GRM Daily Rated Awards LIVE 2018

Restrictive

14 minutes ago, The Infamous said:

YO! The mad thing is also that I was gonna say the only person who could possibly touch it on a podcast is Chuckie (unlikely, Poet would derail) or maybe Tricky with his new podcast. Glad it's being discussed anyway.

I'm watching this. Check Spray's energy. If you watch back his videos from the past year or so, the NFTR etc. it's quite revealing.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Elementalism said:

YO! The mad thing is also that I was gonna say the only person who could possibly touch it on a podcast is Chuckie (unlikely, Poet would derail) or maybe Tricky with his new podcast. Glad it's being discussed anyway.

I'm watching this. Check Spray's energy. If you watch back his videos from the past year or so, the NFTR etc. it's quite revealing.

That dread guy ??? why is he everywhere 

9 hours ago, Incumbent said:

:rofl:

you @SLEAZE BALLare one funny guy

man actually said wait for the police to do their job ya kna!!!

you of all ppl, hell no fuck that :lol:

ya chatting pure shit

Can’t decide whether he’s some tough guy veteran Gangster Roadman who is so superior to us normal folk. The next minute he is a fully fledged supporter of the police and would hate to see their investigation hampered by internet chatter?? What a silly guy.

• Like 2

But who is more of a supporter to the police?

The person saying wait for the police to do their job which immediately after the incident which would be to question the injured roadman, event organiser(Posty) and anybody else around when they arrive at the venue who would probably not snitch due to the alleged people involved

or

The people on social media providing the police with suspects, witnesses, voicenotes, a back story, a motive, Spray's birth place, his family background and whatever else they can think of to help a detective fill up this = 

tk2-casefile-tabs-560.jpg

Another thing is taking an L like this and it being openly discussed on the net can add more fuel to the fire and make the victim feel like he has to retaliate in a big way to make a statement especially if it's all over his timeline and he's getting trolled about it in his mentions and you could end up with a scenario like the Oliver Tetlow murder. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Elementalism said:

5dd915dbdd3599e20c19410619e9826b.png

Some of the realest chat I've seen. Nuff, nuff respect for Mashtown for this!

Their progression is mad. Tricky doing this is a big step.

Real.

He's definitely got a "young" mindset, his interviews are very telling and that panel.

And lol tricky still basically dissed spray further down in the comments, but I understand...

4 hours ago, Elementalism said:

Why are you trying leverage this situation to boost your status in this imagined group. 'People like me' - who, which group of people do you belong to?

You do it every time. Anytime anything remotely criminal is discussed, you're in here shushing people like the road librarian. 

Random user reacts to something:

Related image

You, Grafter and others:

Related image

The effect after nearly a decade of the same responses:

Related image

Go and tell Twitter to be quiet, go on Youtube and tell people to stop discussing it. This is the internet - there is a flow of information that you may or may not agree with, by people who may or may not speak your language, may or may not share your politics and may or may not give a fuck what you write.

Big big Friday night and you didn’t have anything better to do than to type paragraph upon paragraph of this nonsense?

What a pathetic little man 

• Downvote 1

11 hours ago, Incumbent said:

you @SLEAZE BALLare one funny guy

man actually said wait for the police to do their job ya kna!!!

you of all ppl, hell no fuck that :lol:

ya chatting pure shit

Take elements d*ck out of your mouth for a second and articulate yourself

Why don’t you think people that don’t know anything should leave it to the police to do their job and find out the facts instead of spreading rumours that they have no idea is accurate or not?

• Downvote 2

22 minutes ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

Take elements d*ck out of your mouth for a second and articulate yourself

Why don’t you think people that don’t know anything should leave it to the police to do their job and find out the facts instead of spreading rumours that they have no idea is accurate or not?

:lol:

by that logic the police are going to jump on youtube, twitter and vip2 etc and use what people have said to convict those implicated, sick guy kmt

you are one conflicted guy, the same man who won't be involved in a crime but knows a lot but won't help police do their job coz it's not his business, this is the same police you usually have pure contempt for...smh and you ain't alone coz sadly many ppl from ends are like that

going on by the energy you usually go on with u probably know or have been told by sources at the incident who done what, why and what they were wearing when they done it but you won't say shit but have the cheek to tell everyone not to speculate and discuss things that happens in ends all the time

be a good guy for once and help the police solve this attempted murder investigation but don't fucking sit there trying to regulate shit

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Elementalism said:

oh shit. Mr Frazier... didnt know leo muhammed was on this vibe. Kudos to him

3 hours ago, Incumbent said:

by that logic the police are going to jump on youtube, twitter and vip2 etc and use what people have said to convict those implicated, sick guy kmt

I'm not gonna address the rest of your post because its absolute nonsense but statements like this show just how clueless and out of touch some of you are from reality

Trident have been using "intelligence" gathered from various forms of social media as a crime fighting tool for at least the last decade

The majority of the time this "intelligence" isn't disclosed fully and doesn't play a part in trials because it doesn't meet the necessary evidenciary requirements (criminal defendants can find such information as part of disclosure in an mg6c form)

Usually in the initial stages of an investigation they use this kind of "intelligence" to form what they refer to as "lines of enquiry" and all they need is a few patties like you lot spreading a rumour to latch onto individuals who may or may not have something to do with an incident

The problem is once they've latched on theyre prone to getting tunnel vision and creating a narrative where they end up shoe horning suspects into a scenario rather than carrying out good police work examining the actual evidence and linking it back to said suspect(s)

This is why they end up spending millions of pounds of taxpayers money on lengthy investigations and trials where the news headlines are wild prior to and during trial but often the defendant(s) end up being aquitted by a jury or the judge has to dismiss the case at half time due to the fact that the crown hasn't been able to present convincing evidence at trial 

There are a number of rappers that have been discussed on here and elsewhere on social media that this has happened to that are great examples I don't have to say any names

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

I'm not gonna address the rest of your post because its absolute nonsense but statements like this show just how clueless and out of touch some of you are from reality

Trident have been using "intelligence" gathered from various forms of social media as a crime fighting tool for at least the last decade

The majority of the time this "intelligence" isn't disclosed fully and doesn't play a part in trials because it doesn't meet the necessary evidenciary requirements (criminal defendants can find such information as part of disclosure in an mg6c form)

Usually in the initial stages of an investigation they use this kind of "intelligence" to form what they refer to as "lines of enquiry" and all they need is a few patties like you lot spreading a rumour to latch onto individuals who may or may not have something to do with an incident

The problem is once they've latched on theyre prone to getting tunnel vision and creating a narrative where they end up shoe horning suspects into a scenario rather than carrying out good police work examining the actual evidence and linking it back to said suspect(s)

This is why they end up spending millions of pounds of taxpayers money on lengthy investigations and trials where the news headlines are wild prior to and during trial but often the defendant(s) end up being aquitted by a jury or the judge has to dismiss the case at half time due to the fact that the crown hasn't been able to present convincing evidence at trial 

There are a number of rappers that have been discussed on here and elsewhere on social media that this has happened to that are great examples I don't have to say any names

You're all over the shop.

One minute you're a criminal.

Next minute you're an intellectual.

Next minute you're a sociopath.

Next minute you're a rapper.

Next minute you're a South American drug lord.

Next minute you're Rich Porter in the '80s.

Next minute you're a legal clerk.

/

YOU NEVER ADDRESS PEOPLE'S FULL POST BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT. You deal with some cherry picked argument - you're the type of guy who got big and immediately started bullying those smaller and weaker. You DEFO can't handle the smoke that's coming at you in this thread.

Washed up big man with a one-away SB.TV on here trying to push some fuckery 'stop snitching' narrative when the conversation is being had ELSEWHERE ON THE INTERNET AND IN ACTUAL LIFE.

You don't control the convo. This is 2018. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Incumbent said:

you are one conflicted guy, the same man who won't be involved in a crime but knows a lot but won't help police do their job coz it's not his business, this is the same police you usually have pure contempt for...smh and you ain't alone coz sadly many ppl from ends are like that

going on by the energy you usually go on with u probably know or have been told by sources at the incident who done what, why and what they were wearing when they done it but you won't say shit but have the cheek to tell everyone not to speculate and discuss things that happens in ends all the time

be a good guy for once and help the police solve this attempted murder investigation but don't fucking sit there trying to regulate shit

This is basically what the guy is implying. It's so obvious.

Alright @SLEAZE BALL you're plugged in mate. Good for you.

How does it feel for people to be discussing things and people you know but NOT YOU? Does that make you uncomfortable? Deep down, I suspect you want to contribute to the conversation, but feel it would make you look a certain way. Did you feel the same conflict in school, when you knew the answer to a question but felt your classroom peers would mock you for speaking up? 

Are these people your friends? Why do you feel the need to interject and re-centre the conversation around you and your shitty moral code? I'll tell you for free, nobody gives a fuck about you, your criminal record, which jail you touched, which mandem you move with, which radio set you used to be on. I personally give a fuck about your posts, the friends you have on here or anything else you cling to. Your posts are riddled with tell-tale signs.

This is basically why Spray got touched. Ego, some sense of 'road credit', drugs and mental illness.

48 minutes ago, Elementalism said:

You're all over the shop.

One minute you're a criminal.

Next minute you're an intellectual.

Next minute you're a sociopath.

Next minute you're a rapper.

Next minute you're a South American drug lord.

Next minute you're Rich Porter in the '80s.

Next minute you're a legal clerk.

????

Just an observation but do you think it changes the general behavior of such a debate like this when at least one of the participants is a fictional character?

Please note that when I say fictional I am implying that I am unable to verify their authenticity and said character has chosen to conduct their business anonymously for the sole purpose of gaining leverage by switching up their character that may not even be real and by acting care free and without consequence.  

I also find it quite fascinating that said characters have gravitated towards one side of the coin while those on the other side are people with confirmed 'real life' identities.

One can only conclude from such an observation that there are a number of people on here that for whatever reason has chosen to remain anonymous are those that seem to be the ones that are most out of touch with what is happening in everyday life.

/

Personally I would not engage in such debates with people that cannot be held accountable I just see that as a complete waste of time and effort

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Badman said:

Just an observation but do you think it changes the general behavior of such a debate like this when at least one of the participants is a fictional character?

Please note that when I say fictional I am implying that I am unable to verify their authenticity and said character has chosen to conduct their business anonymously for the sole purpose of gaining leverage by switching up their character that may not even be real and by acting care free and without consequence.  

I also find it quite fascinating that said characters have gravitated towards one side of the coin while those on the other side are people with confirmed 'real life' identities.

One can only conclude from such an observation that there are a number of people on here that for whatever reason has chosen to remain anonymous are those that seem to be the ones that are most out of touch with what is happening in everyday life.

/

Personally I would not engage in such debates with people that cannot be held accountable I just see that as a complete waste of time and effort

Wiley and jme have used this forum before as the characters you are speaking of

if shiesty shadow or mgeez were actually a somebodys in music iam pretty sure they would be a "characters"  on here too

do you see where iam going with this?

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Badman said:

One can only conclude from such an observation that there are a number of people on here that for whatever reason has chosen to remain anonymous are those that seem to be the ones that are most out of touch with what is happening in everyday life.

/

Lol I really dislike you 

proper nerd/beg/faggot 

no offence 

• Admin. locked this topic