Racial Ambiguity

CurryMan

22 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Ayoooo pmsl. 

Why is that every single black man who replied to that tweet wearing one of those chupid girly harness tings had mixed race kids.

Backs up my theory that black men who play in the snow are the epitome of emasculation.

Haha. They say a picture is worth 1000 words. Nothing more needs to be said.?

27 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Ayoooo pmsl. 

Why is that every single black man who replied to that tweet wearing one of those chupid girly harness tings had mixed race kids.

Backs up my theory that black men who play in the snow are the epitome of emasculation.

ur like one of those butters black girls whose forever ranting about how black men hate themselves lol

be honest u wanna be balls deep in some white punani but for whatever reason uve failed so far now ur a 'pro black Campaigner'.... utterly pathetic

• Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Ayoooo pmsl. 

???these brush are unreal.

Don't know what the fuss is though. PM just being a trolling c*nt as per and people are biting.

3 hours ago, ag. said:

ur like one of those butters black girls whose forever ranting about how black men hate themselves lol

be honest u wanna be balls deep in some white punani but for whatever reason uve failed so far now ur a 'pro black Campaigner'.... utterly pathetic

So which one of those fools i posted is you 

• Downvote 1

57 minutes ago, Realone2016 said:

^

Facts, this idea of masculinity is heavily westernized.

there are cultures in africa where the father bonds with the child strapped to his chest/ (at least traditionally) Allow these westernised youtube hoteps thinking they're exposing shit. 

I think it's weird that people think it's weird

like... are you also anti bags? did you carry all your books in your arms to school?

or is it the man looking after a baby part?

for the record been done in Africa for hundreds of years  

• Upvote 6

@dayomesaydayoand his fake nation of vacation cunts. Fully sending for the black man whilst saying they are pro black. More like more western and more willing to follow the racism set out by the white man hundreds of years ago. Guys like him would rate the kkk who killed white women for sleeping with black men. 

These guys are frauds.

• Downvote 1

• 1 month later...