GRM Daily Rated Awards LIVE 2018

Restrictive

On 9/5/2018 at 6:07 PM, Restrictive said:

Is it bad that I thought it was Spray immediately based off the age?

/

On 9/5/2018 at 6:17 PM, Elementalism said:

Sounds fake.

People were saying Notes and Kojo Funds got stabbed during the stream.

The fake account says it was a gang connected to Giggs and asks why didn't Giggs break it up

One rumour said Giggs had Spray in a headlock

Another rumour said Giggs didn't touch him but his people did

According to Elementalism people on the stream said Notes and Kojo Funds got stabbed

Someone bored on social media could've made up a story about Konan stabbing him because he slept with his girl and people would've ran with that and analysed the relationship between Spray and Konan 

If people can't understand by now why early Chinese whispers shouldn't be treated as and discussed as factual information in scenarios like this you probably never will 

• Upvote 3

This forums full of threads analysing situations American rappers are involved in when really we know F all about the details. Aint that a Chinese Whispers thing? Pretty sure any time I see a new Joe Budden podcast video it is shared by you? Aint that podcast basically jokes and hear say about the industry? Why can’t people get it through their thick skulls that normal folk not involved in crime or ‘the roads’ will freely discuss these issues the same way we discuss all this other celebrity nonsense? It is really not hard to grasp guise????

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Agony said:

So would it have been right to freely discuss Notes and Kojo Funds getting stabbed based off gossip from a stream?

All this celebrity shit is fair game. Its in the public eye. Especially something like the Rated Awards and any incidents taking place on premises 

44 minutes ago, ag. said:

This forums full of threads analysing situations American rappers are involved in when really we know F all about the details. Aint that a Chinese Whispers thing? Pretty sure any time I see a new Joe Budden podcast video it is shared by you? Aint that podcast basically jokes and hear say about the industry? Why can’t people get it through their thick skulls that normal folk not involved in crime or ‘the roads’ will freely discuss these issues the same way we discuss all this other celebrity nonsense? It is really not hard to grasp guise????

pos

It's not mad at all

You man like to gossip and spread rumours like little girls

You don't even have the fortitude to do it openly either you come on here so you can do it with anonymity

Don't catch feelings and start acting like people shouldnt comment on your behaviour if that's what youre choosing to do on a public forum

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

35 minutes ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

It's not mad at all

You don't even have the fortitude to do it openly either you come on here so you can do it with anonymity

Don't catch feelings and start acting like people shouldnt comment on your behaviour if that's what youre choosing to do on a public forum

"You man like to gossip and spread rumours like little girls" - So because you claim that you apparently don't, you're hypermasculine right?

"You don't even have the fortitude to do it openly either you come on here so you can do it with anonymity" - So because you're only semi-anonymous and are known in certain circles on here you possess the aforementioned fortitude?

This is what I mean by leveraging the actions and rep of others.

36 minutes ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

It's not mad at all

pmsl i may be anonymous to you but i am def not anonymous - your bm even knows my face 

furthermore no feelings have been caught , hence why i continue to dicsss the same topic i just cant grasp the double standard/ contradictions

i have accepted that this isnt going to change with your pal badman and i accept it aint going to change with you either 

have  a good day sameway  

Yes she mentioned you sent her a pm after seeing her out

Give tanks your face card ain't good cos I can only imagine the crud you would be talking if you ever managed to get her number

:rofl:

For the record I don't believe she remembers what you look like now though don't think normal people really hold on to such insignificant encounters as tight as you have

Just saying cos I would hate for you to end up on the floor at an event you both happened to be at coincidentally and for you to add 2 + 2 together and make 7

Be safe out there buddy enjoy your weekend

46 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

pmsl i may be anonymous to you but i am def not anonymous - your bm even knows my face 

furthermore no feelings have been caught , hence why i continue to dicsss the same topic i just cant grasp the double standard/ contradictions

i have accepted that this isnt going to change with your pal badman and i accept it aint going to change with you either 

have  a good day sameway  

oh-shit-gif-13.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Elementalism said:

"You man like to gossip and spread rumours like little girls" - So because you claim that you apparently don't, you're hypermasculine right?

"You don't even have the fortitude to do it openly either you come on here so you can do it with anonymity" - So because you're only semi-anonymous and are known in certain circles on here you possess the aforementioned fortitude?

This is what I mean by leveraging the actions and rep of others.

If I say you're moving like a bitch it's probably just because cos you're moving like a bitch nothing to do with my own masculinity at all

I'm just commenting on the ideas opinions  or behaviours that I'm seeing you or whoever exhibit ??‍♂️

• Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

Yes she mentioned you sent her a pm after seeing her out

Give tanks your face card ain't good cos I can only imagine the crud you would be talking if you ever managed to get her number

:rofl:

For the record I don't believe she remembers what you look like now though don't think normal people really hold on to such insignificant encounters as tight as you have

Just saying cos I would hate for you to end up on the floor at an event you both happened to be at coincidentally and for you to add 2 + 2 together and make 7

Be safe out there buddy enjoy your weekend

bwoy

big man ting gal remember everything especially the ones us men think are insignificant

how are u suddenly going to start threatening avatars/characters bro? :rofl:

• Upvote 2

anyways been 2 weeks now and despite all the gossip

no one knows anything for a fact

same speculation going round today as was the incident

when more concrete details come out... feel free to reignite the convo...

7 minutes ago, Afroman said:

PMSL.

Guarantee you that Isobel aint losing any sleep like certain paraman are with regards to posting/ talking about things like this .

real talk, no fucks given which is to be expected and THEY do the most damage not ppl talking in forums/twitter/youtube etc

• Upvote 1

• Admin. locked this topic