They did it again: Jamie Oliver's Jerk Rice

dub

Mcdonalds?

I dno how but I see a Jamaican sample it on fb. He said it was jus like bbq sauce. Trash

@ag.

Give it a rest u punk. Many spots have full available menus and very good customer service. McDonalds isn't taking anything away from these spots. Just like turtle bay cant an any other imposters.

Refill, new tings etc etc

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Mcdonalds?

I dno how but I see a Jamaican sample it on fb. He said it was jus like bbq sauce. Trash

@ag.

Give it a rest u punk. Many spots have full available menus and very good customer service. McDonalds isn't taking anything away from these spots. Just like turtle bay cant an any other imposters.

Refill, new tings etc etc

Lol do u work in a yard food shop? Next time Im down in London and i go yard food shop i will look out for a masculine looking black woman wearing bruk down Wallabees lmao

found one of the best caribbean spots ive had in london....only abd side is

1. it aint a shop

2. there aint a menu.

Some rastaman in walthamstow ....but the flavours...perfect. Has like a little opening window round the back side of his yard. The red pea soup i had was wonderful and it was Ital..so it was good news all round. 

anyone in walthamstow vicinity ...DM me ill tell u where it is

3 minutes ago, CurryMan said:

found one of the best caribbean spots ive had in london....only abd side is

1. it aint a shop

2. there aint a menu.

Some rastaman in walthamstow ....but the flavours...perfect. Has like a little opening window round the back side of his yard. The red pea soup i had was wonderful and it was Ital..so it was good news all round. 

anyone in walthamstow vicinity ...DM me ill tell u where it is

Yes but how was the customer service tho. Did he skin teet sufficiently???

Ag wants to know

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CurryMan said:

super bless. very welcoming.

/

I think most shops customer service has improved. Just the delivery side needs work. 

I was just about to say this. 

Seems like they've finally caught on. Them days of trying to find a item that was available are dwindling in my experience.

• Upvote 1

I big up Caribbean peopledem all the time who deserve it. All the criticisms I write on here  are very legitimate, and arguably not even as harsh as they could be lol Caribs, Jamos especially, seem to be very easily triggered by anything slightly critical of them, their culture and also history...

• Downvote 1

Typically when people go this ham at Jamaicans is because they feel a Jamaican has dissed them

Maybe he really loved or admired a Jamaican, then that Jamaican just continued to live his/her best life which then no longer incuded ag

Hence the scorn

Its funny he speaks about being triggered. What triggers the Jamaican haters to spew their diatribe at any given time? I tell you what, our sheer existence. Tallawah. excellence. Out an bad. To di world etc etc

2 minutes ago, Grafter said:

I knew it

Look Graffy, I am a stoner who likes to eat out. I have been to many Eritrean, Ugandan, Somali, Arabic, etc independent restaurants with great service and great food and everything on the menu is actually on the premises loool. Jamaican spots CONSISTENTLY have the same issues. From Manny to Sheff to London lol deal with it mateeeyy