GRM Daily Rated Awards LIVE 2018

Restrictive

2 minutes ago, Badman said:

There is always a choice

always 

he is 37,no point in changing now....

but I will say this,IF giggs is somehow involved, I dont wanna hear him talk about " these youts need to calm down n stop the violence" like I heard a few months ago

give the man a beating, fair enough,but stabbing him is OTT

21 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

but I will say this,IF giggs is somehow involved, I dont wanna hear him talk about " these youts need to calm down n stop the violence" like I heard a few months ago

never understand the need to stab a man who is on his own 

15 dons a good rushing was all that is required 

who was the fool that decided to poke him 

supposed he died , all of them would have been looking at a murder charge 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

pmsl bro you can have cain row at any age come on

these black girls are sportin hella cain row under those wigs as well 

Gyal is different to man though?

Big grown  man with cainrows is hella dust. Worst when it's mad short and unkept.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

46 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

It's never too late to change, but Pride and Ego over everything. If he kicks the bucket , life goes on.

That's why I find it hilarious people calling for compassion after seeing that footage. You can't, with folks with this kinda mindset. 

We're due to see a Tupac/Biggie situation in the UK, I feel. It's being allowed to happen. Unless 'we' are prepared to have the discussion that can potentially prevent more violence, then we're fucked. The media will push whatever agenda they want until the government synthesises a neat, liberty-destroying solution. There is nuff censorship going on, Mr. Montgomery is doing it on his Youtube, GRMDaily blocking on Twitter/Insta. 

This Montgomery guy actually said he wouldn't talk about the incident as he didn't want to promote violence. Can't believe he has the nerve to put himself out there like a journalist. The guy is a PR for LinkUp and the 'industry' by extension. Please think about that. 

If simply talking about it, as a sideline observer is 'promoting' violence then what the fuck does he think the man making the music are doing? Direct participants in violence discussing past and sometimes future violence, to an audience of imagined enemies - and occasionally imagined female fans. 

The whole world, potentially, is watching. If it wasn't obvious to you from the fact that random Americans are setting up entire channels just to respond to UK artists, I don't know what to say. This isn't just a London thing, or a road thing. Wider society has a reaction to it, including your enemies, friends, strangers, the police, advertisers, sponsors, future employers, government(s).

Now that is actually mad. Not talking about it.

2 minutes ago, Elementalism said:

We're due to see a Tupac/Biggie situation in the UK, I feel. It's being allowed to happen. Unless 'we' are prepared to have the discussion that can potentially prevent more violence, then we're fucked. The media will push whatever agenda they want until the government synthesises a neat, liberty-destroying solution. There is nuff censorship going on, Mr. Montgomery is doing it on his Youtube, GRMDaily blocking on Twitter/Insta. 

This Montgomery guy actually said he wouldn't talk about the incident as he didn't want to promote violence. Can't believe he has the nerve to put himself out there like a journalist. The guy is a PR for LinkUp and the 'industry' by extension. Please think about that. 

If simply talking about it, as a sideline observer is 'promoting' violence then what the fuck does he think the man making the music are doing? Direct participants in violence discussing past and sometimes future violence, to an audience of imagined enemies - and occasionally imagined female fans. 

The whole world, potentially, is watching. If it wasn't obvious to you from the fact that random Americans are setting up entire channels just to respond to UK artists, I don't know what to say. This isn't just a London thing, or a road thing. Wider society has a reaction to it, including your enemies, friends, strangers, the police, advertisers, sponsors, future employers, government(s).

Now that is actually mad. Not talking about it.

Big and Pac? Relax

Came back well rested after taking a break yday with paragraph upon paragraph of pure drivel

It's mad how he doesn't see the irony in calling ANYONE a "road librarian" :rofl:

Proper deluded

Anyway give tanks for the major outlets that appear to be ignoring this non story

Even if they did I imagine Giggs earns enough to be able to sue the shit out of anyone reputable making such libelous claims anyway

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Horatio Caine said:

Been saying this. When the Icongnito kid died Giggs wrote some massive overly long paragraph on his Insta making out the issue was mainly about police, instead of a culture of normalised violence taken to extreme measures over simple things that adults and teenagers over the age of 16 should be able to resolve with words. 

Its a real shame there’s no black media figures in England who can call out this fuckery.  The only saving grace is Akala and he is too ideologically blinded 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

never understand the need to stab a man who is on his own 

15 dons a good rushing was all that is required 

who was the fool that decided to poke him 

supposed he died , all of them would have been looking at a murder charge 

Adrenaline mainly.

and hypothetically if one of them pokes him up and catches some major artery and he dies, what if joint enterprise was still fully in force? These same d*ckheads will be crying in court about ‘not guilty by association’. Total dregs of society.

10 minutes ago, ag. said:

Its a real shame there’s no black media figures in England who can call out this fuckery.  The only saving grace is Akala and he is too ideologically blinded 

The truth - RE: Akala.

I get that he made a good comparison during the heights of the 'knife crime' media storm back in the day, and shut up one or two TV presenters by mentioning Glasgow (and the wealth of academic research on Scottish criminality).

But he can't get away with that diversionary business now.

This topic is mad. Digital d*ck swanging, avatars not liking other avatars, factions forming and aligning against unified threats this honestly gets my e-d*ck so hard.

I can't even work out who doesn't like who! Who are the creeps? I feel like I might be a creep. You man should scuff it out on Rust, Modern Warfare 2 is backwards compatible now I got that joink on the weekend.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Mizchif said:

This topic is mad. Digital d*ck swanging, avatars not liking other avatars, factions forming and aligning against unified threats this honestly gets my e-d*ck so hard.

I can't even work out who doesn't like who! Who are the creeps? I feel like I might be a creep. You man should scuff it out on Rust, Modern Warfare 2 is backwards compatible now I got that joink on the weekend.

C/s.

10/10 thread please don't lock

• Upvote 1