GRM Daily Rated Awards LIVE 2018

Restrictive

42 minutes ago, Mephisto said:

@Drift your theory about men that don't like ball confirmed once again

is it similar to mine ?

On 2/26/2009 at 3:35 AM, Admin. said:

I can understand people who dont like football if they like rugby, cricket or boxing........but a male whos not really on sport is a certified homosexual.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Elementalism said:

Why do you keep projecting?

Whatever @JOHN DOE said, his persona on here doesn't reflect any kind of badness, so I didn't read the post about Broadwater Farm with any kind of added hype.

You on the other hand constantly refer to your lifestyle Uptown, your apparent badness, your mental disorder (sociopath lool), your 'empathy' for street guys (sociopaths lack empathy as well as self-reflection skills) and more. TELL US MOAR ABOUT UPTOWN B.

Image result for paid in full gif

You've caught nothing but ether in this thread so far. @Grafter is moving like she's been locked for holding a next man's mash before. 

You lot should do the Bonnie and Clyde ting.

Projecting what exactly?

The contradiction in you lots characters is muad

Youve been recycling the same straw man argument for years it’s BORING 

A simple search on the forum pulls up the last time I used the term uptown on this forum no surprise it was in response to you

Will simply copy and paste my response followed by yours and further highlight your hypocrisy

On 9/10/2015 at 10:11 PM, SLEAZE BALL said:

Your imagination running wild again

I don't quote you constantly don't flatter yourself

You are nothing more than a new improved version of polow with higher iq and upgraded cognitive function

Let's be clear

Last week you had a problem with me screaming uptown for some reason only God knows apparently I'm not from there

This week you're screaming Sho from your control centre in Bristol

wtfclips.0_standard_730.0.gif

On 9/10/2015 at 11:06 PM, Elementalism said:

cf0f83e97b71d35126660c28dc1f6534.pngThis is what I see when you post. I have no problems with you doing the same with me. Thanks for your assessment of my intelligence, I really appreciate you taking the time to do that. If all your posts were so flattering we'd have no issue.

I don't have a problem with you 'screaming' Uptown - you do.

Cool, nuh.

So you’re agreeing with JD that I should ignore if I don’t like the content yeah

Yet despite claiming to have had me on ignore the past 3 years you’ve been scouring the forum negging my posts searching on YouTube for videos of me and tryna pree me on social media?

Proper noncey behaviour from a sick sad pathetic smor man if you ask me

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

Projecting what exactly?

The contradiction in you lots characters is muad

Youve been recycling the same straw man argument for years it’s BORING 

A simple search on the forum pulls up the last time I used the term uptown on this forum no surprise it was in response to you

Will simply copy and paste my response followed by yours and further highlight your hypocrisy

So you’re agreeing with JD that I should ignore if I don’t like the content yeah

Yet despite claiming to have had me on ignore the past 3 years you’ve been scouring the forum negging my posts searching on YouTube for videos of me and tryna pree me on social media?

Proper noncey behaviour from a sick sad pathetic smor man if you ask me

I didn't scour anything - it was memorable due to its peculiarity as an Americanism. Glad you went and searched your own posts though and I'm glad you've outgrown the term.

As for nonces, there isn't a nonce in my circle and there could never be. This is where the projection gets deep and you prove my point - we all know full well that YOU are the only one here who has moved with a certified nonce - and to me a friend of a nonce is a nonce. You were also the one who was banged up in the same building as nonces for an extended period (tell us what happened bro?), not me.

This is straw-manning: label me a nonce (which I'm not), attack. Label me gay (which I'm not), attack. Label me a policeman (which I'm not), attack. Label me a pussyhole/snitch/neek/small man (none of which apply), attack. 

Projection: Label me sick, sad and pathetic when your caping for criminals is the only thing that is sick, sad and pathetic. 

Your logic is riddled with classic fallacies.

/

And politics/music >>> football. Fuck your theories and your favourite teams.

10 hours ago, Agony said:

When Elementalism is in the barbershop and they start talking about football:

PrestigiousBigheartedBlacknorwegianelkho

?? I can only imagine

"So Spray was kinda apologising bruv"

kJViytF.gif

"Fuck all gossip shit lads, you man seen Rashford goal vs Spain "

Qr7TpqW.gif

Football talk carries on : "Mourinho gonna flop this year, trust"

2.gif

Football talk carries On.. 

gossip-sipping-tea-meme.gif?fit=480,261