Elementalism

Dodgy runnings at Speakers' Corner

That is very peak. Surprised Element would catch feelings that much. Saying that, people take shit too personal on here in general too much. U lot coulda just put Elementalism on ignore time ago and finish there.

24 minutes ago, FA23 said:

He was looking to file a ‘malicious communications’ complaint against dinky smh. Don’t need them characters on here.

:rofl:

Wtf

28 minutes ago, FA23 said:

He was looking to file a ‘malicious communications’ complaint against dinky smh. Don’t need them characters on here.

Wow. What part of the game is that? Smh.

41 minutes ago, ag. said:

That is very peak. Surprised Element would catch feelings that much. Saying that, people take shit too personal on here in general too much. U lot coulda just put Elementalism on ignore time ago and finish there.

think its him who should have put dinky on ignore

The guy actual came with  ‘oh i’ve been violated under the malicious communications  act aswell 1988’:rofl:

took this place for twitter.

foh

Black people are too harsh to each other. Unless someone shows proof this Elementalism guy is working with police, I am still baffed why he is an enemy of di foram. I have dissed every ethnicity conceivable on this forum, if this was Twitter or Facebook I would have a lifetime ban: but this Elementalism guy gets a ban when he clearly lives for this forum 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏾‍♂️

Nah he's a loser for that. I don't like Thizz but this guy was sending for him the other day when in reality, he was the little bitch....

Guy couldn't take being dissed, not even that harshly by Rwdman and he crying after he was bugging himself up before.... SMFH!

9 hours ago, ag. said:

Black people are too harsh to each other. Unless someone shows proof this Elementalism guy is working with police, I am still baffed why he is an enemy of di foram. I have dissed every ethnicity conceivable on this forum, if this was Twitter or Facebook I would have a lifetime ban: but this Elementalism guy gets a ban when he clearly lives for this forum 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏾‍♂️

You might be a top c*nt but at least you’re not tryna get the forum shut down 

smh at my man 

18 hours ago, FA23 said:

🤣🤣🤣

omd