Racial Ambiguity

CurryMan

7 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

The fact so many posters never check this bitch ass white Boy when he makes slick comments like this proves my point.

What’s slick about it? You literally sound like a white nationalist. 

PS. If you’ve got such a problem with this bitch ass more than happy to address it in person ?

14 minutes ago, Thizz said:

What’s slick about it? You literally sound like a white nationalist. 

PS. If you’ve got such a problem with this bitch ass more than happy to address it in person ?

This is why white people should never even get involved in our racial discussions. See how comfortable this clown is comparing white nationalism to wanting black grandchildren?  

And calm your bass with your e-thugging. Like I’m really gonna get into a fight over words on the internet. ? Some of us actually have careers.

You’re a clown. It’s not that serious. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

So is it retarded when Jews want their children to marry Jews? Punjabis want their children to marry punjabis? Serious question.  

Fam, I didn’t even come at anyone. I made a comment about my own family and that Tom saw the coon-signal and came at me. Clearly I hit a nerve with him otherwise he wouldn’t have gone at me like that. The guy is a fucking idiot. 

Would I be disappointed? Extremely. I would feel like I went wrong somewhere. But I have to let them live their life. I wouldn’t murder them like some cultures would. I can only control what I do and hope my children have enough pride in themselves too. Hence why I said “hope” they marry black. 

Stop grouping people into these massive and unrealistic groups bro; i personally know a few mixed race Pakistanis and England is just going to get much more mixed race generally in the next few years. A lot of black seperatists, mainly online, like you cannot justify in any reasonable way your ideology. 

The blackest skin is generally most frequent in countries on the equator; stretching from Somalia, Uganda, all the way to Ghana and Senegal on the west; the differences in culture between these countries are so vast, the history is so seperate, but in the the eyes of people such as youurself, something as meaningless as MELANIN content in skin is enough to pick your partner and possible mother of your kids? Absolutely zero logic. Culture, history and biology etc etc are much more important tthan f**king melanin IMO. If African people start being seperatists based on ETHNICITY and historical origin this will make a lot more logical sense than the current ‘Pro Black’ nonsense

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

This post is so dumb it would take me ages to deconstruct it bit by bit.

1. Yes there are different ethnicities. Whether or not you chose to acknowledge them because they’re “social constructs” is irrelevant. Cultures, language and history is passed down through different ethnicities. Ethnicity is not the same as race, as I’ve clearly stated.

2. Where in my post did I say I want my children to be dark? Are you that stupid? I said I want them to marry black. We come in all colours. Why the hell would I treat my children differently because of their lightness or darkness? That wasn’t the point I was making. 

3. You’re just another Tom who tries to use this “we are the world rhetoric” because you hate yourself, so you attack brothers like me who actually love being black and want their own family to be black. You’ll be the same one to scream racism whilst claiming “we’re all one there’s no difference” when the officer has his knee your back.

If it was up to me, I’d purge coons like you from our race but you’ll do that yourself through your own willingness to procreate with white women. 

1. Race, there is only one race, the human race, AKA homo-sapien. Ethnicity is used in the correct term.

2. You begging for your grand kids to only be black, makes me think that you'll love your darker ones than your lighter ones. This is so stupid from you, also, I provided the example that you will moan and bitch if your kid married a black African that is a different ethnicity than yourself and their family disown your kids partner and doesn't recognise your grand kid due to you not being the same ethnicity (there are many ethnicities in Africa, thus the multiple genocides that have happened).

3. Don't know where the self-hate talk comes from. Seems like a racist like yourself is the issue. I think you believe that you, yourself, is below other people on this planet. You are insecure.

You go in so hard, you are begging. Most of the black people on this forum will have a percentage of white ancestry, are you saying they should all die or are not black?

Are you saying you'd purge your family, kids or grand kids from your race if they have any form of white in them?

If you took a DNA test and found 0.01% white, would you denounce your blackness?

What ethnicity from Africa are you from?

Moron!

• Downvote 1

onegameballer im with you on your point of your children marrying another black person 

dont bother yourself trying to explain your logic to some of these people - it is literally pointless 

black people are the most accomdating / apologetic of any ethnicity yet are the most looked down upon - strange isnt it?

• Upvote 8

15 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

onegameballer im with you on your point of your children marrying another black person 

dont bother yourself trying to explain your logic to some of these people - it is literally pointless 

black people are the most accomdating / apologetic of any ethnicity yet are the most looked down upon - strange isnt it?

!!!

I don't think there's anything wrong with anyone having a preference in terms of who they procreate with or who they they would prefer their children to procreate with tbh

I do find a lot of the rhetoric some of you come with in this type of discussion is indicative of the kind of inferiority complex that can be a byproduct of being black and brought up in Western Europe or North America

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, ag. said:

Stop grouping people into these massive and unrealistic groups bro; i personally know a few mixed race Pakistanis and England is just going to get much more mixed race generally in the next few years. A lot of black seperatists, mainly online, like you cannot justify in any reasonable way your ideology. 

The blackest skin is generally most frequent in countries on the equator; stretching from Somalia, Uganda, all the way to Ghana and Senegal on the west; the differences in culture between these countries are so vast, the history is so seperate, but in the the eyes of people such as youurself, something as meaningless as MELANIN content in skin is enough to pick your partner and possible mother of your kids? Absolutely zero logic. Culture, history and biology etc etc are much more important tthan f**king melanin IMO. If African people start being seperatists based on ETHNICITY and historical origin this will make a lot more logical sense than the current ‘Pro Black’ nonsense

You know what. Cool. We’ll agree to disagree there.

34 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

1. Race, there is only one race, the human race, AKA homo-sapien. 

I stopped reading there. You coon-by-ya Toms always drop these cliche bars when you want to justify selling out. You sound like those “I don’t see colour” clowns.

Like I said, you won’t be singing that same tune when you’re racially discriminated against.

Have a good day. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

It’s funny to me. VIP2 is just microcosm of black British society. I’m Just glad all my friends aren’t bounties like a lot of posters on here. 

We are the most accommodating and the most trodden on. Stockholm syndrome. ?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

I stopped reading there. You coon-by-ya Toms always drop these cliche bars when you want to justify selling out... like I said, you won’t be singing that same tune when you’re racially discriminated against.

Have a good day. 

You didn't stop reading, you only replied to this as you can only mount some form of reply to this point.

You're an idiot. A guy who's insecure about his blackness.

• Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

You didn't stop reading, you only replied to this as you can only mount some form of reply to this point.

You're an idiot. A guy who's insecure about his blackness.

Yup, says the guy who came at me first. You’re a genius. I’m no match for your infinite wisdom and sharp wit. ?

Theres definitely a lot of projecting going on in this thread.

Mainly from da luv doc and ag.

You lot are the man you see in nandos with their beach whale head down,with a look of sheer embarrassment on their faces.

The way i see it though as long as you aint my family to each to their own.

If you want to swirl swirl.

I think you are absolute fools but its your choice and your right to be a fool.

What i dont want to hear is any complaints about racism or you calling us conscious blacks that value our bloodline and race racist.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Theres definitely a lot of projecting going on in this thread.

Mainly from da luv doc and ag.

You lot are the man you see in nandos with their beach whale head down,with a look of sheer embarrassment on their faces.

The way i see it though as long as you aint my family to each to their own.

If you want to swirl swirl.

I think you are absolute fools but its your choice and your right to be a fool.

What i dont want to hear is any complaints about racism or you calling us conscious blacks that value our bloodline and race racist.

You would hate your grandchildren. Some lost, racist guy.

• Downvote 1