They did it again: Jamie Oliver's Jerk Rice

dub

I'll get deeper on the business tip. Curry alone is worth £3-4 billion a year.

Asian restaurants were built on cheap, imported labour - all now there are MPs asking for 'Vindaloo Visas' even after Brexit. 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/vindaloo-visas-should-be-introduced-to-save-britains-curry-houses-vince-cable-says-a3703366.html

e0779826275c4fa0333478e34360049d.png

https://www.ft.com/content/e72be378-a0ee-11e6-891e-abe238dee8e2

Britain’s curry industry says it has been betrayed by politicians over immigration, just days before Theresa May visits India at the weekend on her first significant trade mission. The curry trade, which has sales of more than £4bn a year, supported Brexit after the Leave campaign promised that control over immigration from Europe would pave the way for more visas for south Asians. Curry businesses have said they are facing mass closures because of a shortage of chefs. The current regime requires them to pay at least £29,570 a year to secure a visa for a chef from the subcontinent.

This is economic power.

/

@Greens it's not really.

TL;DR - Asians don't give a fuck who appropriates their culture because their economic house is in order.

Black Britain is in a crisis, youth culture reflects this and we need to clean up our house and lock our doors before we worry about people stealing our shit.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Elementalism said:

I'm flattered you call my ability to recall a factoid and use my keyboard to Google stuff obsessive. 

It implies you'd need a week of intense caffeine assisted research to synthesise some of the stuff I knock up in 5 minutes. Was school hard for you?

Ok I'll bite

I don't take stimulants

School was ok for me. I was above average in most subjects and particularly excelled at maths and languages. I have two engineering degrees in different disciplines, one at post grad level. Some might call me a natural born analyst...

An I've got your number Mr Obsessive

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Elementalism said:

Related image

Lot of directive, authoritative chat from a guy who looks like this. 

Guys who look like you haven't been able to send man with genes like me anywhere for a good century now, 'fella'. Not without receiving payment for any services rendered.

/

This guy is proper on the derails. I sense a deep hatred in this guy, perhaps something to do with accepting that any missus he's had in the past 10 years has been ran through by a larger, darker penis(es) than his and no matter how many trips to Madrid to see Lana del Rey and how many Nines mixtapes he downloads he'll never quite cut it.

You still with the same missus, lad?

You literally look like Meadow Soprano’s boyfriend stop acting online. 

You got sent to buy me weed and was disappointed when I ducked straight off. You then whatsapped me asking for a link for that Nines album.  

There was no bass in your voice in person be humble. 

All this other stuff you've fabricated in your head is weird mate. You should get some help. 

You jokeman.

Guys like you present no threat in life, you podgy metrosexual gingerbread boy. I called you on your tone not matching your IRL appearance, you have never been in a position to chat wicked to anyone.

Image result for ginger troll kid coppercab

LOL @ you really thinking I wanted Nines album you mug. I just wanted to highlight how forced your whole thing is.

Guy asked me to get him into a club :/ It's not like we linked up for beef, @ag.

I definitely checked him on his personas not matching and I also mockingly mentioned the police rumour he knocked around. Ironic thing is, this guy looks 100% like an undercover/EDL type and moves like one also. It's a sad thing that guys like @Thizz rearrange reality to seem more exciting than it actually is.

I actually felt bad for him a few weeks ago because this guy pulls huge parts of his personality from this forum and black culture, it seems. 

0JmMKsn.png

Edit: Also he literally looks like the ginger troll kid, I shit ye not.

18 minutes ago, Elementalism said:

Guy asked me to get him into a club :/ It's not like we linked up for beef, @ag.

I definitely checked him on his personas not matching and I also mockingly mentioned the police rumour he knocked around. Ironic thing is, this guy looks 100% like an undercover/EDL type and moves like one also. It's a sad thing that guys like @Thizz rearrange reality to seem more exciting than it actually is.

I actually felt bad for him a few weeks ago because this guy pulls huge parts of his personality from this forum and black culture, it seems. 

0JmMKsn.png

Edit: Also he literally looks like the ginger troll kid, I shit ye not.

I didn’t ask you get me into any club I asked you to get me some weed and you did like a good boy. 

You didn’t check anyone on anything. 

Maybe I just wanted to get weed from you and that’s why I didn’t seem comfortable actually conversing with you. 

There’s plenty of others I’ve linked and been comfortable with just not weirdos. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, youcleanwepaint said:

Vindaloo Visas, that a pisstake.

They might not get it, that's what Vince Cable wants but Lib Dems have no clout. Thing is there are a lot of Indians who supported the Tories in the last election and they feel they haven't been properly represented, despite their tax base/political contributions. 

We'll see what this Windrush thing leads to. Not much on BME economics but the data is there on the ONS if anyone wants to analyse.

@Grafter your time.

@Thizz you've got some deeperman personality disorder, defo. You've been waiting for a minute to drop your little Madrid myth ennit.

In reality, you drove a little metrosexual rental to meet me in MY city, walked to a cashpoint with ME, made small talk and accompanied me back to MY club, waiting 2 metres outside the door like a shook customer until I returned with your 0.8s after 10 minutes, minus ten euros for MY trouble. 

You literally said 'safe for dat yh' and then asked me if I had links to send packs and a Wickr. You fucking flatfoot :lol:

This lad is one bad experience with a black person away from joining the EDL.

Sort of guy who hides the lifestyle from his grandparents because they still don't like darkies.

• Upvote 1

I am still questioning why this ginger agent fella chose this topic and not the Travel thread to raise any issues with me. 

Guy PMs me years back apologising for some slight he thinks I give a fuck about, asking for help with affiliate marketing.

Fast forward to this year, the guy meets me in face-to-face in April and we have no correspondence from then until yesterday. 

He clearly harboured an issue with me that he didn't express in April, one that he now wants to address, not via PMs or phone, but 'publicly online' rather than 'publicly IRL'.  

This is the behaviour of your run-of-the-mill keyboard thug. Aggressive online persona that doesn't match the IRL energy. 

People can call me a nerd, jake, whatever but I don't push some e-thug troll persona on here. I post thoughtful content and cut through - people might not agree or like the way I express myself or my style but it's whatever. 

@Thizz on the other hand admits to talking 'wicked about [people's] family' like that's something that's cool and difficult to do online. That's what e-thugs do, mate. 

He then lies about the dynamics of a situation, before admitting to being the sort of person who uses deception to achieve his goals. Your goal in this thread is to impress, clearly - so your choice of method, deception, is obvious.

All this talk of nuanced Jamaican history, African politics, immigration etc goes over his ginger head, so to regain control of the discourse he attacks people, derails the thread and throws negs around. When I saw his face IRL, he looked like the kind of sad person who would post 25,000 half-sensible messages on a message forum. Attention seeker.

I'm sorry you can't contribute sensibly and I'm sorry that your daem nature has been revealed.

• Upvote 1

Thizz you are the definition of a daem. Now I know why you don't properly engage in these topics, your daem position would be rapidly revealed.

You are one of those fork-tongued, duplicitous types that went around the world telling people one thing and then robbing them for everything they had. 

Man like Redbeard McThizz, oo-arrr.

Image result for redbeard pirate

Unfortunately for you, at this point most of the world is aware of the nature of some Europeans based on past behaviours (and you are clearly of that ilk) and alarm bells ring. 

There will be no drawouts or sendouts. I'm not conspiring to commit violent acts with you or sending any malicious communications. Cheers lad.

7 hours ago, Elementalism said:

They might not get it, that's what Vince Cable wants but Lib Dems have no clout. Thing is there are a lot of Indians who supported the Tories in the last election and they feel they haven't been properly represented, despite their tax base/political contributions. 

We'll see what this Windrush thing leads to. Not much on BME economics but the data is there on the ONS if anyone wants to analyse.

@Grafter your time.

How was school for u??

This guy is triggered. Bro go out to your speakers corner and spout your shit from your soap box. Any out there youth. Acting like black people in this country did not bring their resources together  through the pardner system to get on the property ladder. If you want to shit on black people just do it, instead of coming with pseudo intellectual bullshit, which are just results from google searches. Stop riding the asians tip. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1