FAO : DJs, MCs, Musicians & Those That Know

VIP3

Hello all. Long time no see.

The old school forum members will remember it's musical roots and recall our past endeavours to promote our underground music scene. Even if it was sometimes just Dinky mixing, ripping lines of flake with his cats at 4am while only Flat Eric listened, trying to drown out the sounds of his own sobbing and his ashy finger manically hitting the F5 button on his keyboard until he was defo LMS.

We're now proud to announce we'll soon be helping to host a variety of live and interactive events featuring home grown talent, including up and comers and well established artists.

We welcome our members and lurkers to get involved. Feel free to PM me if you have ideas, resources, contacts etc.

More info will be announced soon.

Who would you like to see perform? Any ideas? Keep it civil please.

Forum linkup occurring here. OG members, freshies, faceless avatars and lurkers are all welcome. Ticket link below. 

uk-1012-1155927-back.jpg

Sick Notes brings you a true London party experience by combining a riverboat cruise and club event into one big night out.

Setting off from Westminster Pier at 8pm, the Jewel of London is the capitals finest trimaran party boat with two large decks, retractable sunroof and a viewing gallery. Onboard is the latest big-rig sound and lighting system, two fully stocked bars and plenty of chill-out areas. This vessel truly is a superclub on water!

Returning to Festival Pier for midnight, the party then hops on a bus to The Shelter club. Located between Hoxton and Haggerston overground stations, The Shelter is known for its extended late hours, up-for-it crowds and hedonistic atmosphere.

The artist lineup is a curated blend of Sick Notes residents alongside some specially invited guests. Expect the sounds to flow between only the finest house and techno.

::: LINEUP :::

Dave Soall
James Damian
Mia Monroe
Miss Kiff
Out On A School Night
Petit P
Sean Oxley
Switch Motiv

::: TICKETS :::

Early Bird £15
First Release £20
Final Release £25

Please note your ticket allows entry to both the boat party AND The Shelter club.

::: LOCATIONS :::

Friday 12 October 19:45 - 05:00

1. Jewel of London: Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment SW1A 2JH 
(Nearest tube: Westminster)

2. The Shelter: 267 Kingsland Rd E2 8AS 
(Take the 243 Bus towards Wood Green from Waterloo South Bank Stop P and get off at Laburnum Street)

No under 18s | ROAR | Bring your picture ID | Don't be late as the boat won't wait!

https://www.residentadvisor.net/events/1155927

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Seth Rollins said:

Can't be coming in here putting your hands in our pockets. Put our names down for free or lock the topic.

About "tickets".

No one's putting their hands in your sweaty pockets Goli

You'd have to Mike Kane a very sedated female to have much hope of any of that

Why are you air quoting the concept of tickets?

Pretty sure you made a previous forum rave all about you and your empty wallet nah?

Feel free to accept your role as a leisurely-paced walking victim complex and ignore any and all free streaming events in the future

Brudda, I wouldn't come on here selling to a whole forum. Don't invite us to a link up when really it's your new venture and it costs. You're promoting.

What you mentioned also makes no sense. Big difference between being told something is gonna happen a certain way and you coming in here selling tickets. 

Hope it goes well for you tho. Looks a good line up.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Seth Rollins said:

Brudda, I wouldn't come on here selling to a whole forum. Don't invite us to a link up when really it's your new venture and it costs. You're promoting.

What you mentioned also makes no sense. Big difference between being told something is gonna happen a certain way and you coming in here selling tickets. 

Hope it goes well for you tho. Looks a good line up.

Haha, I appreciate that gesture mate

This whole forum will be hosting the events 

The 'Sick Notes' link was just me showing support for a mutual friend of ours while bulking out the thread a bit

I aint affiliated or even bought a ticket myself yet. It's on the to-do list

7 minutes ago, Mizchif said:

It’s actually my housemates event, I’m Djing there (OOASN) and it’s gonna be sick.

Definitely reach 

about 'reach'

suppose you want us to 'enjoy ourselves' in a 'unique environment' in exchange for 'currency' 

you wait til primark's sale on pocketless jeggings kicks off you landlord c*nt

1 hour ago, Mizchif said:

As you can tell it’s going to have all sorts of fun made up characters, it’s this years must see show!

Come visit your internet friends (or enemies) and be trapped on a boat with them for 4 hours, imagine the conversations, I might distribute Upvote and Downvote stickers at the door.

Please do

I would come if it wasn't on a boat