GRM Daily Rated Awards LIVE 2018

Restrictive

36 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

pmsl at risk  from the authorities and opps  how old are you bro?

if you stab someone whether it be on the road or at the awards show you accept your freedoms is at risk or there may be retribution from whoever you have injured 

bro are you ok?

You don’t know what happened.

Who are you to judge and say what should happen to people you don’t even know in a situation you didn’t even see? 

1 hour ago, Elementalism said:

Bro. I didn't say anything about my perception of your identity. You're the one with the false perception of me, you make false inferences about me based on the little you can and try to attack them. You actually have very little to go off, hence you 

You use these threads to measure yourself against self-described 'people like you'. You've done it with Biz, Hypo and Spray to my memory. You also make references to 'Uptown' Harlem and Rich Porter, Spanish drug lords and drug culture and the implicit message is that your lifestyle is somehow comparable. You constantly find some point of comparison (despite no-one prompting you to) and it's a repeated pattern.

In doing so, you dismiss the experiences of people 'not like you' and reinforce your identity in opposition to theirs. Anyone who is less 'road' than you in your eyes becomes a constituent other.

quotes or stfu

not interested in arguing with your twisted perception of what you think I've said I'm addressing facts only

only thing we know about you is that you have nearly a decade worth of experience in being a gangland nonce

I dunno how you expect to be taken seriously

25 minutes ago, Admin. said:

Guys are online here (i can only talk about here as thats what i see) gossiping to make themselves feel better about there mundane lives and justify there mediocrity to themselves on some well at least im not some 37 year old throwing up gunfingers at a hospital lol how sad....

I hear what you're saying until this part.

This is the bit that makes it sound like certain people are defending him because they identify

Given what is public knowledge about his persona/age/how this happened, I think it's much more likely people just genuinely think he should have a different mind set and it's a bit wasted that he doesn't.

now If you don't like the way people are saying that or you think people don't have the right to judge... that's a different thing. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

i dont undertsnad this compariosn

but just for the purposes of the forum

i couldnt care less if people here think it was me 

i sleep at night knowing i only been brainsed off by women 

Bro.. still?

To be fair I'm really impressed with the way you've reinvented yourself on here

9 minutes ago, MGEEZ said:

Lol bro swear ur the master of doing the above 

All the shit I post on here is about real stuff like history and politics. Other people on here are only interested in writing personal essays about each other like women on a hormone fuelled rant ???‍♂️ Big men in their 30s ya knaaa

1 minute ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

Hear this one talking about beg fren after youre all over this thread sucking elements batty

You must have forgot about that time you got hit up with this

:rofl:

TEARS

That's the problem with you, you are so emotionally attached to people's opinions, you spin your moral compass along to people you tend to be cool with. So because he made an insult I can't agree with him on this thread.  You call that sucking up?

It's a forum not allies United. 

You actually went out of your way to dig his quote like that his suppose to see my view on th points his raised  about you on here?  Sad

You often take negs to heart, but never keep the same energy when people agree with you..

You are a clown.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

yes still (i didnt bring it up but boy)

what reinvention are you speaking of 

I remember a time where you couldn't post anything without getting laughed out the topic

now you seem some what well thought of, you were even a mod for a bit right?

but tbf i'm not regular on here like that anymore so I could be wrong

32 minutes ago, o-guy said:

I hear what you're saying until this part.

This is the bit that makes it sound like certain people are defending him because they identify

Given what is public knowledge about his persona/age/how this happened, I think it's much more likely people just genuinely think he should have a different mind set and it's a bit wasted that he doesn't.

now If you don't like the way people are saying that or you think people don't have the right to judge... that's a different thing. 

Some people here were involved in this bullshit and a lot more people knew guys involved but with age grew out of it and realised there is more to life when they met people in different circles and or explored outside the ends.

Others who this was directed at were never involved/around/or knew anyone personally involved but have been watching from outside in for decades online disscussing people/events and theorising why certain things/people happened specualting on incidents that have yet to happen based purely on online hearsay.

whats worse those stuck in the bubble that never got out or those who have been watching the bubble from outside for just as long that have never been in... surely if grown 37 year old man have to grow out of that lifestyle then grown 37?(close enough) man have better things to discuss and watch/gossip about... 

i  

3 minutes ago, o-guy said:

I remember a time where you couldn't post anything without getting laughed out the topic

He also recently admitted to raping his ex. No remorse either

5 minutes ago, o-guy said:

that never used to happen 

what used to happen was the same ol bandits saying the tsame old tranny remarks 

once they realsied (whether or not it was me) that i dont actually care this stopped happening 

now you have a androgynous wallabee wearing character calling me a rapist and a trap rapper turned paralegal calling me a troll / gossip because i choose to discuss things on an internet forum 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Admin. said:

Some people here were involved in this bullshit and a lot more people knew guys involved but with age grew out of it and realised there is more to life when they met people in different circles and or explored outside the ends.

Others who this was directed at were never involved/around/or knew anyone personally involved but have been watching from outside in for decades online disscussing people/events and theorising why certain things/people happened specualting on incidents that have yet to happen based purely on online hearsay.

whats worse those stuck in the bubble that never got out or those who have been watching the bubble from outside for just as long that have never been in... surely if grown 37 year old man have to grow out of that lifestyle then grown 37?(close enough) man have better things to discuss and watch/gossip about... 

i  

Absolutely retarded logic.