GRM Daily Rated Awards LIVE 2018

Restrictive

For clarification that wasn't so much aimed at you tbh more the fictitious characters that like to spout nonsense on here

Yes I am on a keyboard but I am also a real person which exists in the world outside, the same world as many others that frequent these forums therefore I am automatically being held accountable for the things that I say

I also live a life which exposes me to similar scenarios so am able to give a different perspective on things which deviates from the unsubstantiated, idealistic and objective way that certain people like to look at it which is careless in my opinion

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

All this hypothetical stuff is neither here nor there tbh

You labelled a man who rightly refused to have his rights violated by police a tom for the methods he used when he got the desired outcome in both situations

They didn't maintain their stance

Had to hold an earful and let man continue to enjoy his day

Suggesting that people should have their rights violated and write to the IPCC or their MP instead of addressing it on the spot is definately a yes massa ting IMO no two ways about it

1 hour ago, Vtec said:

Loosing our rag has achieved nothing to date. Other then.. See we told you they are violent and maintains their stance everytime. 

Where is the strategic and united plan to take control? And get the respect you think you are owed? 

We more than overstand the details at play here. 

Engaging these pigs and various pale day walkers is a dense and wasted exercise to see you as equal par. 

But everyman wants to go off on one in heightened emotion and falling for their bait out tactics. When are we going to peep game and wise up? If you know they tryna bait you out why keep falling for it? 

At which point do you concede you can't win that way? And figure out United wins? And not against own. 

We play tic tac toe, they play chess.

On this forum you can say 1 plus 1 equals two and some moron pipes up about ‘no in the real world its 3’ ? 

In most normal situations, acting the way Hypo did is not only completely unnecessary, it usually is self defeating in purpose. Maybe if Hypo’s nickname was Calmo, or Placido, he might have conducted himself in a more civilised manner in that video? ??

• Upvote 5

55 minutes ago, Badman said:

You are missing the point

A strategic and united plan counts for nothing if you are under extreme duress

We are only human after all 

This is why all this theoretical and hypothetical high horsed speculation that's typed on a keyboard from the comfort of your own environment is very naive and to a certain extent dangerous in my opinion

/

I think its more important that people understand their rights and have a basic understanding of the law rather than boasting about how they would be 'calm and strategic' if they happen to be in a situation which is unfamiliar to them.

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

Agree with everything.

That long post was good but that was a long term solution. I'm letting a d*ckhead fed know my feelings at the current time.

Don't care what it achieves. 

• Downvote 1

34 minutes ago, Badman said:

For clarification that wasn't so much aimed at you tbh more the fictitious characters that like to spout nonsense on here

Yes I am on a keyboard but I am also a real person which exists in the world outside, the same world as many others that frequent these forums therefore I am automatically being held accountable for the things that I say

I also live a life which exposes me to similar scenarios so am able to give a different perspective on things which deviates from the unsubstantiated, idealistic and objective way that certain people like to look at it which is careless in my opinion

LoL.

This is nonsense.  I don't know you any different from anyone else that posts on here. I could care less for that matter.  If you had a view I disagree with ,  I will Neg or challenge it if needed.

If you are worried about expressing an opinion because you are worried about who you are exposed to in real life, I feel bad for you fella.

People seem to forget the So called real life doesn't operate like an open forum, so it makes no sense comparing the two

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Afroman said:

LoL.

This is nonsense.  I don't know you any different from anyone else that posts on here. I could care less for that matter.  If you had a view I disagree with ,  I will Neg or challenge it if needed.

If you are worried about expressing an opinion because you are worried about who you are exposed to in real life, I feel bad for you fella.

People seem to forget the So called real life doesn't operate like an open forum, so it makes no sense comparing the two

You are able to take that stance because you have chosen to remain anonymous which is fair enough that is your choice but I cant take anything that you say seriously because you could be making it up for all I know.

Its different for me because there are people on here that know me on a personal level and if they see me talking out of character then naturally I would be called out on it, you have seen that happen many times on this forum over the years when users are called out or exposed. Therefore I cannot just talk recklessly I am being held accountable

Why do you think people on twitter face so much scrutiny and are held in contempt if they deviate from their normal character

Its unbelievable that you faceless dons cannot grasp such a simple concept but I have concluded that you lot live a different life than I do so I just cannot relate

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Badman said:

You are able to take that stance because you have chosen to remain anonymous which is fair enough that is your choice but I cant take anything that you say seriously because you could be making it up for all I know.

Its different for me because there are people on here that know me on a personal level and if they see me talking out of character then naturally I would be called out on it, you have seen that happen many times on this forum over the years when users are called out or exposed. Therefore I cannot just talk recklessly I am being held accountable

Why do you think people on twitter face so much scrutiny and are held in contempt if they deviate from their normal character

Its unbelievable that you faceless dons cannot grasp such a simple concept but I have concluded that you lot live a different life than I do so I just cannot relate

Knowing your face doesn't change a thing. Are you seriously telling me, of you knew everyone's face on here, you would actually stop and check them for holding a different view to yours? You LOT have a while lot of time in this real life you talk about 

Big man this forum is a drop in the ocean to life and the internet as a whole. Hope you hold that forum crb certificate with your chess when you are out on road ? 

23 minutes ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

Obviously you wouldn't agree youre one of the fictitious characters that spouts nonsense with impunity that he's talm bout :lol:

Case in point. There goes this confused idiot still convincing himself he is something he is not. 

No surprise there.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Badman said:

Chatting a bag of shit. 

@ bolded:

So you're saying you're a badman? I don't get it. You do realize that YOU are anonymous to most people on here.

12 minutes ago, Afroman said:

Knowing your face doesn't change a thing. Are you seriously telling me, of you knew everyone's face on here, you would actually stop and check them for holding a different view to yours? You LOT have a while lot of time in this real life you talk about 

Big man this forum is a drop in the ocean to life and the internet as a whole. Hope you hold that forum crb certificate with your chess when you are out on road ? 

Case in point. There goes this confused idiot still convincing himself he is something he is not. 

No surprise there.

Tell the guy, he's on some bullshit for pos's.

Alas we are now at the point which I spoke of.....

23 minutes ago, Badman said:

And I cannot afford to spend time addressing such entities 

You are also quite dim even for a fictitious character which is quite concerning as the beauty of making up your own persona is that you can make it out to be anything you like and you created some mug that is clearly unable to grasp very basic concepts.

I think a tweak to your character may be required or even a complete overhaul. Chat to Chaps/John doe on pointers for that one 

Or even better would be to fall back and passively neg posts like you usually do that is definitely more your lane 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, Badman said:

You are also quite dim even for a fictitious character which is quite concerning as the beauty of making up your own persona is that you can make it out to be anything you like and you created some mug that is clearly unable to grasp very basic concepts.

I think a tweak to your character may be required or even a complete overhaul. Chat to Chaps/John doe on pointers for that one 

:rofl:

Does Badman want everyone to agree? All contributors to VIP2 should say the same things. Anyone that says something ‘Badman’ doesn’t like must be a ‘fictitious character’?. So much fucking inane and worthless shit gets typed in this place ha. This place is not as bad as Twitter though because the retarded collective SJW mentality hasn’t set roots, yet?

• Upvote 1

A guy judges the credibility of a story based on the 'identity' of a forum avatar. Who's making up personas bro, Chaps is one but who else? 

Can you actually say anything that's been mentioned in this thread, outside the obvious conjecture and speculation, that was incredible for you?

I've not seen anything that's past the point of believing. This isn't in the realm of a SpiffTV comment - "SPRAY TURNED INTO A CAT AND SCRATCHED GIGGS BEFORE NAIRA MARLEY REVERSED THE SPELL AND THE MANDEM JUMPED HIM". Man are discussing information that's out there.

Paranoia is a serious thing.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Elementalism said:

A guy judges the credibility of a story based on the 'identity' of a forum avatar. Who's making up personas bro, Chaps is one but who else? 

Can you actually say anything that's been mentioned in this thread, outside the obvious conjecture and speculation, that was incredible for you?

I've not seen anything that's past the point of believing. This isn't in the realm of a SpiffTV comment - "SPRAY TURNED INTO A CAT AND SCRATCHED GIGGS BEFORE NAIRA MARLEY REVERSED THE SPELL AND THE MANDEM JUMPED HIM". Man are discussing information that's out there.

?guy is a clown. Imagine living a life fearing to voice your opinion and worrying about people who gives 0 fucks about you ever coming to check you.l

The Para-dons..

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Since when is screaming and shouting like a hormonal female standing up for your rights? I have no problem with hypo telling the feds to fuck themselves but do it in a calm manner like a man not like a woman or a petulant 5 year old. 

pos

• Upvote 2

I would argue the inverse is true in this case @Badman.

Those who are 'known' are less likely to voice their actual opinions, as is the case with Chuckie, Montgomery and the rest of this fake scene (except the Turkish guy and these Brummies) because of a fear of being held 'accountable'. 

This is the least 'accountable' scene I've ever been a part of, despite the amount of supposedly grown men present.

You have man here doing the Hear No Evil/See No Evil/Speak No Evil skank.

416d1c42d8434a086b9311111a3504b6.png

“Badman” you are a certified neek

just because you decided to beg friend on here and join a what’s app group and link up with ppl on here you some how think your realer than everyone else?

fuck outta here

Some of have a life that doesn’t require beggin friends online it’s that simple. I also find it super cringe that you cannot fathom when things are said by people which may not coinside with your life and therefore comes to the conclusion that they are a “character” but I guess if man said they work in Tesco then they would be real right?

What a shit life you must live

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ag. said:

Does Badman want everyone to agree? All contributors to VIP2 should say the same things. Anyone that says something ‘Badman’ doesn’t like must be a ‘fictitious character’?. So much fucking inane and worthless shit gets typed in this place ha. This place is not as bad as Twitter though because the retarded collective SJW mentality hasn’t set roots, yet?

He and I have disagreed many times

Yet im not fictitious

2 hours ago, Elementalism said:

If you're not a made up character

Which your pm would suggest you aren't

Then you are pretty unbelievable for a real personality

What “Badman” was getting at is being twisted by the usual types to fit their agenda. He wasn’t saying you have to show your face to say your opinion he’s saying you have to show your face to talk crud / disrespectfully to people

This isn’t at all of you obv