Jump to content
CurryMan

Racial Ambiguity

Recommended Posts

Race is a construct developed by white racists

An man are defending it callin everyone else coons

Slick

Is that slick?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Race is a construct developed by white racists

 

In the next job you apply for, write that exact sentence next to the “ethnicity” box and let me know how that works out.

Do they still take in CVs for being a mammy though? 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

I stopped reading there. You coon-by-ya Toms always drop these cliche bars when you want to justify selling out. You sound like those “I don’t see colour” clowns.

Like I said, you won’t be singing that same tune when you’re racially discriminated against.

Have a good day. 

From your posts I am guessing ur Jamo or Caribbean yeah. It makes sense for you ‘New World Blacks’ to be stuck on this Pro Black Wave; what I don’t get is the Africans who get fooled by this nonsense.

  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Race is a construct developed by white racists

An man are defending it callin everyone else coons

Slick

Is that slick?

You can’t even have a basic ideological disagreement without words like coon being thrown about; older I get the more I realise some people just don’t have the mental faculties to discuss certain things. What seems so obvious to u is inconceivable to them either due to a lack of intelligence and/or blind and insincere commitment to whatever retarded ideologies they were raised with; or even just massive overcompensation; ie these silly militant black men/women who are thick enough to think they can dictate or even have a say in the fucking complexion of a total stranger’s partner. 

  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

In the next job you apply for, write that exact sentence next to the “ethnicity” box and let me know how that works out.

Do they still take in CVs for being a mammy though? 

Don’t want to get into a keyboard war but aren’t you the same person that consistently projects the same opinion.??

Grafter is right in a way and in the society we live you have to mould to certain bullshit constructions to get on so she wouldn’t put that in her cv!! Full knowing that would lose the job

The whole mum thing is just a general low blow many men use to dismiss a woman’s  worth tbh. 

I don’t care what anyone says the womb is life. Would you rather  a high flying , me too worshipping masculin work driven female. Are you saying if a woman chooses to put family and nurturing before corporate life she’s less of a person. Comes accross that way

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, easy.pee.zee said:

Don’t want to get into a keyboard war but aren’t you the same person that consistently projects the same opinion.??

Grafter is right in a way and in the society we live you have to mould to certain bullshit constructions to get on so she wouldn’t put that in her cv!! Full knowing that would lose the job

The whole mum thing is just a general low blow many men use to dismiss a woman’s  worth tbh. 

I don’t care what anyone says the womb is life. Would you rather  a high flying , me too worshipping masculin work driven female. Are you saying if a woman chooses to put family and nurturing before corporate life she’s less of a person. Comes accross that way

 

 

 

 

9c9.gif

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ag. said:

You can’t even have a basic ideological disagreement without words like coon being thrown about; older I get the more I realise some people just don’t have the mental faculties to discuss certain things. What seems so obvious to u is inconceivable to them either due to a lack of intelligence and/or blind and insincere commitment to whatever retarded ideologies they were raised with; or even just massive overcompensation; ie these silly militant black men/women who are thick enough to think they can dictate or even have a say in the fucking complexion of a total stranger’s partner. 

Did someone par you for chopping white tings up North?

You're taking this personally.

A man would prefer for his children to marry the same ethnicity. This is not a big deal... 

No other ethnicity get on their own about this.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Drift said:

Did someone par you for chopping white tings up North?

You're taking this personally.

A man would prefer for his children to marry the same ethnicity. This is not a big deal... 

No other ethnicity get on their own about this.

FAM!

but yet these people will argue amongst themselves because a black man wants his children and their children to be black?

im reading these posts straight confused 

  • Upvote 4
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol look at u letting the white man dictate to you who you are

I dont tick that box and I don't have to and I dont feel obligated to

I'm a human being my G

As ive said previously on here i dont subscribe to the black label

Elevate yourself from mental slavery. U have some ways to go. Dont get stuck in hate. It will kill u slowly @TheOneGameBaller

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, easy.pee.zee said:

Don’t want to get into a keyboard war but aren’t you the same person that consistently projects the same opinion.??

Grafter is right in a way and in the society we live you have to mould to certain bullshit constructions to get on so she wouldn’t put that in her cv!! Full knowing that would lose the job

The whole mum thing is just a general low blow many men use to dismiss a woman’s  worth tbh. 

I don’t care what anyone says the womb is life. Would you rather  a high flying , me too worshipping masculin work driven female. Are you saying if a woman chooses to put family and nurturing before corporate life she’s less of a person. Comes accross that way

 

 

 

 

I think mammy is some sort of racist term the white people he lives to impress have used against us in the past

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, ag. said:

From your posts I am guessing ur Jamo or Caribbean yeah. It makes sense for you ‘New World Blacks’ to be stuck on this Pro Black Wave; what I don’t get is the Africans who get fooled by this nonsense.

U are a downright hypocrite u kno that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Lol look at u letting the white man dictate to you who you are

I dont tick that box and I don't have to and I dont feel obligated to

I'm a human being my G

As ive said previously on here i dont subscribe to the black label

Elevate yourself from mental slavery. U have some ways to go. Dont get stuck in hate. It will kill u slowly @TheOneGameBaller

 

qLhNmZJ.gif

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lieutenant said:

the audacity uno :lmao:

A gyas him bc gyas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Drift said:

Did someone par you for chopping white tings up North?

You're taking this personally.

A man would prefer for his children to marry the same ethnicity. This is not a big deal... 

No other ethnicity get on their own about this.

He takes this particular subject to heart. His Defo linking a fiat 500 up north. But each to their own. Just own it man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Grafter said:

 

I'm a human being my G

As ive said previously on here i dont subscribe to the black label

 

I think I just puked in my mouth a little from reading that saccharine horseshit.

No wonder that wigger likes you as his pet mammy, you’d never challenge him on his sly racist comments. The kind of docile black white people like him love. The “colourless” ones.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

I think I just puked in my mouth a little from reading that saccharine horseshit.

No wonder that wigger likes you as his pet mammy, you’d never challenge him on his sly racist comments. The kind of docile black white people like him love. The “colourless” ones.

 

:rofl:

Dno who ur on about

but yh b thats me💛💛💛

/

put god first people. Look what happens when you don't

God is love by the way

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Grafter said:

 

/

put god first people. Look what happens when you don't

God is love by the way

 

Ah, it all makes sense now. Yet I’m the one still in mental slavery. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Drift said:

Did someone par you for chopping white tings up North?

You're taking this personally.

A man would prefer for his children to marry the same ethnicity. This is not a big deal... 

No other ethnicity get on their own about this.

Lol cos u are privvy to all the conversations all other ethnicities have about relationships

Put God first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Ah, it all makes sense now. Yet I’m the one still in mental slavery. 

Yes b

/

I don't think anything makes sense in your mind right now. Hopefully it will pass. We need humanity to progress

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Da Luv Doc said:

@TheOneGameBallerRacist still hasn't addressed my points.

Wasteman

If by “points” you mean incoherent rants, then you’re right, I won’t. 

Just now, Grafter said:

Yes b

/

I don't think anything makes sense in your mind right now. Hopefully it will pass. We need humanity to progress

That condescending tone under the guise of being magnanimous doesn’t work with me. Keep me in your prayers though love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Lol look at u letting the white man dictate to you who you are

I dont tick that box and I don't have to and I dont feel obligated to

I'm a human being my G

As ive said previously on here i dont subscribe to the black label

Elevate yourself from mental slavery. U have some ways to go. Dont get stuck in hate. It will kill u slowly

I think you've said all there is to say in this post tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

B. I never said I would pray for you but of course u are included within humanity

I encourage to seek God though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SLEAZE BALL said:

I think you've said all there is to say in this post tbh

True

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×