Racial Ambiguity

CurryMan

There’s alot of white people who have grandads from African countries; you would never know till you get to know them; usually its Sierra Leone, Ghana, Somalia and Nigeria because of Colonial links and its usually in the port cities like Bristol and Liverpool. Someone needs to do a documentary or something on these ‘white Africans’. There is so much interesting stuff and history in the ‘black community’ in England, but the brain dead ‘influencers’ ignore this. all the ‘black media’ show is the same old regurgitated nonsense 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, ag. said:

There’s alot of white people who have grandads from African countries; you would never know till you get to know them; usually its Sierra Leone, Ghana, Somalia and Nigeria because of Colonial links and its usually in the port cities like Bristol and Liverpool. Someone needs to do a documentary or something on these ‘white Africans’. There is so much interesting stuff and history in the ‘black community’ in England, but the brain dead ‘influencers’ ignore this. all the ‘black media’ show is the same old regurgitated nonsense 

If the have GRANDADs from those countries mentioned, the wouldn't be white would they?

3 hours ago, ag. said:

You wanna be one of those grandads innit? 

some people need to remember this is england not usa

you are not 10/12 generations deep and lost from your familys home... you can go back and not worry about race mixing if thats not your thing

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Afroman said:

If the have GRANDADs from those countries mentioned, the wouldn't be white would they?

There’s bare Caribbeans with so much white ancestry going back centuries but we still give them the ‘black’ title; i wouldn’t call Sam Walker black but if his Grandad is from Sierra Leone he does have a recent and direct link to Africa obviously

6 hours ago, Admin. said:

some people need to remember this is england not usa

you are not 10/12 generations deep and lost from your familys home... you can go back and not worry about race mixing if thats not your thing

Aren’t you Turkish or something? Wtf do you know about what African people should do you prat ? go into the Turkish thread and drop some knowledge over deh so ?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Rah i nearly bit and wrote out a long essay....

long story short if youre that insecure about your skin colour why live in a country where the population odds are 9/1 

america i understand uk tho you have a choice??

Culture.... no 

Skin colour... yes

/

but we are talking about grandchildren so its not your choice

I’ve never knocked up a white or brown variety Asian bird

Is the universe challenging me 

Is the use of contraception more prevalent with whiteys

Does the global gene pool’s demand for variety act as a stimulant on my sperm’s breaststroke when a Nigerian bird is gettin the last few pounds

this is a new poem I’m working on 

7 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

These frauds would cry when they find out the results of a DNA test. They are just as bad as them racist America white men who claim they are 100% white. When they have mixed race grand kids I hope they realise how racist you guys are and they tell you to fuck off.

that's a mean thing to wish justin