GRM Daily Rated Awards LIVE 2018

Restrictive

2 hours ago, ag. said:

That’s peak. But he doesn’t look as bad as I expected from the reports. So what was the reason for this madness? Surely one of the resident Street Reporters on VIP2 knows? @Restrictive etc.

It’s interesting how the usual bait instagram blogs are quiet on this one. 

https://instaud.io/2EjG

https://instaud.io/2EjH

remember going to the grimedaily 1st birthday ting in north west. just turned 18, had to beg my boy who was shook to come. was my first shoobs and even i knew the security was shit. literally 2 polish guys giving the deadest patdowns.. obviously someone came in with a strap and shot the place up. so many l's at postys events

58 minutes ago, Mr. Martinez said:

You really expect man to be talking about who won what award? :/

That would make sense to me TBH but it's not really about what I expect per se

I just find it funny that there are a lot of grown men on here that seem to get some kind of gratification out of gossiping about things that have absolutely nothing to do with them I thought things of that nature to women ??‍♂️

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Giggs and co showing how low IQ they really are

Always bitching about how police are shutting down and blackballing their performances and then go and cause madness at a show that's being aired live on channel 4

These guys are all 30+ they should know better

• Like 5

6 hours ago, zoot said:

Giggs and co showing how low IQ they really are

Always bitching about how police are shutting down and blackballing their performances and then go and cause madness at a show that's being aired live on channel 4

These guys are all 30+ they should know better

Monkeys

8 hours ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

I just find it funny that there are a lot of grown men on here that seem to get some kind of gratification out of gossiping about things that have absolutely nothing to do with them I thought things of that nature to women ??‍♂️

Not as funny as grown men behaving like these lot, what gives me gratification is that I don't live that way, makes me feel good about myself. 

14 minutes ago, cambridgebanteer said:

Not as funny as grown men behaving like these lot, what gives me gratification is that I don't live that way, makes me feel good about myself. 

There we have it people

This is the voyeurism

Its all about reaffirming the decisions you made in your life by smirking at the misfortune of others

This is their enjoyment that the frequenters of the other thread feel

Can't just have confidence in yourselves independent of men who have nothing to do with you

When you have to feel better than someone else to feel good about who you are, you've lost

Feeling excited and joyful at the death and destruction of others...pretty disgusting

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

I'm with you when man are arching their necks tryna work out what's going on in some hood beef far away from where they live.

Many people here and everywhere listen to Young Spray's music. Giggs is international. It's not the same. Im not saying a personal connection exists but to suggest there isn't one is a bit ignorant. 

And it's not even about gratification. That's some weird level of perversion that most people are not really on. 

/

That Cambridge banter yout is basically chaps with a dictionary on his lap. Not serious.