Greetings...

Grafter

Why as British people are we still doin this kiss on the cheek businesses when we meet people?

Its always awkward, we never know if its one or two. I'm seein people get pulled in awkwardly, im gettin pulled in awkwardly. Why is it so important to touch faces with strangers or even people we kno? Why do people get offended if u jus touch the air?

British folk aren't doin this smoothly. Some gay kissed my neck the other day (upon sayin goodbye). I think its an excuse for tactile people to get close when otherwise they would not have had the opportunity

U lot all comfortable with this? Or can we stop?

9 hours ago, Grafter said:

Why as British people are we still doin this kiss on the cheek businesses when we meet people?

Its always awkward, we never know if its one or two. I'm seein people get pulled in awkwardly, im gettin pulled in awkwardly. Why is it so important to touch faces with strangers or even people we kno? Why do people get offended if u jus touch the air?

British folk aren't doin this smoothly. Some gay kissed my neck the other day (upon sayin goodbye). I think its an excuse for tactile people to get close when otherwise they would not have had the opportunity

U lot all comfortable with this? Or can we stop?

The real :rofl: 

2 cheeks 

normal greeting

10 hours ago, Seydou said:

Black and tall

Nobody is trying that on me

So awks to be on the receiving from a tall person

See it coming for ages

/

Most uncomfortable is the tug when im clearly stopping at a hand shake, i think its a violation tbh

54 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

You should specify kissing isn’t on your list of services before seeing clients.

Lol 

Please, regale the forum with stories of ur life as a rent boy. Don't just stop at this tidbit

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

basically I have no registration for how to greet people I haven't seen recently

women - 2 kisses? or 3 kisses? or a hug? or kisses plus a hug? handshake?

men - handshake? raised handshake? raised handshake and pull in? spud?

the awkwardness comes with the lack of synchronisation obvs

unless you family or a good friend and we have historical greeting my default is to always put my hand out for a hand shake, it's never let me down

i am not involved with the awks anymore, i've seen/been involved in some horrible ones especially when i see someone i haven't seen for years on road or at a dance or seeing work colleagues out of the work environment

• Upvote 1

I recall you being weirded out when I went to kiss you on the cheek Smaddy, are you sure its not just a latent intimacy issue?

Would you prefer it if I spudded you? Mans not going to spud you I will pick you up and spin you around the next time I see you. Maybe even throw you up in the air like a small child. I'm looking forward to it actually

I'm also a fan of the accidental mouthkiss when you both become unsynchronised. History has shown it leads to future mouth kisses, oddly not to make it any more weird.

I mean fuck we've already kissed on the mouth the precedent is set. One of my white male cousins as a grown man still goes for kisses but he genuinely loves me and his family. Previous MMA fighter used to be in the army double hard motorcycle riding bastard but still goes for the mouth kisses. What're you gonna do?

Do black people have people they know who go for male kisses? Probably wouldn't admit it but it would be nice to get some further data