GRM Daily Rated Awards LIVE 2018

Restrictive

6 hours ago, Elementalism said:

They died because behind street shit that was exacerbated and insulated by an industry. 

The analogy only fails because the UK doesn't have more than one major hub for music, but the other conditions exist. If it happens it'll happen between London rappers.

/myprediction

How do you know it's street shit? For all you know it could of been a blood sacrifice for the illuminati or he could of fucked someone's Mrs.  You are listening to gossip and jumping to all sorts of conclusions like it is gospel.   

22 minutes ago, yhfam said:

??

a lot of these man need to seriously grow up

Typical Hackney nigger biggest mouths and no decorum and they will try and long you out on money. Never trust a nigger from Hackney.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, yhfam said:

??

a lot of these man need to seriously grow up

His reaction.. Pathetic. No need imagine if held at gunpoint by the same officers. Or police boot on his neck. All that bass would seriously be reduced. 

And certain guys wonder how precedence gets set for hard handling police seeing this emotional wreck releasing more estrogen than a female. But trapped in a male body. 

This guy is on par with any uncle Tom. Detrimental to black men in the wider context. 

I understand that. 

The only logical way I can process his particular overly femme energy based reaction. Is he beat someone in the act of self defence like a burglar or car jack attempt etc. And police come heavy mobb on you tho they where called to sort of the actual offender of crime. All that screaming and that extra ish for the gram. I'd understand his reaction if he was being beat Rodney King style

I've been pulled over, and simply laughed at the cop cos he could not explain for no good reason why he needed too, other than why are you in this area? I didn't realise apartheid was in operation round here.. And drove off manhood intact. 

27 minutes ago, Vtec said:

I've been pulled over, and simply laughed at the cop cos he could not explain for no good reason why he needed too, other than why are you in this area? I didn't realise apartheid was in operation round here.. And drove off manhood intact. 

Is how I would expect such a situation to be handled

However in saying that some jakes are absolute cunts though, not fit for purpose and serve to antagonise for the sole reason of causing man to slip so they can administer their weak agenda filled version of justice 

but in reality they are self serving and emotionally unstable individuals on some power trip

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Vtec said:

I understand that. 

The only logical way I can process his particular overly femme energy based reaction. Is he beat someone in the act of self defence like a burglar or car jack attempt etc. And police come heavy mobb on you tho they where called to sort of the actual offender of crime. All that screaming and that extra ish for the gram. I'd understand his reaction if he was being beat Rodney King style

You handled the situation like a level headed and reasonable adult; sadly the likes of Hypo and other black men like him, where probably raised by ne’er do well single mothers; this is why they act like emotional and indignant women. All their life they saw mummy spazzing out as a means to conflict resolution, so they think that’s the way to act and feel no embarrassment when they act this way. See this stuff waaay too much.

• Upvote 4

First video despite the fact he hasn't committed a crime theyve embarrassed him by handcuffing him in broad daylight on a busy street

Rather than apologise and let him go on his way theyve compounded the issue by trying to exert whatever little bit of extra power they can on him

If playing yess mass and letting man bend your wrist in whatever unnatural position he wants to is leaving with your manhood I don't know what kinda manhood you're talking about tbh

Second incident the officers gone from stopping him on the grounds of searching donny for drugs and not finding any to then saying he has suspicion that the mans bank card is stolen?

And man are supposed to just let it slide and give him what he wants just to can go home in peace? 

:rofl:

Nah brudda let your nuts hang can't be tolerating them kinda violations from police especially when you wouldn't tolerate the same thing from another black man

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

If that's the mould of letting nuts hang. Im worried for the state of men period. 

This is why this "young" spray got what he got. He brought all that smoke on himself. Like a young teenage female. 

Same way some of these mandem gettin checked by police on road. They know how wind up emotional feminine men. Hyper masculinity to compensate for the natural bitch state of mind. 

Unable to use discernment and logical rational thinking. Just straight rah rah look at me I'm a victim and now I'm gonna go super hood on you. 

Then when they actually get that work from the feds or next man on the road. (it's the usual script and no culpability for own actions) 

Still throughout this. Police are a piece of shit. As regular peeps without provacation get caught up in the mix. And alleged big grown men doing way too much. 

Imagine that's some kids dad. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2

At the end of the day both these man are willing to pay the ultimate price for what they believe in

Not with their keyboard or with their mouth or their money but with their actual lives

There's nothing masculine about you playing yess mass because you recognise youre in a vulnerable position and know you aren't prepared to pay the price for refusing to give up your rights

Masculinity is not about taking the path of least resistance based on a weak desire for self preservation

Being complicit in them violating your rights validates their behaviour and by proxy makes you complicit in them doing the same to our sons nephews and grandsons etc etc

For me that's unacceptable

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, ag. said:

You handled the situation like a level headed and reasonable adult; sadly the likes of Hypo and other black men like him, where probably raised by ne’er do well single mothers; this is why they act like emotional and indignant women. All their life they saw mummy spazzing out as a means to conflict resolution, so they think that’s the way to act and feel no embarrassment when they act this way. See this stuff waaay too much.

!!!

@SLEAZE BALLIf you read into that take as a yes massa flex. That's on you and no send either. Jus discussion here. 

I'm simply not rating this dudes handling of a police stop. Equally if that was mandem g checkin on road, his behaviour would have got himself stabbed up. 

As black men we are the threat just by existing. Why you giving these power crazed fools more ammo about your rights like they give a fuck. We ain't colin kaepernick now having Nike a corporate system giant sponsor your revolutionary cause. (lols) 

If you're/we are about rights best start writing letters and forming an alliance and get your money up as a community and hold leverage with elected councillors and mps from the bits to rep your rights. Get people that look like us in them mp seats. Just as Asians do, economic power drives local and eventually national policy. (no Nike sponsoring Asians even tho they face discrimination in relative portion, they still can hold rank economically off their own back) 

Police only exist to protect business and the Crown not your rights. 

Screaming and marching for rights is a mugs game. Lgbt got more rights than a black man. How? By money they lobby government and influence it. 

We on the bottom of the ladder screaming for equality on insta and memes and approval and hugs from Wypippo. But can't hold shit down in a piss up.

Just loud mouths with zero plan of action unable to take self critical assessment of failures and defeat and keep falling into the trap system. Then scream bun babylon, but screaming chef a man a trap trap plug plug against your brother. 

Cha

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Vtec said:

@SLEAZE BALLIf you read into that take as a yes massa flex. That's on you and no send either. Jus discussion here. 

I'm simply not rating this dudes handling of a police stop. Equally if that was mandem g checkin on road, his behaviour would have got himself stabbed up. 

As black men we are the threat just by existing. Why you giving these power crazed fools more ammo about your rights like they give a fuck. We ain't colin kaepernick now having Nike a corporate system giant sponsor your revolutionary cause. (lols) 

If you're/we are about rights best start writing letters and forming an alliance and get your money up as a community and hold leverage with elected councillors and mps from the bits to rep your rights. Get people that look like us in them mp seats. Just as Asians do, economic power drives local and eventually national policy. (no Nike sponsoring Asians even tho they face discrimination in relative portion, they still can hold rank economically off their own back) 

Police only exist to protect business and the Crown not your rights. 

Screaming and marching for rights is a mugs game. Lgbt got more rights than a black man. How? By money they lobby government and influence it. 

We on the bottom of the ladder screaming for equality on insta and memes and approval and hugs from Wypippo. But can't hold shit down in a piss up.

Just loud mouths with zero plan of action unable to take self critical assessment of failures and defeat and keep falling into the trap system. Then scream bun babylon, but screaming chef a man a trap trap plug plug against your brother. 

Cha

Sounds very idealistic but you neglect to consider that real life situations follows a different script and doesn't take into consideration a lot of underlying and hidden motives which can alter the situation to make it seem like something that its not

Under duress even the most composed and meticulous individual can lose his rag and fall victim to the narrative 

• Upvote 1

Loosing our rag has achieved nothing to date. Other then.. See we told you they are violent and maintains their stance everytime. 

Where is the strategic and united plan to take control? And get the respect you think you are owed? 

We more than overstand the details at play here. 

Engaging these pigs and various pale day walkers is a dense and wasted exercise to see you as equal par. 

But everyman wants to go off on one in heightened emotion and falling for their bait out tactics. When are we going to peep game and wise up? If you know they tryna bait you out why keep falling for it? 

At which point do you concede you can't win that way? And figure out United wins? And not against own. 

We play tic tac toe, they play chess.

You are missing the point

A strategic and united plan counts for nothing if you are under extreme duress

We are only human after all 

This is why all this theoretical and hypothetical high horsed speculation that's typed on a keyboard from the comfort of your own environment is very naive and to a certain extent dangerous in my opinion

/

I think its more important that people understand their rights and have a basic understanding of the law rather than boasting about how they would be 'calm and strategic' if they happen to be in a situation which is unfamiliar to them.