Racial Ambiguity

CurryMan

3 hours ago, VENOM said:

again only from someone like you. 

A successful half omnipotent demi god inevitably destined for global levels of power acquisition that even you’d struggle to twist into a blame game of the European sympathy driven notion of racism. 

It’s a shame you never matured mate 

I don’t know when the cut off point is but seems like most English raised serfs will take their justificated falacies to their death now if they ain’t shown flexibility in their capacity to think by our age (I’m 28 now, I believe you’re much older and far less acheieved).

You are an instantly replaceable, infinitely pointless and willing cog in the global system you blame your existence on. You’d replace the concept of globalisation with your racism towards Caucasians of course.

If you did take a break from almost certainly meeting aging white men on Grindr, deep throating northern Europe’s egotisticaly warped perspective on anthropology and individual sovereignty and ever did put your flaccid c*ck to its intended use and procreate, you reckon even your grandkids would have any knowledge of your name or actual existence?

it’s a shame, humanity could actually be a few generations off from enlightenment and you and most of the worlds population would probably have been a more capable and less predictable, purpose ridden, transparently closeted faggot a good thousand years ago, still probs willingly sat under your blissful ignorance 

you would miss hollyoaks tho I bet and hopefully your eventual succesaful suicide attempt.

safe

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, ag. said:

not what I said ffs. Lack of comprehension skills as usual on here

I know what you said

20 hours ago, ag. said:

Asians, imo they have legitimate rights to complain about racism they experience, but they need to stop acting like their own homelands aren't much worse than England is...

it is an objective fact that countries like Pakistan and India are much more openly racist to Black people than England. So when blacks wanna make some coalition with Asians they better not forget that fact

The point of the above was black and Asian people should remember that certain places in asia are more racist than England whenever an asian person fights against racism in this country.

I did not see how this has anything to do with what we were talking about, so I gave you the benefit of the doubt and tried to interpret it in a way that made it relevant to the topic.

but i'm getting now that your post was more about putting someone down than anything  

so i'll leave you to it

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, o-guy said:

I know what you said

The point of the above was black and Asian people should remember that certain places in asia are more racist than England whenever an asian person fights against racism in this country.

I did not see how this has anything to do with what we were talking about, so I gave you the benefit of the doubt and tried to interpret it in a way that made it relevant to the topic.

but i'm getting now that your post was more about putting someone down than anything  

so i'll leave you to it

u're still missing the underlying point 

17 hours ago, VENOM said:

sounds like you're regurgitating like that LBC rent a Muslim Majeed. 

white people dont experience institutional racism in the UK. they experience some prejudice from different sections of society (mainly fellow white sections), and isolated incidences of hatred or crime for reasons similar to everyone else in the country. 

Bruh they go in on white men boy.

Especially liberal whites and opinionated white feminists.

Theyve even coined a term for them which i found out about the other day. Its called gammon pmsl.

3 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Bruh they go in on white men boy.

Especially liberal whites and opinionated white feminists.

Theyve even coined a term for them which i found out about the other day. Its called gammon pmsl.

Hol'tite the gammons ??

16 hours ago, local said:

A successful half omnipotent demi god inevitably destined for global levels of power acquisition that even you’d struggle to twist into a blame game of the European sympathy driven notion of racism. 

I don’t know when the cut off point is but seems like most English raised serfs will take their justificated falacies to their death now if they ain’t shown flexibility in their capacity to think by our age (I’m 28 now, I believe you’re much older and far less acheieved).

You are an instantly replaceable, infinitely pointless and willing cog in the global system you blame your existence on. You’d replace the concept of globalisation with your racism towards Caucasians of course.

If you did take a break from almost certainly meeting aging white men on Grindr, deep throating northern Europe’s egotisticaly warped perspective on anthropology and individual sovereignty and ever did put your flaccid c*ck to its intended use and procreate, you reckon even your grandkids would have any knowledge of your name or actual existence?

it’s a shame, humanity could actually be a few generations off from enlightenment and you and most of the worlds population would probably have been a more capable and less predictable, purpose ridden, transparently closeted faggot a good thousand years ago, still probs willingly sat under your blissful ignorance 

you would miss hollyoaks tho I bet and hopefully your eventual succesaful suicide attempt.

safe

fek

On 10/10/2018 at 6:36 AM, local said:

safe

nah had to quote again 

destroyed man

bit mad

i remembered i'd posted somethin in reply to the little faggot but it was right at the end of a 3 day no sleep stress filled work marathon

shell of a man at this point

no recollection of actual post content

got back to read it yday n other than some missed commas n minor grammar mistakes, even i'm pretty impressed

i meant every word tho mate, good luck bleeding out in your bathtub xxx

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/qv9mmm/23andme-and-ancestry-genetic-tests-are-making-it-extremely-easy-for-cops-to-track-all-white-people?utm_medium=vicenewsfacebook

So many white people have bought into consumer genetic testing that it’s now possible for law enforcement agencies to use genetic data to hunt down virtually anyone of European descent — even if they’ve never spit in a trendy tube themselves — by tracking their distant relatives who have already shared their results from companies like 23andMe and Ancestry.com.

jus on the news yesterday they had a piece about diabetes and how now they can u use ur dna to tell u which biscuits are ok for you to eat in the supermarket.

They full well know diabetes is an issue for Caribbean, south east Asian. Maybe those people arent buyin into ancestry.com like they want. So this is another data gathering exercise under the guise of assistance

Smh

On 10/11/2018 at 8:11 PM, local said:

bit mad

i remembered i'd posted somethin in reply to the little faggot but it was right at the end of a 3 day no sleep stress filled work marathon

shell of a man at this point

no recollection of actual post content

got back to read it yday n other than some missed commas n minor grammar mistakes, even i'm pretty impressed

i meant every word tho mate, good luck bleeding out in your bathtub xxx

alot of words, ill give you the L but doesnt change what i said.