They did it again: Jamie Oliver's Jerk Rice

dub

6 hours ago, CurryMan said:

found one of the best caribbean spots ive had in london....only abd side is

1. it aint a shop

2. there aint a menu.

Some rastaman in walthamstow ....but the flavours...perfect. Has like a little opening window round the back side of his yard. The red pea soup i had was wonderful and it was Ital..so it was good news all round. 

anyone in walthamstow vicinity ...DM me ill tell u where it is

wish there was more of this kind of shit.

round here theres a guy with chickens i buy eggs from every now and then but thats it, tiny take away like this would be nice

Jamaicans have definitely improved when it comes to customer service.

Gone are the days of momma screwface behind the counter greeting you with "wha yu want".

I think its because they got more young people working for them now days born in hinglan as they would say.

Cant comment on if they have full menus or not cos i only tend to get two things from jamaican takeaways.

Jerk chicken rice and peas or fried chicken rice peas and jerk gravy.

7 minutes ago, QPR Dee said:

wish there was more of this kind of shit.

round here theres a guy with chickens i buy eggs from every now and then but thats it, tiny take away like this would be nice

Went to one in brum on some grimey estate years ago

"You lot want something to eat?

"Yh yh"

*Small fear*

33 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Bruh. Even on youtube. 

Screenshot_20180914_230626.png

Are you that effected by what I say? Black people in England have had too long being mollycoddled by Liberals. If I wasn't scared of fucking up my money I would do Youtube videos on this stuff and I actually have alot of information to back up what I say. I like a lot of West African and Caribbean culture but it's funny how defensive people get when you give them a dose of reality about blatant minority sections of their cultures.

Any African/Black person on here who is hurt by what I say, feel free to OBJECTIVELY point out what is wrong about the shit I say on here....

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, ag. said:

Are you that effected by what I say? Black people in England have had too long being mollycoddled by Liberals. If I wasn't scared of fucking up my money I would do Youtube videos on this stuff and I actually have alot of information to back up what I say. I like a lot of West African and Caribbean culture but it's funny how defensive people get when you give them a dose of reality about blatant minority sections of their cultures.

Any African/Black person on here who is hurt by what I say, feel free to OBJECTIVELY point out what is wrong about the shit I say on here....

Do you discuss these findings with your whale at home while she dishing out fish fingers,canned mash and squash?

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Afroman said:

Do you discuss these findings with your whale at home while she dishing out fish fingers,canned mash and squash?

I am not your Nigerian uncle Babatunde who bred some obese slag from Kent for a passport.. anyone who knows me irl knows I have always punched above my weight since school lol  facts only...

But a lot of shit i posted on the internet these past few years was me venting while going thru a lot of real shit in my life, then coming on the internet and seeing the dumb shit people write. I really don't have hate for west Affs or Jamos, contrary to the posts on here.. but a lot of stuff I said on here always gets EMOTIONAL not OBJECTIVE responses... and I am sure some of u recognise the truth in shit i say if u arent blinded by insincerity.

Certain man everytime they post

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2wS4FiPdB9qJAQb0MEtW

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ag. said:

I am not your Nigerian uncle Babatunde who bred some obese slag from Kent for a passport.. anyone who knows me irl knows I have always punched above my weight since school lol  facts only...

But a lot of shit i posted on the internet these past few years was me venting while going thru a lot of real shit in my life, then coming on the internet and seeing the dumb shit people write. I really don't have hate for west Affs or Jamos, contrary to the posts on here.. but a lot of stuff I said on here always gets EMOTIONAL not OBJECTIVE responses... and I am sure some of u recognise the truth in shit i say if u arent blinded by insincerity.

Depends what your weight is saying when you step on them scales in those infamous  Air Maxs brah.

Care to share some of this real shit you are going through ?

55 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

yes you are correct 

but yes you also love it :rofl:

over 3 times you claim to have me on ignore, yet you are here replying to me 

:rofl:

Youre deluded. Never once had you on ignore. You keep beggin for it.

Stay laughing nonce