Racial Ambiguity

CurryMan

16 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

I think I just puked in my mouth a little from reading that saccharine horseshit.

No wonder that wigger likes you as his pet mammy, you’d never challenge him on his sly racist comments. The kind of docile black white people like him love. The “colourless” ones.

What sly racist comments? 

14 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

@Grafter guys like @TheOneGameBaller and @dayomesaydayoare pretty stupid.

We’re stupid yet you’re begging for our attention like a lap dog? Who’s really the stupid one? 

I am seeing a pattern amongst you and your “we’re all one” ilk. You lot try to come across as deep and introspective. Giving this false sense of being above “race” and outside of this “matrix”, by projecting this narrative that black people are the ones who need to not see race in order to progress. 

But you are the same ones who are as quiet as a church mouse when a white man spits in your face and calls you a wog. Quick to lecture your own but docile towards the ones who actually implement these conditions. Like we’re the ones perpetuating this “social construct.”

Weak, pathetic individuals.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

We’re stupid yet you’re begging for our attention like a lap dog? Who’s really the stupid one? 

I am seeing a pattern amongst you and your “we’re all one” ilk. You lot try to come across as deep and introspective. Giving this false sense of being above “race” and outside of this “matrix”, by projecting this narrative that black people are the ones who need to not see race in order to progress. 

But you are the same ones who are as quiet as a church mouse when a white man spits in your face and calls you a wog. Quick to lecture your own but docile towards the ones who actually implement these conditions. Like we’re the ones perpetuating this “social construct.”

Weak, pathetic individuals.

Don't know why you are bothering. Go into work & life thread and see what certain people cry about. Yet,the want to lecture you on mental slavery.

Nanzenz

1 minute ago, Afroman said:

Don't know why you are bothering. Go into work & life thread and see what certain people cry about. Yet,the want to lecture you on mental slavery.

Nanzenz

To be honest, outside of Whatever and the Sports section, I don’t really venture to the other forums on here. If I did, I wouldn’t be surprised at their way of thinking.

3 minutes ago, Afroman said:

Nanzenz

Why are you bothering?

Lol

/

This was a good thread

Where is Sam Walker from?

?

1 hour ago, Drift said:

Did someone par you for chopping white tings up North?

You're taking this personally.

A man would prefer for his children to marry the same ethnicity. This is not a big deal... 

No other ethnicity get on their own about this.

I am just contributing to the discussion because I am interested in it like everyone else in the thread, I don’t care that much beyond being baffled by some people’s idiotic ideas. But just because I come from the same CONTINENT as these people we should agree? Does that really make sense??‍♂️

4 hours ago, Grafter said:

Why are you bothering?

Lol

/

This was a good thread

Where is Sam Walker from?

?

Confident he has  part black in him  plus  the scousers remind me of Sicilians some times 

Where we go after this life you will  realize we are all one and race and all the other things we go crazy over, in the grand scheme of things dont even matter. There is no such thing as time and everything what we have ever done has happened already.   

• Upvote 1