Labour Anti-Semitism Stuff

Elementalism

To me it seems like a shitty smear campaign. What are your thoughts?

Lots of Muslims vote Labour due to their historic anti-war stance and remember Corbyn's sentiment before Iraq. Also Israel. It's a sweet spot in terms of political jabs, and a lot of the jabs are landing.

I can't see it personally, but it's ironic that Labour is keeling because of identity politics, which is a cause they've championed for so long.

• Like 2

If there is a problem they need to stick to the actual moments of real antisemitism instead of shaking rattles 

Look at this reaching

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/29/jeremy-corbyn-offense-race-zionists?CMP=share_btn_fb

A video of Jeremy Corbyn criticising Zionists for lacking “English irony” has reignited the debate about antisemitism in the Labour party. Given that Shami Chakrabarti’s report into antisemitismwarned about “Zionist” being used as a stand-in for “Jew”, there is rightly criticism of his language.

But the former chief rabbi Jonathan Sacks has won the hyperbole sweepstakes by branding the comments the most “offensive” by a British politician since Enoch Powell’s infamous “rivers of blood” speech

/

This is a good article on the issue

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/jeremy-corbyn-islam-jewish-antisemitism-israel-labour-party-margaret-thatcher-a8494796.html

It's an issue if it's made an issue.

I've seen very little in terms of grassroots journalism exposing Labour antisemitism, but I have found a shit tonne of the inverse - Conservative Islamaphobia/Israeli connections. If you plug 'Labour antisemitism' into Youtube, you'll find one or two channels with obvious agendas, and very little from independent, small-to-medium sized Youtubers. 

Most of the chatter is coming from the tabloids and Sky, with the broadsheets and eventually the BBC catching up later.

The whole thing is a top-down pressure movement, whereas real oppressed groups have to rely on only the most compassionate of politicians, or in most cases indie journalism. Instead, this is a massive campaign by the mainstream media, jumping on the platforms and using shit-chucking on Twitter to gauge feeling.

None of these community leaders are really doing their jobs, it's a joke to pretend that they can.

2 hours ago, Elementalism said:

To me it seems like a shitty smear campaign. What are your thoughts?

Lots of Muslims vote Labour due to their historic anti-war stance and remember Corbyn's sentiment before Iraq. Also Israel. It's a sweet spot in terms of political jabs, and a lot of the jabs are landing.

I can't see it personally, but it's ironic that Labour is keeling because of identity politics, which is a cause they've championed for so long.

!!! 

As it should be, 

We got rid of Farrakhan's blue tick on twitter for the nonsense he was speaking about us the other day, if he carries on that wont be the only thing that crazy cult leader will lose. They delete Alex Jones but allow this filth to be allowed to be broadcasted. 

SMH he boils my blood

• Downvote 2

The responses in this thread paint a good picture of everything which is wrong with intersectional paradigms...   'the hand of Israel', zionists don't understand English irony ( cool so I guess a man like Sacha baron Cohen ain't a zionist these times ?) are both racist dog whistles against Jewish people. 

unwashed  intersectional feminists argue that this isn't racist or even if it was, one can't be racist to a group which is perceived as exercising power /oppressing another tribe which has no or little agency in determining their own fate i.e. The global Jewish cabal elite conspiracy theory slots nicely into this intersectional framework, which is the same framework which lumps trans rights on a equal footing to the centuries old struggle of west African slave descendants in the West. 

Don't fall for this bs when u will be the first person complaining when   these intersectional feminist Marxists get into downing Street and start spending all of our taxes on mandatory transgender lgbtq indoctrination classes for your kids at school. 

• Downvote 1

why would the establishment want a JC govt? who stands to lose the most?

its a concerted campaign that wont stop until they are able to keep him out of No10 for good.

being called an Anti semite by a man who looks more like boris than any of the real semites they poision, murder, oppress and throw out of their country

anti semite is the tag term for those asking legitimate questions, and of course there will be Anti jewish people out there...

but in politics thats the word to use to try and finish off someone's political career.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grafter said:

:/d

did someone ask for hyperbole?

It's not even hyperbole mate watch when your first born son comes back from school one day asking to wear female school uniform when red Jez is your prime minister, that's the price you will have to pay for us to freely  open a Palestinian embassy, openly waffle conspiracy theories about the hand of Israel and let hamas do its banking in the square mile 

1 hour ago, Seydou said:

Always knew Iranis lined up with Israel more. Hezbollah was never fooling me.

/

Keep Corbyn away tbh. I always thought I was anti establishment til Brexit made me realise, shit is just bundled up together and it's far more hassle working against.

Damn straight iran and Israel were  bffs once upon a time and will be again soon once we boot the Islamist usurpers out of power 

• Upvote 1

A gift of theft more like. And a gift of playing victim when they control just about everything.

State the obvious and you're... Anti blah blah. 

Their religion denotes them as a race of people. Yet majority are European caucs. Of the former khazar empire. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1