Racial Ambiguity

CurryMan

14 hours ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Cassius Clay’s grandson. The irony.

Boy, I can only hope my children marry black. Imagine your identity being eroded in a couple of generations.

Victoria Rowell and her daughter. 

victoria-rowell-and-daughter-maya-pictur

Your genetics will be there regardless, you racist! Going on like it doesn't happen multiple ways either....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

Your genetics will be there regardless, you racist! Going on like it doesn't happen multiple ways either....

Do you even know what the word racist means? Me wanting to have my children and grandchildren look like myself isn’t racist.

Just because you have no problem breeding your lineage out of existence, don’t project your insecurities onto me.

If you have a half white child in this country, they’re more likely gong to have children with someone white. That’s just a statistical likely hood.

It’s funny though. Jews, Asians etc understand the importance of wanting to keep their lineage within their race/culture and no one calls them racist. But if black people express that same attitude, our own are quick to call us racist. This is why no one respects us. Too many sell outs like you have no pride whatsoever.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

@TheOneGameBaller you are one of them insecure black people, just like them people from whatever ethnicity. Like them white people who get vex about mixed relationships. I'm not insecure to realise that if cultures can be accepted an embraced by a partner then there is nothing wrong with that.

Only way to breed out your linage is to not breed at all. If you're dopey enough to love your mixed or lighter grand kids less than your darker grand kids then you're an idiot and don't deserve them tbh.

Jews are not a race, but a religion with people from different areas of the planet.

Anyone who has issues with ethnicity mixing is racist.

You are a racist!

• Downvote 2

17 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

@TheOneGameBaller you are one of them insecure black people, just like them people from whatever ethnicity. Like them white people who get vex about mixed relationships. I'm not insecure to realise that if cultures can be accepted an embraced by a partner then there is nothing wrong with that.

Only way to breed out your linage is to not breed at all. If you're dopey enough to love your mixed or lighter grand kids less than your darker grand kids then you're an idiot and don't deserve them tbh.

Jews are not a race, but a religion with people from different areas of the planet.

Anyone who has issues with ethnicity mixing is racist.

You are a racist!

Wow, this post is all over the place. First of all, I couldn’t care less if you or anyone else decides to have mixed race children so I’m nothing like those white supremacist. I only care about my family being black.

Like I said, if you’re so obsessed with “creampie-ing Caucasian women” that’s your business. But I’ll call a spade a spade. A lot of black men like you disguise their self hate issues as preferences.

Please stop acting like having mixed race children is some noble cause. When anyone racially fetishises another group, it’s quite clear they’re the one with insecurities.

And btw, being Jewish is not just a religion, it’s also an ethnicity/culture. Hence why I said race AND culture. And there are many different Jewish ethnicities  such as Ashkenazis and Mizrahis. And many of them will tell you straight they only want their children marrying Jews, but I bet you won’t have that same bass for them.

So screaming “you’re racist” at me when I haven’t once suggested one race is superior to another just shows how slow you are. Actually, please don’t have any black children. We have enough dumbasses  in our gene pool already.

• Upvote 5

It is not an ethnicity. Thus, the Arab, east African, South African, Ashkhenazi (sp) and Indian jews..... that isn't ethnicity, just someone pushing a racial agenda to this. I'd send for anyone who is as ignorant as you tbh.

@TheOneGameBaller you are not hiding the fact that you would love your darker grand kids less, makes you are racist. You can bee siblings, same parents and be different colours, so?

You're also an idiot, pretty sure if you went to places such as Rwanda, your "black" logic falls apart and your logic would be used against you when certain family members won't acknowledge your kids as family due to the same bullshit attitude as you.

So, you are racist. Calm with your "but they think the same as me, why don't you get at them?" crap. They get sent when they drop the same nonsense.

• Downvote 2

38 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

It is not an ethnicity. Thus, the Arab, east African, South African, Ashkhenazi (sp) and Indian jews..... that isn't ethnicity, just someone pushing a racial agenda to this. I'd send for anyone who is as ignorant as you tbh.

@TheOneGameBaller you are not hiding the fact that you would love your darker grand kids less, makes you are racist. You can bee siblings, same parents and be different colours, so?

You're also an idiot, pretty sure if you went to places such as Rwanda, your "black" logic falls apart and your logic would be used against you when certain family members won't acknowledge your kids as family due to the same bullshit attitude as you.

So, you are racist. Calm with your "but they think the same as me, why don't you get at them?" crap. They get sent when they drop the same nonsense.

This might be your first sensible post on this forum haha.But you are 100% correct.

African people have always mixed with each other and outsiders you brain dead morons. There is no such thing as a ‘pure’ African race, among the main groups, not counting pygmies etc. You ‘Pro Black’ people usually know nothing about history or biology, just a load of nonsense about ‘pro black’. In the real world it’s embarrassing...

• Downvote 1

Thought i'd just drop this here, agree with the guy at 17.20 although he should of said prejudice instead of racist. It's in all of us as human beings to an extent, just different levels like we pass on judgement on people with a certain hair style, assumptions on their religion or lack there of, height and so on. Where it draws the line is refusing to befriend someone due to their race and/or thinking their life is less worthy. Not necessarily who you'd want/allow your kid to date as thats very personal and could put somebodies culture at threat so i understand it.

23 hours ago, Da Luv Doc said:

This post is so dumb it would take me ages to deconstruct it bit by bit.

1. Yes there are different ethnicities. Whether or not you chose to acknowledge them because they’re “social constructs” is irrelevant. Cultures, language and history is passed down through different ethnicities. Ethnicity is not the same as race, as I’ve clearly stated.

2. Where in my post did I say I want my children to be dark? Are you that stupid? I said I want them to marry black. We come in all colours. Why the hell would I treat my children differently because of their lightness or darkness? That wasn’t the point I was making. 

3. You’re just another Tom who tries to use this “we are the world rhetoric” because you hate yourself, so you attack brothers like me who actually love being black and want their own family to be black. You’ll be the same one to scream racism whilst claiming “we’re all one there’s no difference” when the officer has his knee your back.

If it was up to me, I’d purge coons like you from our race but you’ll do that yourself through your own willingness to procreate with white women. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

biaggio-ali-walsh-modeling-contract-ftr.

All you ice cream eaters really need to understand this is your future pmsl.

Imagine all that black excelance garn in a couple generations.

This is why i side eye people who claim you can be pro black and swirl.

Fam, that’s why I only associate with people who actually don’t hate themselves. What sane black person wants their grandchildren to look nothing like them? I can’t understand the logic in being a willing participant in that process. 

If that’s what some self hating negros want to do then fine. But to attack me and call me racist because I want to pass down my cultural lineage is coon rhetoric of the highest order.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Fam, that’s why I only associate with people who actually don’t hate themselves. What sane black person wants their grandchildren to look nothing like them? I can’t understand the logic in being a willing participant in that process. 

If that’s what some self hating negros want to do then fine. But to attack me and call me racist because I want to pass down my cultural lineage is coon rhetoric of the highest order.

Mate you sound like some deluded and insecure African American. They're the ones who usually push these retarded arguments. 

• Downvote 4

25 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Each to their own. 

1 hour ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Your daughter/son bring a white significant other.

What do you do?

1 hour ago, ag. said:

Mate you sound like some deluded and insecure African American. They're the ones who usually push these retarded arguments. 

So is it retarded when Jews want their children to marry Jews? Punjabis want their children to marry punjabis? Serious question.  

1 hour ago, Afroman said:

Each to their own. 

Fam, I didn’t even come at anyone. I made a comment about my own family and that Tom saw the coon-signal and came at me. Clearly I hit a nerve with him otherwise he wouldn’t have gone at me like that. The guy is a fucking idiot. 

12 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Your daughter/son bring a white significant other.

What do you do?

Would I be disappointed? Extremely. I would feel like I went wrong somewhere. But I have to let them live their life. I wouldn’t murder them like some cultures would. I can only control what I do and hope my children have enough pride in themselves too. Hence why I said “hope” they marry black. 

• Upvote 1

A lot of people here have a mad complex 

13 minutes ago, Drift said:

Black men are being scolded by other black men for wanting black grandchildren.

Nobody is being scolded here, however you need to realise unless you live in Africa, there is no guarantee for your grandkids to be "black".

Muhammad Ali was pushing blacks forward in US and his daughter brings a white dude home.

I agree mostly with him wanting to keep it within the community but I'd never alienate or refuse my grandkids.