Racial Ambiguity

CurryMan

On 9/27/2018 at 7:38 PM, Restrictive said:

Anyone ever done one of these acestory DNA tests?

yeah and man a man is 100% african :Y:

(59 nigerian, 21% south central hunter/gatherers, 10% congo, 10% various African countries (mali, southern bantu etc)

no white, asian anything in my dna outcha

• Like 2

Tricky isn’t a very articulate guy so he can’t fully flesh out his arguments but what is wrong about what he said? I thought it was just bitter women who were fully on this seperatist wave... something all u seperatists can never answer, why should two Africans from opposite sides of a massive continent link up just because of complexion ? don’t u lot know how retarded that is and impractical in the real world? Honestly baffed.

21 minutes ago, ag. said:

Tricky isn’t a very articulate guy so he can’t fully flesh out his arguments but what is wrong about what he said? I thought it was just bitter women who were fully on this seperatist wave... something all u seperatists can never answer, why should two Africans from opposite sides of a massive continent link up just because of complexion ? don’t u lot know how retarded that is and impractical in the real world? Honestly baffed.

Tribal Commonalities creating common ground in values and upbringing

similar/opposing views regarding the direction Africa as a continent should take to over come the legacy problems of colonialization and racism propped up by western science (with reference to what their two respective problems are doing to over come the problem)

similar cuisine

tied ancestry (diffusion of specific tribes across africa)

I could honestly go on

but complexion can be an indicator of all of the above when in a foreign land

45 minutes ago, o-guy said:

Tribal Commonalities creating common ground in values and upbringing

similar/opposing views regarding the direction Africa as a continent should take to over come the legacy problems of colonialization and racism propped up by western science (with reference to what their two respective problems are doing to over come the problem)

similar cuisine

tied ancestry (diffusion of specific tribes across africa)

I could honestly go on

but complexion can be an indicator of all of the above when in a foreign land

What your saying only applies to ETHNICITY... and also localised geography... Africa is too big and diverse for it to apply to ALL of  Sub Sahara... 

If people want to start campaigning for tribal and ethnic seperatism, that is a bit more logical than this Americanised Pro Black bullshit... but ironically almost every major war in Africa since colonialism is basically down to ethnic seperatism either partially or entirely soo? 

6 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

??

Some spicey becky.

opinions ? ? ?

Just another in an endless line of indoctrinated and basically stupid sociology/humanities students. She is calling herself a 'woman of colour' and using cliche sociology buzzwords like 'internalised racism'... her Spanish ancestors where as brutal and racist, arguably even much more so, than the WASPS in North America. But her crap humanities degree gave her a taste for victimhood and delusion now all of a sudden she is a 'woman of colour'

• Upvote 2
  • Like 4

How do u know what her actual background is?

Maybe she has spanish ancestors but no doubt she has indigenous (and maybe even African ) as well who were subjugated and brutalised. Does she have a right to speak yet?

Furthermore, there are many many many people from colonised countries very dark and very light who have coloniser ancestry. Should they never speak?

She is a woman of colour. Anyone who isnt Caucasian is of colour.

Mad how u don't wanna talk about what shes actually sayin but about her appearance

54 minutes ago, ag. said:

Just another in an endless line of indoctrinated and basically stupid sociology/humanities students. She is calling herself a 'woman of colour' and using cliche sociology buzzwords like 'internalised racism'... her Spanish ancestors where as brutal and racist, arguably even much more so, than the WASPS in North America. But her crap humanities degree gave her a taste for victimhood and delusion now all of a sudden she is a 'woman of colour'

:/

You lot taking the piss? 

16 hours ago, ag. said:

What your saying only applies to ETHNICITY... and also localised geography... Africa is too big and diverse for it to apply to ALL of  Sub Sahara... 

I never said it applies to the whole of sub Sahara Africa. It does apply to some though, which was my point. 

I was just answering your question. Personally I'm not an advocate of any type of separatism.

Although I do see the merit in the view that one must first achieve a level playing field before whole scale collaboration can be sought, especially when considering collaborating with a people who's intervention, historically, has always resulted in the suffering of your people.   

I often speak with a rabbi from a synagogue near my work. He says this is pretty much the attitude the Jewish employed after world war two. While I don't really like the jewish model (like I said i'm not a fan of separatism), you can't argue with the results. They are no longer a disadvantaged people.    

5 minutes ago, o-guy said:

I never said it applies to the whole of sub Sahara Africa. It does apply to some though, which was my point. 

I was just answering your question. Personally I'm not an advocate of any type of separatism.

Although I do see the merit in the view that one must first achieve a level playing field before whole scale collaboration can be sought, especially when considering collaborating with a people who's intervention, historically, has always resulted in the suffering of your people.   

I often speak with a rabbi from a synagogue near my work. He says this is pretty much the attitude the Jewish employed after world war two. While I don't really like the jewish model (like I said i'm not a fan of separatism), you can't argue with the results. They are no longer a disadvantaged people.    

it can only ever work if people do it based on very specific factors like ethnicity beyond something arbitrary like skin colour.

im with @ag.

as ive said many times before people are confusing black people in america with those in uk/europe

• Upvote 1