Jump to content
Restrictive

GRM Daily Rated Awards LIVE 2018

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

Hold on a minute

Are you not the same guy who was tryna claim clout off your pops by tryna tell me he's some kind of don gorgon in PM's?

:rofl:

What a pussyhole

Who/where was your father when you were building your 'Uptown' reputation, on the corner with your 'jawns', 'talm' bout grease?

My dad was providing me with as stable a foundation as possible and steering me clear of cruff-breeds like you, only for me to find them swarming me when I went online.

You can scroll your PMs and chat to Thizz to try get info on man but these times I'm still saying what I'm saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Elementalism said:

Who/where was your father when you were building your 'Uptown' reputation, on the corner with your 'jawns', 'talm' bout grease?

 

Gee sos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

Hold on a minute

Are you not the same guy who was tryna claim clout off your pops by tryna tell me he's some kind of don gorgon in PM's?

:rofl:

What a pussyhole

Pls r1 pm's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this guy is an idiot - made a video to say "I'm not saying nothing, but this is what people are saying, I don't think these people set him up but I'm just letting you know that I'm not saying anything about it"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dub said:

this guy is an idiot - made a video to say "I'm not saying nothing, but this is what people are saying, I don't think these people set him up but I'm just letting you know that I'm not saying anything about it"

This is basically the kind of ring-fenced conversation certain man in here want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Elementalism said:

I know the answer if that's what your saying, battyhole.

/

Spray is basically pissed that his team doesn't have the pull that they had at the height of the garage/grime/Channel U days. He didn't keep up with the evolution of the scene. He doesn't have the backative to really go to war with Giggs on any level, he's one guy who's nearly 40 and all of his mandem have mostly progressed out of the fuckery. All of the younger Tottenham set are being pushed by the same platforms he has an issue with. Basically, this isn't 2002.

He has a few options:

1. Try to regain his pride and go to war with Giggs. Go jail/die.

2. Go back to Dominica and cool out with his remaining family.

3. Accept defeat, admit responsibility like Tricky said and hold the L.

@ag. - have PM'ed.

From my understanding this really doesnt stem from some sort of music jealously...There was a prior situation to this with some of those alleged to be involved

 

He might also feel that way but...

This back and forth tings long anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Restrictive said:

From my understanding this really doesnt stem from some sort of music jealously...There was a prior situation to this with some of those alleged to be involved

I'll PM.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Elementalism said:

YO! The mad thing is also that I was gonna say the only person who could possibly touch it on a podcast is Chuckie (unlikely, Poet would derail) or maybe Tricky with his new podcast. Glad it's being discussed anyway.

I'm watching this. Check Spray's energy. If you watch back his videos from the past year or so, the NFTR etc. it's quite revealing.

 

 

Thanks for posting this.

Its like this guy is stuck in his late teens and never grew up.

37 year old grown ass stinkin man behaving like this smh.

Really embarrassing 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

 

Thanks for posting this.

Its like this guy is stuck in his late teens and never grew up.

37 year old grown ass stinkin man behaving like this smh.

Really embarrassing 

 

Sad shit, especially around the older generation. Watch his NFTR, same shit. It's interesting to see the body language of Chams, Posty and Vis.

Never seen Chams look so uncomfortable asking questions. There's a bag of other interviews out, all of which show a similar mindset. 

Nuff man who get sent to jail early in life get stuck in a second childhood like this when they land road.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:rofl:

You been doin this all night?

FFS man

I don’t have our pm’s deleted em was just a fleeting thought but your reaction is telling 

Haven’t asked Thizz for info on you either what would my end game be?

You are merely our equivalent of one of those instagram comment trolls

Sad when you think about how many hours of your life you must have wasted immersing yourself in a culture you claim to find so repulsive :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Young Spray behind bars 

“Stay over there blood, there’s nothing for you here blood, except for a buss lip or a dip dip that will leave you lying down in bare blood”

??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

:rofl:

You been doin this all night?

FFS man

I don’t have our pm’s deleted em was just a fleeting thought but your reaction is telling 

Haven’t asked Thizz for info on you either what would my end game be?

You are merely our equivalent of one of those instagram comment trolls

Sad when you think about how many hours of your life you must have wasted immersing yourself in a culture you claim to find so repulsive :lol:

Exactly 

Lol he's doing the most in here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...