maybe try your luck in Latvia where it is banned? I'm sure they'd welcome a black man with open arms.

/

It's a barrier to communication? How many times in your say 26, 27? years on this planet have you had to communicate with someone in niqab?

/

In the article boris didn't say it say it should be banned, he actually said the opposite, but he also said they look like a letter box which is offensive. 

So then 'most of us' are thinking we shouldn't ban it like norway but they look like letter boxes, you are infact islamaphobic.

sodomy is legal in this country yet i can tell you most people are against that shit (pun intended) and would love to see it banned but cant voice their opoinks to do so .

this definietley applied to the niqab most peole dont want civilians walking around with thier face covered in any capacity - its just the over sensitity from islam that has allowed the niqab thing to be worn 

ironic thing is the so called freedom laws in this country that allow it to be worn are not even replicated in those countries where the tradition comes from  

boris stopped short of calling for them to be banned - but i cant tell you most of us do not want civilians faces to be covered in any capacity including religion 

i dont think they look like letterboxes - thats offensive - , however i defineilty feel uncomfatble seeing anyone wearing that full thing or cvering thier faces 

and that would be the same if they was covering thier faces in a ski mask or one of these that Gucci are now championing 

537327_3G206_9069_001_100_0000_Light-Woo

il_570xN.1384197510_5n9u.jpg?version=0

its nothing to do with religion - you lot just make it seem that way just because you can 

6 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

sodomy is legal in this country yet i can tell you most people are against that shit (pun intended) and would love to see it banned but cant voice their opoinks to do so .

this definietley applied to the niqab most peole dont want civilians walking around with thier face covered in any capacity - its just the over sensitity from islam that has allowed the niqab thing to be worn 

ironic thing is the so called freedom laws in this country that allow it to be worn are not even replicated in those countries where the tradition comes from  

Why are you against sodomy? Religious reasons? Seems a bit hypercritical, maybe you should move to a country where it's banned?

I'm against sodomy, for religious reasons, but I don't need it to be banned cos it doesn't affect my life, same way niqab doesn't affect yours.

I'd disagree most people are agains that shit, I'd say the opposite, pro gay rights is the 'in' thing and white folk love a bit of (hetrosexual) anal sex, I think your opinion on sodomy is actually in the minority, which ironically is probably the same view most muslims have on sodomy.

I ran with it cos on both you claim most people disagree with it and other than daily mail readers im not sure what you're basing that on, I think most people dont actually care about both either way. There's a big difference in disagreeing with something and wanting it banned.

Tell me what is scary about a woman wearing niqab, i dont understand it.

4 minutes ago, time_bomb said:

I ran with it cos on both you claim most people disagree with it and other than daily mail readers im not sure what you're basing that on, I think most people dont actually care about both either way. There's a big difference in disagreeing with something and wanting it banned.

Tell me what is scary about a woman wearing niqab, i dont understand it.

and thats my point about making it religions 

take away the religious aspect and its a woman covering herself head to toe with black material , ive ever seen some of them rock the gloves as well 

come on tb do you think you would be ok with loads of women dressed head to toe in black with thier faces covered 

this is common sense nothing to do with religion 

1 minute ago, JOHN DOE said:

and thats my point about making it religions 

take away the religious aspect and its a woman covering herself head to toe with black material , ive ever seen some of them rock the gloves as well 

come on tb do you think you would be ok with loads of women dressed head to toe in black with thier faces covered 

this is common sense nothing to do with religion 

Im not a fan of it myself its true, but if someone chooses to be ultra orthodox and is not harming anyone then thats their business

13 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

theres one easy solution you dusty whore , why dont you block me on here 

i have a lot of respect for women just not crass ones like yourself who rock wallabess

Its mad how a self admitted unapologetic rapist thinks he can chuck it with anyone

@Swiftie why not jus ban him?

Hes bringin the forum down

Just now, Grafter said:

He thinks if he continues to be brazen about it, it will blow over

It wont

No remorse, no regret, no respect

no bitch , i just dont care as if you were literate enough to read what i say you will come to the ocnlcusion that i am no rapist 

once again i have noted i am not on block / ignore 

anyway this was an intellectual debate before you stepped in with your dust, emo self fuck off already nappy one