GRM Daily Rated Awards LIVE 2018

Restrictive

15 minutes ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

So now it's neeky to share your perspective in the same manner you do in "real life"

:rofl:

You lot are saink else

Certified keyboard warriors

He’s back. One minute you are a Queen’s Counsel. Ardent protector of the Law; next minute throwing your e-weight around childishly referring to people as ‘keyboard warriors’. This is a public forum for all walks of life to pass comment how they see fit; if you want a forum strictly for people like you aka reformed Gangster Road Manz Who All Say exactly the same things and never disagree on any topics, then you and ‘Badman’ should make a separate forum that caters to that niche??

• Like 4

16 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Since when is screaming and shouting like a hormonal female standing up for your rights? I have no problem with hypo telling the feds to fuck themselves but do it in a calm manner like a man not like a woman or a petulant 5 year old. 

Calm when he`s having the piss took out of him 

You don't get to be calm with police they jus vex u 

12 hours ago, The Somalian said:

Influencing factorsEdit

Anonymity, asynchronous communication, and empathy deficit contribute to online disinhibition.[2] Anonymity can make a person feel safe online, like a different person, one might even take on a new persona. It can also make one feel like doing or saying anything is possible because one will most likely not be reprimanded in real life.

000.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

Influencing factorsEdit

Anonymity, asynchronous communication, and empathy deficit contribute to online disinhibition.[2] Anonymity can make a person feel safe online, like a different person, one might even take on a new persona. It can also make one feel like doing or saying anything is possible because one will most likely not be reprimanded in real life.

000.gif

Mental

On 9/11/2018 at 7:29 AM, SLEAZE BALL said:

Can't be allowing man to violate your rights because they're wearing a uniform when you know better good on him

bigghypes doesn't give two fucks about his "rights" coz i don't believe based on that footage he himself knows what rights are being violated during that stop and search, if he did he won't have sceaming out "50 on the wrist" "you are a baby" and acting all aggressive which could have gone against him if the officer rose to it. He should have been asking on a calm one for badge numbers, names of the officers involved and getting a report of the stop and search etc but no, man is screaming like a little girl and getting all emotional. anyone who's been arrested knows with handcuffs the more you resist the more pain you'll feel regardless of them being rightly or wrongly put on you

the cameras were rolling, many ppl were about, he seems to be innocent therefore chill, why escalate the situation

i've been stopped and searched many times (3 in 2018 so far) and moretime i just chill and let it play out coz i know i am a law abiding citizen who really hasn't done anything wrong. at times they've been cunts and overly aggressive about it but thats them, i can control my actions and i know how fuckery the police are towards black men in general

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

bigghypes doesn't give two fucks about his "rights" coz i don't believe based on that footage he himself knows what rights are being violated during that stop and search

From what I took from the footage I do agree with this part and this is the problem that I have previously highlighted about people being aware of their rights 

7 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

i've been stopped and searched many times (3 in 2018 so far) and moretime i just chill and let it play out coz i know i am a law abiding citizen who really hasn't done anything wrong. at times they've been cunts and overly aggressive about it but thats them, i can control my actions and i know how fuckery the police are towards black men in general

However this part again is naive and careless as you cannot really relate with what happened as we only got to see the part after the cuffs were on, we dont see what got them cuffs on in the first place

Would you know how you would react if police stopped you and in their justified eyes start harassing you then placed cuffs on you? 

Lets see how you 'chill' and 'let it play out' when PC officer is accusing you of X Y and Z then proceeds to push your buttons with subtle racism and treating you in a subhuman way

'I can control my actions' I hope for your sake you can bro but remember you are only human, you see shit pop up in the news all the time where liberties have been taken then the controlled individual becomes a victim

Would you have the same viewpoint when dealing with a bully?

My point in all of this is that its so easy to look down on and high horse a situation that you are unfamiliar with but these people are not so much different than you and I 

5 minutes ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

You've actually lost the plot

You do realise that's Giggs quote not mine enni?

Why don't you direct any questions you have regarding the incident youre alledging he had involvement in to him directly see his page there :lol:

I'm saying that YOU leverage the actions and reputation of OTHERS to reinforce YOUR identity.

2 hours ago, Badman said:

From what I took from the footage I do agree with this part and this is the problem that I have previously highlighted about people being aware of their rights 

However this part again is naive and careless as you cannot really relate with what happened as we only got to see the part after the cuffs were on, we dont see what got them cuffs on in the first place

Would you know how you would react if police stopped you and in their justified eyes start harassing you then placed cuffs on you? 

Lets see how you 'chill' and 'let it play out' when PC officer is accusing you of X Y and Z then proceeds to push your buttons with subtle racism and treating you in a subhuman way

'I can control my actions' I hope for your sake you can bro but remember you are only human, you see shit pop up in the news all the time where liberties have been taken then the controlled individual becomes a victim

Would you have the same viewpoint when dealing with a bully?

My point in all of this is that its so easy to look down on and high horse a situation that you are unfamiliar with but these people are not so much different than you and I 

thank you for at least acknowledging and agreeing with the first part of my post

the rest i disagree with because even though i've stated i have been in similar situations you still label me naive and question how i would react to similar harassment? most black boys/men have had negative altercations with police (rightly or wrongly)

all i know is it's amazing how police deal with you when u know your rights and they know you know it too, that really pisses them off and i've taken a lot of pleasure from chilling, staying calm knowing they are just wasting their time based on them abusing their powers

you can't compare a bully to police imo although they similar traits

as for looking down on ppl? i don't but equally i won't go on like certain ppl are law abiding citizens and haven't been doing fuckeries directly or indirectly, hypo ain't no fucking angel for fuck sake

we don't know why hypo was stopped, searched and put in cuffs but he defo didn't help the situation imo and he was more concerned with stunting on the officers than actually getting any kind of justice for the injustice suffered at the hands of the police