GRM Daily Rated Awards LIVE 2018

Restrictive

Reason people are not helping it’s an awards show so people have their good good clothes on, aint no one want to get blood all over their Fendi, Gucci, Red Bottoms or balenciaga’s and it will mess up their IG pictures for later this is where we are as a society. Plus on the audio people have said they have called the medics.

• Upvote 2

Human beings will always be drawn to and be intrigued by brutality and violence. 

There's a reason people would flock to the coliseum, why action movies are so popular, why people pick up controllers and simulate murdering their fellow man. These discussions are an extension of that.

Sports are a good release for all this primitive malice. Most man that don't follow/play sports are off.

1 minute ago, The Somalian said:

Reason people are not helping it’s an awards show so people have their good good clothes on, aint no one want to get blood all over their Fendi, Gucci, Red Bottoms or balenciaga’s and it will mess up their IG pictures for later this is where we are as a society. Plus on the audio people have said they have called the medics.

Not sure if serious. 

But

I would bet it's more likely that people are in self preservation mode. Most people in that that industry are vultures. They ain't trying to risk their guest list to the next event for being seen as taking sides. 

Hmmm maybe we're saying the same thing. 

26 minutes ago, Mr. Martinez said:

I'm with you when man are arching their necks tryna work out what's going on in some hood beef far away from where they live.

Many people here and everywhere listen to Young Spray's music. Giggs is international. It's not the same. Im not saying a personal connection exists but to suggest there isn't one is a bit ignorant. 

And it's not even about gratification. That's some weird level of perversion that most people are not really on. 

/

That Cambridge banter yout is basically chaps with a dictionary on his lap. Not serious. 

? welcome to my fan club

Pussyole

1 hour ago, Grafter said:

There we have it people

This is the voyeurism

Its all about reaffirming the decisions you made in your life by smirking at the misfortune of others

This is their enjoyment that the frequenters of the other thread feel

Can't just have confidence in yourselves independent of men who have nothing to do with you

When you have to feel better than someone else to feel good about who you are, you've lost

Feeling excited and joyful at the death and destruction of others...pretty disgusting

blah blah blah 

anyway 

so who stabbed him up 

whats going to happen 

so many questions? 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

:lmao: 

19 minutes ago, Mr. Martinez said:

Not sure if serious. 

But

I would bet it's more likely that people are in self preservation mode. Most people in that that industry are vultures. They ain't trying to risk their guest list to the next event for being seen as taking sides. 

Hmmm maybe we're saying the same thing. 

It’s a 30 second clip so we have to speculate a bit but he is clearly by himself the damage is done no one is coming to his aid sadly because of what they are wearing they don’t want blood on it there is clear daylight between him and anyone else near him. Only person close is the person with the camera phone who is only doing it to get a better shot. I bet no one went hospital with him as they would of missed out on the show and the photo opportunity’s

7 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

It’s a 30 second clip so we have to speculate a bit but he is clearly by himself the damage is done no one is coming to his aid sadly because of what they are wearing they don’t want blood on it there is clear daylight between him and anyone else near him. Only person close is the person with the camera phone who is only doing it to get a better shot. I bet no one went hospital with him as they would of missed out on the show and the photo opportunity’s

do think its because of this tbh 

helping him could really make it worse unless you know what youre doing 

but to record it 

to actually take your phone out and record while a man is potentially dying in front of you... that is fucked 

hope they identify the person who recorded it and deal with them accordingly 

1 hour ago, Drift said:

Human beings will always be drawn to and be intrigued by brutality and violence. 

There's a reason people would flock to the coliseum, why action movies are so popular, why people pick up controllers and simulate murdering their fellow man. These discussions are an extension of that.

Sports are a good release for all this primitive malice. Most man that don't follow/play sports are off.

Rome never fell. 

S.D.E 

Sports, Drugs and entertainment. Win the crowd win Rome. Gladiator arena is now social media. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Grafter said:

There we have it people

This is the voyeurism

Its all about reaffirming the decisions you made in your life by smirking at the misfortune of others

This is their enjoyment that the frequenters of the other thread feel

Can't just have confidence in yourselves independent of men who have nothing to do with you

When you have to feel better than someone else to feel good about who you are, you've lost

Feeling excited and joyful at the death and destruction of others...pretty disgusting

Why would anyone not get gratification from a criminal gangster rapper who is supposedly odt a menace to society getting potentially deleted, u think society is gona lose if young spray the c*nt of a human being who has probably stabbed and shot people himself is gone, gtfo. No sympathy 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cambridgebanteer said:

Why would anyone not get gratification from a criminal gangster rapper who is supposedly odt a menace to society getting potentially deleted, u think society is gona lose if young spray the c*nt of a human being who has probably stabbed and shot people himself is gone, gtfo. No sympathy 

a lot of these Jamaicans are totally lost and desensitised; their culture is built on shirking personal responsibility and deflecting blame for everything onto someone else.... i don’t even hate Jamaican people tho even though my posts on here may seem like that ?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Fuckin weirdos

Yh u see all that energy your putting out for a man you don't know, to wish him dead

You will get that back as well

So carry on

You're actually a very, very strange character. You take things and twist them up in your mind to make them fit your internal narrative.

Go forth onto Twitter to right the world, Grafter. You attacked me for attempting to make sense of things like this, because APPARENTLY I get gratification out of it.

5 minutes ago, Grafter said:

This is somebody's son, dad, brother

Sad insecure men

What kinda bullshit is this.  You're no more 'secure' than any of us and you have some dutty-hearted inclinations also. Dutty skettelina. 

Never again will I take talk from you, @SLEAZE BALL or the other roadman cheerleaders on here - you fucking enablers.

/

This Spray/Giggs thing is linked to the 'new attention' our scene has been getting and the lack of perceived 'respect' for oldschool foundations. Also classic shit like who recently made a feature in who's instagram feed, or music video - this is factual. This industry is way, way too small for the ambitions of some.

Slyly I think nuff of you don't want to see justice done because you enjoy the entertainment. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Elementalism said:

You're actually a very, very strange character. You take things and twist them up in your mind to make them fit your internal narrative.

Go forth onto Twitter to right the world, Grafter. You attacked me for attempting to make sense of things like this, because APPARENTLY I get gratification out of it.

What kinda bullshit is this.  You're no more 'secure' than any of us and you have some dutty-hearted inclinations also. Dutty skettelina. 

Never again will I take talk from you, @SLEAZE BALL or the other roadman cheerleaders on here - you fucking enablers.

/

This Spray/Giggs thing is linked to the 'new attention' our scene has been getting and the lack of perceived 'respect' for oldschool foundations. Also classic shit like who recently made a feature in who's instagram feed, or music video - this is factual. This industry is way, way too small for the ambitions of some.

Slyly I think nuff of you don't want to see justice done because you enjoy the entertainment. 

These music cultures celebrate criminals, outlaw characters, etc. and then we get surprised when these individuals act like reckless and impulsive savages ?  some of them don’t want to see justice done or the ‘culture’ truly analysed because they think it may be a reflection on their national culture. This is true for Jamos and Af Americans IMO

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

Nothing wrong with reporting the incident and stating/discussing the facts... this is news.

Speculating on what you think happened and why based on guesses and internet rumors on the other hand...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, Elementalism said:

/

Listen

Relax

Your jumpin out ur tree a bit too much now

• Downvote 2