They did it again: Jamie Oliver's Jerk Rice

dub

1 hour ago, The Somalian said:

This guy is triggered. Bro go out to your speakers corner and spout your shit from your soap box. Any out there youth. Acting like black people in this country did not bring their resources together  through the pardner system to get on the property ladder. If you want to shit on black people just do it, instead of coming with pseudo intellectual bullshit, which are just results from google searches. Stop riding the asians tip. 

Strong post 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, The Somalian said:

This guy is triggered. Bro go out to your speakers corner and spout your shit from your soap box. Any out there youth. Acting like black people in this country did not bring their resources together  through the pardner system to get on the property ladder. If you want to shit on black people just do it, instead of coming with pseudo intellectual bullshit, which are just results from google searches. Stop riding the asians tip. 

If you wanna make posts about pardna then cool, but don't do it while you accuse me of some shit you subconsciously feel.

I never put Asians on a pedestal, I never gave them undue props, I mentioned things that have undoubtedly helped them gain experience. LOL @ me just googling things. I provide objective information because it's worth more than some little anecdote.

You're definitely hurt. All I'm saying is I hope to God your family own your house.

/

From the way some of you man are chatting, the Asians you know can't have rated you lot much at all.

What kind of strawman are you fighting with @The Somalian

All the other stuff is just sad. Your ginger mate Thizz sends you out to say the stuff he wished he could have said to me in life, yeah? :/

And I'm the house nigger :/ 

What you feel and what I wrote are two different things. All this boosting up Asians is in your head. 

Point out one post where I put Asians on a pedestal, please.

On 10/6/2018 at 5:14 AM, ag. said:

I was thinking this before. It would be good to walk through parts of Manchester and Birmingham and go through a ‘little Jamaica’, the way there are so many Chinatowns in England as well as bare sections that look like u could be in Islamabad or Delhi. Jamaicans have been living here as long as the Stanis and Injaanz but they have nothing tangible to show for it beyond cultural creations like music. 

This is the original post.

3 hours ago, Elementalism said:

What kind of strawman are you fighting with @The Somalian

All the other stuff is just sad. Your ginger mate Thizz sends you out to say the stuff he wished he could have said to me in life, yeah? :/

And I'm the house nigger :/ 

What you feel and what I wrote are two different things. All this boosting up Asians is in your head. 

Point out one post where I put Asians on a pedestal, please.

This is the original post.

All this is fine and dandy but really the streets wanna know your ethnicity cos a man just called your mum a wog socket and said your pops is a plastic dread and although you replied you didn't deny any of it

Answers on a postcard please