Good Fish & Chips

Grafter

c/s the greeks fish and chips >

also the chinese curry sauce >

Marys fish bar enfield >

1 hour ago, Mizchif said:

CONTRAVERSIAL OPINION - Fish and Chips isn't great. I've had "Good" fish and chips loads of times, Its just such a basic bitch of a dish it never blows me away.

I rarely finish my chips when I eat fish and chips. I think fat chips are also a bit crap. Just telling it like it is yo.

My friend

You haven't had good fish an chips

Do you have curry sauce normally?

Or tartar?

Forgot to say the fish an chips at kisstory/onedance was sooo on point. Definitely had the munchies but still

Always curry sauce, Tartare Sauce occasionally. I quite like the mix with a bit of ketchup. But Breaded/Battered fish and potatos doesn't blow me away, I know its weird to hear someone not sucking Fish and Chipses d*ck but I realised over this weekend I'm not about them, had too many average portions maybe but the supposed good ones I've had haven't been leaps and bounds from the average.

6 minutes ago, Mizchif said:

I wasn't even eating fish and chips when I had the epiphany, thats how you know its real. Also had to shamefully admit in a group chat that I don't like Coleslaw. I don't get why everyone is on the tip of coleslaws d*ck so fervently it succccks.

Coleslaw is ok

Im surprised at you and @Lieutenant

Is this England or fackin wot?

24 minutes ago, Mizchif said:

What because we're part devil we have to drink from Satan's chalice? That's disappointing Gracey.

Mans still Millwall till I die and all that but I guess i'm picky?

Mate my skin is dark like the night an I don't eat chilli, tobasco or anything spicy

Im jus sayin were here, on Englands green and pleasant land

Was Jerusalem builded here?

Never been a fan of the British traditional fish and chips then wen I tried grimsbury fish bar I soon changed my tune absolutely lush Oxfordshire's chippy of the year 3 years on the trot which didn't surprise me.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Mizchif said:

CONTRAVERSIAL OPINION - Fish and Chips isn't great. I've had "Good" fish and chips loads of times, Its just such a basic bitch of a dish it never blows me away.

I rarely finish my chips when I eat fish and chips. I think fat chips are also a bit crap. Just telling it like it is yo.

Miz I feel u 

I avoid them alltogether myself but I beg u try harry ramdens I know u love ur food ul love this place 

7 hours ago, Mizchif said:

I wasn't even eating fish and chips when I had the epiphany, thats how you know its real. Also had to shamefully admit in a group chat that I don't like Coleslaw. I don't get why everyone is on the tip of coleslaws d*ck so fervently it succccks.

coleslaw from a good Caribbean restaurant >>>> the shit I was introduced to as a child

also my brother does a decent one

but yeah, the standard style is dead

/

English dishes can be really nice though. I used to knock fish+chips, now I'd definitely be on it if the right opportunity at the right place came up.

Pies too. I think I was introduced to Pieminister when I was like 22. Shit blew my mind.

All the standard English shit you were introduced to as kids can actually be made like its made for people who actually want to enjoy their meals.

English food isn't dead, its just bare people settle for poor quality.

Can't say I've ever had Chinese food I rate though.