GRM Daily Rated Awards LIVE 2018

Restrictive

Yo lads really imagine it

u have to converse with a new person for whatever reason u start with football cos that’s a typical man thing he says he doesn’t like it, same with music or whatever . Then says “ye so I’m really into researching street gangs - ye I fucking love it me. Spend a good few hours a day looking into what they get up to. Especially enjoy going at it on YouTube comments - gives me a fucking buzz. “ 

please dont reply to this anyone - just have a think and tell me if this happened to you In the barbershop what would your response be....

I rate both posters when it comes to certain topics but this slyly comes back to what badman was saying.

Avatars typing all sorts of wickedness and almost creepy/stalkerish madnes to man who are real people. If you're going to get on that level. You need to be a real person too. Otherwise just keep it moving. Zero ratings for that. 

28 minutes ago, Mr. Martinez said:

I rate both posters when it comes to certain topics but this slyly comes back to what badman was saying.

Avatars typing all sorts of wickedness and almost creepy/stalkerish madnes to man who are real people. If you're going to get on that level. You need to be a real person too. Otherwise just keep it moving. Zero ratings for that. 

All this 'be a real person' talk is coming out of nowhere and meaningless.

The negative energy has been coming from Trap God since day one, I'm not the only poster who has clocked it. The pattern I've observed from my guy's interactions is that he enjoys bullying people and pushing his dark triad personality traits into situations just because. The only 'pattern' man can find with me is my interests don't change much - politics, music, culture/history.

He's drawn to the same topics as the people he dismisses, only difference is he has some kind of inverted, detached-yet-lofty interest. Either engage or ignore.

I don't have an interest in going into football topics and saying 'You man should stop chatting about football, leave it up to the professionals and the pundits'. That's ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

On 9/12/2018 at 3:49 PM, Elementalism said:

I'm saying that YOU leverage the actions and reputation of OTHERS to reinforce YOUR identity.

He says before attempting to leverage the actions and reputation of others to reinforce my identity :lol:

837072ca19e3c5cebea76e2693f3100d.gif

The term gangland nonce has been coined  to describe you

This is what you are known as now and this is what you will forever be known as on this forum

I never said man shouldn’t discuss certain topics on here

I said man should leave gossip to women and llow implicating individuals in relation to serious incidents where information has not been confirmed to be true that is all

If you cannot understand that fine

But please don’t expect me to take my foot off your neck when you’re posting on here with the fuck shit

40 minutes ago, Mr. Martinez said:

Who are these real people? Keep hearing this talk. 99% of the people on here who post are faceless. It doesn't change a thing if it wasn't the case. 

Even though a vast majority of us have posted our faces during our time on here. I can't even remember who is who?

Are you seriously going to approach man on road for having a different view to yours? ? Yo big man could I have a word?

Certain man love the familiarity,  that's why they are out here on some beg friend whats app flex. Not for me. 

35 minutes ago, Elementalism said:

How can I reinforce YOUR identity? :/  I knew you didn't understand what said. Same way I knew you hadn't seen the term 'idle gossip' before.

I leverage MY own actions and reputation to reinforce MY identity.

You leverage the actions and reputation of OTHER people to reinforce YOURS. 

You literally just tried to support the idea of me being something based on the actions of another man

Is that not you trying to reinforce what your perception of my identity is? :/

Congrats on you pointing out a spelling mistake have a gold star

This is the second time youve made the point and the second time I’m asking

How do I leverage the actions and reputation of OTHER people to reinforce mine?

1 hour ago, Elementalism said:

All this 'be a real person' talk is coming out of nowhere and meaningless.

The negative energy has been coming from Trap God since day one, I'm not the only poster who has clocked it. The pattern I've observed from my guy's interactions is that he enjoys bullying people and pushing his dark triad personality traits into situations just because. The only 'pattern' man can find with me is my interests don't change much - politics, music, culture/history.

It really isnt meaningless when you consider the kind of obsessive deep rooted negative energy you been expressing towards someone you don’t know from behind your anonymous username on here for YEARS

Yet another excerpt from the element files:

On 1/7/2013 at 2:43 PM, Elementalism said:

My posts get you the ragey, alie? Control your feelings, you wet flannel.

Man went from SLK to the Vodafone call centre. Any failed MC who has clearly spent too long online and developed a tough skin.

Yeah you are weak, I said it and you know it. I don't rate you or your attitude. You BLATANTLY would expect an R.I.P SHIESTY topic on here don't chat fuckery you prick. You've spent the last 10 years bouncing between Staylocked, RWD and the other online forums to get some sort of presence. Please do fuck off and die silenty.

:lol:

Is this normal?

28 minutes ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

You literally just tried to support the idea of me being something based on the actions of another man

Is that not you trying to reinforce what your perception of my identity is? :/

Congrats on you pointing out a spelling mistake have a gold star

This is the second time youve made the point and the second time I’m asking

How do I leverage the actions and reputation of OTHER people to reinforce mine?

Bro. I didn't say anything about my perception of your identity. You're the one with the false perception of me, you make false inferences about me based on the little you can and try to attack them. You actually have very little to go off, hence you 

You use these threads to measure yourself against self-described 'people like you'. You've done it with Biz, Hypo and Spray to my memory. You also make references to 'Uptown' Harlem and Rich Porter, Spanish drug lords and drug culture and the implicit message is that your lifestyle is somehow comparable. You constantly find some point of comparison (despite no-one prompting you to) and it's a repeated pattern.

In doing so, you dismiss the experiences of people 'not like you' and reinforce your identity in opposition to theirs. Anyone who is less 'road' than you in your eyes becomes a constituent other.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Hope man defend everything else in their life with the same vigour they be defending the right to gossip and speculate about incidents which they didnt witness nor involves them or anyone they personally know......with complete strangers online.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Admin. said:

Hope man defend everything else in their life with the same vigour they be defending the right to gossip and speculate about incidents which they didnt witness nor involves them or anyone they personally know.

Do you know how many people have died in pursuit of freedom of speech and expression?

/

If someone from VIP2 had posted the original anonymous message, I could understand. 

But nobody did. Social media picked this up and we discussed the echo.

And if you had issue with anything in the thread, surely you have the discretion to delete it?

you lot going round and round in circles

my lord 

but 

3 minutes ago, Admin. said:

Hope man defend everything else in their life with the same vigour they be defending the right to gossip and speculate about incidents which they didnt witness nor involves them or anyone they personally know with complete strangers online.

fam this happens every day ffs - 

whatsapp groups, barbershops ig, twitter lol 

dunno where is ubermasculine ' i dont gossip' thesis is coming from 

when terry called anton ferdinand a fucking black c*nt , none of us were there yet we discussed the situation many times, im sure if i was bothered enough i would see a lot of contribution from you in that thread 

when the suarez , evra negirto thing happened again none of us were there, nore do we personally know any of them yet again we dicussed that shit at lenght 

when the cardi b /nicki minaj fight happened none of us were there yet we talk about it as its interesting to hear and provides smor entertainment in our mundane lives 

why do you think program like breakfast club, hot 97 ebro, everysday struggle etc are so popular 

its conversation fucking hell its not that deep 

and if you do find it that deep - just dont read it!

i think in this case, because its a london thing and mr sheisty shads feels somewhat connected to this scene , he doesnt like guys talking about street shit maybe becuase he identifies with it or vicariously lives his life thorugh some of these successful rappers 

• Upvote 4
  • Like 2

both @Elementalism and @SLEAZE BALL have valid points but let's move on coz we are clearly getting nowhere

i don't even know what you man especially are debating, it just seems both of you are trying to assert their way of thought onto each other which clearly isn't going to happen

i am on elements side but rightly or wrongly (in my eyes) i can fully see why sleaze feels and thinks the way he does

as for the avatars/characters not being real that's a load of bullshit :lol: 

it's good that some of you know each other irl/whatsapp group but to say everyone else who are "unconfirmed" by someone else on here and who have certain views are fake is reaching on a next level, most avatars are real ppl imo whether you want to accept it or not

hopefully the facts about what really happened to spray comes out soon but until then i and most others have no problem discussing it and there's nothing wrong with it, it's what ppl do and if you have problems with that ignore it and keep it moving coz shit won't change

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

you lot going round and round in circles

my lord 

but 

fam this happens every day ffs - 

whatsapp groups, barbershops ig, twitter lol 

dunno where is ubermasculine ' i dont gossip' thesis is coming from 

when terry called anton ferdinand a fucking black c*nt , none of us were there yet we discussed the situation many times, im sure if i was bothered enough i would see a lot of contribution from you in that thread 

when the suarez , evra negirto thing happened again none of us were there, nore do we personally know any of them yet again we dicussed that shit at lenght 

when the cardi b /nicki minaj fight happened none of us were there yet we talk about it as its interesting to hear and provides smor entertainment in our mundane lives 

why do you think program like breakfast club, hot 97 ebro, everysday struggle etc are so popular 

its conversation fucking hell its not that deep 

and if you do find it that deep - just dont read it!

i think in this case, because its a london thing and mr sheisty shads feels somewhat connected to this scene , he doesnt like guys talking about street shit maybe becuase he identifies with it or vicariously lives his life thorugh some of these successful rappers 

What when those two incidents happened live on tv infront of our very eyes with a public investigation happening directly after.

As i have said several times i have no issue with the incident being discussed but going into details of it based purely on speculation is mad especially since there can be serious consequencs. We have already seen innocent people die because of people getting way to excited talking about things they knew nothing about.

Talking about a football speculation doesnt lead to deaths/jail.... so the comparrison isnt justified.

Guys are online here (i can only talk about here as thats what i see) gossiping to make themselves feel better about there mundane lives and justify there mediocrity to themselves on some well at least im not some 37 year old throwing up gunfingers at a hospital lol how sad....

havent seen anyone say oh at least im not some multi millionaire fighting security at fashion week or at least im not some multi millionaire calling my colleague a monkey.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

It really isnt meaningless when you consider the kind of obsessive deep rooted negative energy you been expressing towards someone you don’t know from behind your anonymous username on here for YEARS

Yet another excerpt from the element files:

:lol:

Is this normal?

A man posted that in 2013 

a bit scary when ppl watch and document others for years that they don’t even know personally

*shivers*

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

pmsl at risk  from the authorities and opps  how old are you bro?

if you stab someone whether it be on the road or at the awards show you accept your freedoms is at risk or there may be retribution from whoever you have injured 

bro are you ok?

!!!

Paraman 

33 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

pmsl at risk  from the authorities and opps  how old are you bro?

if you stab someone whether it be on the road or at the awards show you accept your freedoms is at risk or there may be retribution from whoever you have injured 

bro are you ok?

Yh but if you get brains from a tranny in a hijab then you should accept that you're a homosexual but if you didnt and someone else did but people online speculated it was you... should you still accept that you’re a gay ? 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Admin. said:

Yh but if you get brains from a tranny in a hijab then you should accept that you're a homosexual but if you didnt and someone else did but people online speculated it was you... should you still accept that you’re a gay ? 

i dont undertsnad this compariosn

but just for the purposes of the forum

i couldnt care less if people here think it was me 

i sleep at night knowing i only been brainsed off by women