GRM Daily Rated Awards LIVE 2018

Restrictive

1 hour ago, Incumbent said:

yo @SLEAZE BALL big man ting the ppl want to know why do you always back known criminals?

Probably because I can empathize with them and in some instances have been in similar situations myself

Also because im not into the kind of trial by public opinion a lot of people like to involve themselves in on here without knowing the facts

7 hours ago, Monday Bandele said:

sounds like he knows he werent acting correct. sounds somewhat ashamed of himself

I don’t think he’s ashamed, I just think he’s very much aware that every action has a consequence. This isn’t new to him, he’ll be back on his bullshit. ??‍♂️

With that said I hope he does learn from it, because if rumours are true then he put himself in that situation.

But it is what it is.

what I find mental, regardless of why anything happened and what spray said is the fact that people in here and elsewhere are running with this "he deserved it" talk/narrative/insinuation

Especially you anti criminal massive...why doesn't hardly anyone have any judgement for the perpetrators?

Goin on like no one else had choices. Talkin about only the age of one man, and the behaviour of one man when clearly one man didnt stab himself.

Dont get it

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Grafter said:

what I find mental, regardless of why anything happened and what spray said is the fact that people in here and elsewhere are running with this "he deserved it" talk/narrative/insinuation

Especially you anti criminal massive...why doesn't hardly anyone have any judgement for the perpetrators?

Goin on like no one else had choices. Talkin about only the age of one man, and the behaviour of one man when clearly one man didnt stab himself.

Dont get it

Ah shut up

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

He just sounds happy to be alive tbh mans been down and out several times by the look of it hence the hard to kill series probably just adding this attack to the collection.

Guy actually seems quite cool just seems a bit childish been some what following him since 08. Defo worse man in the scene a lot worse i.e cbiz nines etc etc