Baby mum splitting your money 3 ways with her other 2 children

Restrictive

What a dusty predicament. 

1) She's going to spend it how she see's fit, so long as your childs looked after well, who cares. 

2) If you're worried about the inequality, buy your own kid stuff in addition to the maintenance (no law against it), maybe it'll force the others to hot up their own fathers (if they're in the picture).

3) Really need to get to the point where something this dusty isn't considered an issue for just black people. Tilbury is evidence that this sort of behaviour isn't exclusive to blacks. 

4 hours ago, Drift said:

Surely nobody on here is stupid/dusty enough to end up in such a predicament? 

I mean what if the children in this situation are the younger siblings, of the child you have together? Kinda out of your control then in terms of ending up in this predicament.

imagine certain man are saying its not a big deal

youve had 1 KID with this women

shes has 2 OTHER KIDS WITH 2 OTHER MEN

you are paying your way; the 2 other men are not......

are you a simp? are you a d*ckhead?

would you constantly go to a club with your boys and they keep saying 'AGHH SHIT I FORGOT MY WALLET....'. THEN YOU ARE THE ONE BUYING ROUNDS ALL NIGHT...? EVERY WEEKEND? - because that is the scenario

18 hours ago, Restrictive said:

I mean what if the children in this situation are the younger siblings, of the child you have together? Kinda out of your control then in terms of ending up in this predicament.

That's a sign of low character to have 2 further baby fathers after you've already had a kid. Low character like that is usually visible from a mile off, and to those who are not dusty and/or stupid. 

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 8:51 AM, Grafter said:

Dont get why its even a discussion

The situation is what it is whether or not anyone would like to be in this

If you're not on the side of the needy and the vulnerable then you're on the wrong side.

No child deserves to suffer because of the actions of their parents

I don't think it's as straight forward as you're making it out to be.

Most men would struggle with the idea of paying for another man's child, especially when you're not even involved with the mum anymore... at least for a second. Doing something like this without even informing the guy will just rock the trust necessary when two people are co-parenting. best case scenario, every request for money is met with an investigation for it's purpose. Worst case scenario, he starts trying to smuggle money to the kid or forced child support payments become a reality.

She should have explained before hand what she was going to do with the money, and why it was necessary. Granted some dudes won't see reason, but there are many who would if they felt like they were being dealt with in a respectful way.      

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/22/2018 at 8:34 AM, Seydou said:

Some single mums though

HonestUnnaturalCuscus-small.gif

I can understand the predicament 

faaaaaam!!!

i used to feel sorry for single mothers generally but over time i am like wtf? some of these tings ain't right

i know of one ting who only lets this donny see his yout when she needs a baby sitter, these times he can only jam at her house while also looking after his son's other brothers and sister

/

she had 3 kids with a next don & one with donny

/

i told man if u don't want that stress you should go court, he said he can't afford it and doesn't want to borrow the money coz his one of those dons who doesn't borrow shit from anyone, his bank gave him a 4 bag over draft and man switched on them and told them to take it off

49 minutes ago, youcleanwepaint said:

I’m I being naive in saying these issues arise with white and mixed race mums??

Not at all

Its the world over

Africans, Caribbeans, south americans, mix, - have personal knowledge of women of these backgrounds acting xacly the same way. When I see the pain my compadres are going through, burns my heart. An I literally have no advice. Goin court is all well an good an I wish any man the best but it seems that whole system is skewed badly

Oh an women from a range of educational background too. Regardless they all have a common level of wotlessness an have manage to nab some very proactive men