GRM Daily Rated Awards LIVE 2018

Restrictive

A bit harsh 

I see it more of an ego thing where you can look down at others, that elementalism bloke hobby in documenting road and street shit and talking about it like he has a masters on the subject a bit peculiar. Hopefully his end goal is to appear on BBC London and London Tonight giving his insight to latest criminal activities happening in the city.

24 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

A bit harsh 

I see it more of an ego thing where you can look down at others, that elementalism bloke hobby in documenting road and street shit and talking about it like he has a masters on the subject a bit peculiar. Hopefully his end goal is to appear on BBC London and London Tonight giving his insight to latest criminal activities happening in the city.

why is it peculiar?

there are sex historians, phone historians, train historians etc 

whats the actual problem 

27 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

why is it peculiar?

there are sex historians, phone historians, train historians etc 

whats the actual problem 

One reason would be that his ramblings often lack historically accuracy

Help the lad out and tell him what you know he doesnt have the benefit of being plugged in to information coming straight out of Farm like you do

• Downvote 1

Nah not at all

You've given the impression youre privy to information within certain circles on here and claimed to be ahead of the curve so I figured perhaps you could enlighten your guy element since youve been rubustly arguing in favour of discussing these topics openly on here

Then again maybe youre just full of shit Michael 

• Downvote 1

yet youve mentioned BF at least 3 times in this thread 

/

seriously if this thread and other offend you so much , why dont you just avoid the thread 

this is a serious question 

i dont undertsand what the big deal is 

i dont like comics so i avoid the comic book thread 

whats so hard?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

Nah not at all

You've given the impression youre privy to information within certain circles on here and claimed to be ahead of the curve so I figured perhaps you could enlighten your guy element since youve been rubustly arguing in favour of discussing these topics openly on here

Then again maybe youre just full of shit Michael 

Why do you keep projecting?

Whatever @JOHN DOE said, his persona on here doesn't reflect any kind of badness, so I didn't read the post about Broadwater Farm with any kind of added hype.

You on the other hand constantly refer to your lifestyle Uptown, your apparent badness, your mental disorder (sociopath lool), your 'empathy' for street guys (sociopaths lack empathy as well as self-reflection skills) and more. TELL US MOAR ABOUT UPTOWN B.

Image result for paid in full gif

You've caught nothing but ether in this thread so far. @Grafter is moving like she's been locked for holding a next man's mash before. 

You lot should do the Bonnie and Clyde ting.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

yet youve mentioned BF at least 3 times in this thread 

/

seriously if this thread and other offend you so much , why dont you just avoid the thread 

this is a serious question 

i dont undertsand what the big deal is 

i dont like comics so i avoid the comic book thread 

whats so hard?

I'll give you a serious answer

I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that me stating an opinion on ANY topic on an internet forum equates to me regarding it as a big deal or me having taken offense to something and the fact that you avoid the comic book thread is neither here nor there

I'm not interested in coming on the forum with the intention of seeking out content that reinforces previously held views I have or just to engage with opinions that are aligned with mine

This forum gives us all an opportunity for different people with different experiences to discuss a wide variety of topics while engaging with opposing opinions and ideas

This kind of discourse has the potential to legitimately challenge the way users (including myself) think about a variety of different things and may even sharpen our tools of discernment

With this in mind I see no reason to stop commenting on opinions that I disagree with or engaging with ideas that I'm opposed to

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Elementalism said:

Why do you keep projecting?

Whatever @JOHN DOE said, his persona on here doesn't reflect any kind of badness, so I didn't read the post about Broadwater Farm with any kind of added hype.

You on the other hand constantly refer to your lifestyle Uptown, your apparent badness, your mental disorder (sociopath lool), your 'empathy' for street guys (sociopaths lack empathy as well as self-reflection skills) and more. TELL US MOAR ABOUT UPTOWN B.

Image result for paid in full gif

You've caught nothing but ether in this thread so far. @Grafter is moving like she's been locked for holding a next man's mash before. 

You lot should do the Bonnie and Clyde ting.

Ether?

:rofl:

Where b? Which part?

Me im clean like a whistle. All these hopes you an ur rapist croney and the rest have for who I am an what I look like says soooo much more about you than me

Be lucky mate yh

Xxxx

19 minutes ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

I'll give you a serious answer

I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that me stating an opinion on ANY topic on an internet forum equates to me regarding it as a big deal or me having taken offense to something and the fact that you avoid the comic book thread is neither here nor there

I'm not interested in coming on the forum with the intention of seeking out content that reinforces previously held views I have or just to engage with opinions that are aligned with mine

This forum gives us all an opportunity for different people with different experiences to discuss a wide variety of topics while engaging with opposing opinions and ideas

This kind of discourse has the potential to legitimately challenge the way users (including myself) think about a variety of different things and may even sharpen our tools of discernment

With this in mind I see no reason to stop commenting on opinions that I disagree with or engaging with ideas that I'm opposed to

It's not 'here nor there' whether he ignores the comic thread, that's the crux of his argument. People typically discuss their interests. I don't post about football because I don't give a fuck about men kicking balls, it's a distraction and an outlet/mechanism to manage tribalism.

If you know there's a variety of lifestyles and opinions on here, then cool. But engage - don't gang up on people and try to batter them with your experience.

You have a valuable perspective but more often than not you aren't prepared to engage seriously with these ideas that you're 'opposed to'. You mock the holder of said ideas then claim nobody but the people involved have a right to discuss it (despite 99% of these issues are crimes being reported in the public realm)

/.

@Grafter you might as well allow it, despite your 20k posts (eeeesh) I haven't ever noticed you on here. Nothing you've written has ever struck me as pos/quote/response worthy, I just noticed your cheerleading in this thread and your wagonista tendencies and had to highlight.

• Like 1

Just now, Elementalism said:

It's not 'here nor there' whether he ignores the comic thread, that's the crux of his argument. People typically discuss their interests. I don't post about football because I don't give a fuck about men kicking balls, it's a distraction and an outlet/mechanism to manage tribalism.

If you know there's a variety of lifestyles and opinions on here, then cool. But engage - don't gang up on people and try to batter them with your experience.

You have a valuable perspective but more often than not you aren't prepared to engage seriously with these idea that you're 'opposed to'. You mock the holder of said ideas then claim nobody but the people involved have a right to discuss it (despite 99% of these issues are crimes being reported in the public realm).

@Grafter you might as well allow it, despite your 20k posts (eeeesh) I haven't ever noticed you on here. Nothing you've written has ever struck me, I just noticed your cheerleading in this thread and your wagonista tendencies and had to highlight.

Do u know what a wagonist is?