Greetings...

Grafter

7 minutes ago, Mizchif said:

I mean fuck we've already kissed on the mouth the precedent is set. One of my white male cousins as a grown man still goes for kisses but he genuinely loves me and his family. Previous MMA fighter used to be in the army double hard motorcycle riding bastard but still goes for the mouth kisses. What're you gonna do?

Do black people have people they know who go for male kisses? Probably wouldn't admit it but it would be nice to get some further data

HE''S GAY 

Why u tryna style it 

33 minutes ago, Mizchif said:

I recall you being weirded out when I went to kiss you on the cheek Smaddy, are you sure its not just a latent intimacy issue?

Would you prefer it if I spudded you? Mans not going to spud you I will pick you up and spin you around the next time I see you. Maybe even throw you up in the air like a small child. I'm looking forward to it actually

Lmao

Please don't

Tbh a spud would be fine but men seem to abhor this greetin when it comes to women

A wave is cool u kno

31 minutes ago, Mizchif said:

I'm also a fan of the accidental mouthkiss when you both become unsynchronised. History has shown it leads to future mouth kisses, oddly not to make it any more weird.

I mean fuck we've already kissed on the mouth the precedent is set. One of my white male cousins as a grown man still goes for kisses but he genuinely loves me and his family. Previous MMA fighter used to be in the army double hard motorcycle riding bastard but still goes for the mouth kisses. What're you gonna do?

Do black people have people they know who go for male kisses? Probably wouldn't admit it but it would be nice to get some further data

He goes for kiss on the lips on purpose?

Come on thats gay lad

Do u indulge him?

48 minutes ago, NORA BATTY said:

Do you all tell ur bros n sisters u love them

..we all tell each other we love them at the end of txts and after phone calls etc 

I think that's down to my mom still and being brought up correct 

No have never told them. Probably never will

Tell my nan tho

3 hours ago, Grafter said:

Lmao

Please don't

Tbh a spud would be fine but men seem to abhor this greetin when it comes to women

A wave is cool u kno

Sound mad frigid 

23 minutes ago, local said:

Smads plz tell the group what your opinion is of people hugging hello also

theae are your own insecurities that you have to deal with and you know this that’s why you’ve made the topic

ill shout you over my new number soon btw

They know

Lol what insecurities might they be

Why u stalling? I deleted that chode