Should it be banned

dayomesaydayo

2 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

69c3be62586988ecc48e19d10151af9c.jpg

???

Whats your opinion.

I’ve said this over and over !! I’m more offended by fat , obese whale like women squeezing themselves into hot pants and /or denim jeans and a flimsy boob tube . I don’t get why the bringing it to the forefront of social media etc.These ladie choose to wear burka,nobody is forcing it on them . On the other hand the hyper,sexualisedsociety we live in should be more worrisome 

• Like 1

Ban it!

oot here looking like k trap in baghdad

if you don’t like it go to a Muslim country 

there’s s reason why that girl that first threw acid at the black girl from east had the nerve to don this Muslim garb to commit her crime - non identification 

can’t Be hidden head to toe 

• Downvote 1

You cant just ban the burqa, yiu uave to ban everything else that falls under the bracket of whatever reason youre banning it for.

Otherwise this is not a free country which is one of the reasons used... because its “oppressive”

• Upvote 1

I'd like to be in the middle here but when I think about it I would like it to not exist. Seeing people with it on doesn't bother me and tbh I don't think I've ever interacted with someone with a burqa. But I don't think there's any benefit to having someone shut off from society in such a way. Its a form of oppression, whether its part of cultural tradition or not, that's what it is.

11 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

Ban it!

oot here looking like k trap in baghdad

if you don’t like it go to a Muslim country 

there’s s reason why that girl that first threw acid at the black girl from east had the nerve to don this Muslim garb to commit her crime - non identification 

can’t Be hidden head to toe 

awww pity you could only mention one offence. 

i can name 50 crimes committed by men looking like you wearing hoodies. 

Yes it should be banned, yes this whole argument is to rile up support for Boris from the UKIP and Brexit heads. But I feel White Guilt and crack pot left wingers want to let everyone through the door. It is okay to say  this is our country and we don't want that here. Go Saudi Arabia or them lands you have to abide by their rules its time this country got some back bone and stop allowing it's self to be walked over by people who are not indigenous to these lands. It is okay to offend people. 

For me personally ive got very little problem with it.

Most experiences ive had with women that wear it have been positive and they have been a lot more respectful and polite than women that dress the opposite way.

That being said i can totally understand why indigenous brits i,e ypipo dont like it. After all they are covering their face in public.

Would let the public decide tbh.