Labour Anti-Semitism Stuff

Elementalism

On 8/30/2018 at 7:11 PM, Vtec said:

Jews/Judaism is a religion of Abraham and are European. Just like their Christian counterparts which also derives from Abrahamic origin.

Islam also derives from Ibrahim (Arabic for Abraham) 

The rest is just semantics. 

lol abraham was from a and of black people. oh sorry, i see you were being sarcastic. no European Ashkenazi descendant can call anyone anti-semitic. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/29/2018 at 6:56 PM, Grafter said:

Its they only thing they have to keep labour down.

Without it, its a landslide victory next election

And its a load of shit. 

nah, Corbyn is off-putting for loads of people, he's been way too unspoken on topics that voters, who would jump from one party to the other, might care about

he might have been inspiring as the head of a movement, but he's not displaying himself as the potential head of the country that is needed

• Downvote 1

in my opinion he's off-putting because you mostly hear about him when there's negative news to cover. 

i do feel his PR team need to do a better job and get him out into the media to do interviews alot more, but even then they will ignore important things and start asking stupid questions about anti-Semitism. 

The last snap election showed that the powers of the Sun and Daily Mail are waning as new media, the internet and social media take over from the traditional means. They both predicted an absolute landslide victory for the cons and did everything in their power to smear the Corbyn camp but it was a lot closer than they thought.

• Like 2

@Greensthat's why social media like twitter is full of bots now to counter any sort of centrist or left leaning view. Super computers working overtime to influence online opinion and trends. 

When it's required they will fly the flag for the left according to whatever agenda is needed to run society. 

It's all a con game. 

• Upvote 3

Jeremy corbyn for prime minister to install some fairness and sustainability this country badly needs. Don't believe the mainstream press that he's unelectable in snap election labour was meant to be wiped out with 6 weeks of campaigning he made massive gains. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4838FFA800000578-5278427-Sarkar_suggeste

This c*nt is the worst out of all the intersectional commie rats in corbyn's camp... Goes on TV and proclaims herself a communist then has the gall to write articles about how Labour shouldn't adopt the IHRA definition of anti semitism because some of her Palestinian friends are upset about it. (communists are banned from the Labour party) 

Can you imagine the kind of nonsense this human detritus is going to be filling corbyn's ear with if he gets into no 10. No thanks waiter get me the check

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, cambridgebanteer said:

4838FFA800000578-5278427-Sarkar_suggeste

This c*nt is the worst out of all the intersectional commie rats in corbyn's camp... Goes on TV and proclaims herself a communist then has the gall to write articles about how Labour shouldn't adopt the IHRA definition of anti semitism because some of her Palestinian friends are upset about it. (communists are banned from the Labour party) 

Can you imagine the kind of nonsense this human detritus is going to be filling corbyn's ear with if he gets into no 10. No thanks waiter get me the check

exactly why they let her come out to scare the daemes that the ethnics will pollute corbyns ears with their demands. Theyve tried everything else thats failed, now roll out the ethnics to chat their crap and say theyre supporting JC. That will unite them for sure.. 

(another poor example of JC's PR team however)

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, cambridgebanteer said:

If corbyn ever gets in power the Muslims who vote for him will have to come to terms  when she is appointed as their token cabinet minister 

I doubt he would get their vote either way, corbyn is an ardent Assadist white helmets conspiracy believer and an ayatollah khamenei shill to boot 

Fuck off, White Helmets are a huge fake news PR ploy and you haven't got a clue about Assad or Syria, so shut up.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, VENOM said:

exactly why they let her come out to scare the daemes that the ethnics will pollute corbyns ears with their demands. Theyve tried everything else thats failed, now roll out the ethnics to chat their crap and say theyre supporting JC. That will unite them for sure.. 

(another poor example of JC's PR team however)

All by design of course.

How they just pull out these loons to somehow represent opposition alternative. Peeps should be scared. 

But again this is all filtered and presented/controlled by the same media machine that those folk who will scream antisemitism dare you point out that they run heavy at the top. 

#controlledopposition

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Vtec said:

All by design of course.

How they just pull out these loons to somehow represent opposition alternative. Peeps should be scared. 

But again this is all filtered and presented/controlled by the same media machine that those folk who will scream antisemitism dare you point out that they run heavy at the top. 

#controlledopposition

Explain your position, I'm potentially on board.

26 minutes ago, Elementalism said:

Explain your position, I'm potentially on board.

Hegelian-Dialectic.jpg

And

controlled-opposition-e1476909979553.jpg

Along with Marxism both guys jewish intellects which spawned liberalism etc. 

To counter the capitalism system controlled by the same said alleged religious ethno group. 

Behold a Pale Horse https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0929385225/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_9aAJBbMESSH89

Just now, Vtec said:

Hegelian-Dialectic.jpg

And

controlled-opposition-e1476909979553.jpg

Along with Marxism both guys jewish intellects which spawned liberalism etc. 

To counter the capitalism system controlled by the same said alleged religious ethno group. 

Behold a Pale Horse https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0929385225/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_9aAJBbMESSH89

Yeah, I understand Hegel (on the surface).

So are you positing that Ash is essentially playing into Jewish hands by being a 'communist'? I have serious doubts over her communist credentials, her nails catch me everytime - I can't think of many communists who smashed out manicures like she does. She's probably justified it by pretending the Vietnamese woman doing it is distantly related to some heroic Viet Cong. She seems very image driven.

I have a big issue with identity politics of late, I feel it drags conversations about broader politics into an ultra-micro space where a single hierarchy exists - that of the subject, the experiencer. Or the group.

It should be less about using experience to inform politics, and more about using experience to actually conduct politics. I.E. I will talk to and listen to an opposing view, because my view has been shut down.

@Elementalism

They don't even have to tout communist tbh. I'm just saying peep the origins of liberalism. These sketchy characters being dumped on folks is brow raising. On the verge of mental discourse. 

I just hate this narrow and binary view of if your not supporting the right you're a liberal nut wing and vice versa for not supporting liberalism. Right wing at least they show you their insidious colours. 

Both are poison and report into the same halls of corrupt power Eg parliament or senate.

Scratch the surface both ran under the same umbrella of Western global dominance.